Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You expected hard evidence prior to an independent inquiry?

Fucking hell.

The independent inquiry will be based on facts presented to the clubs who will then vote on it

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Anyone reading that 19 page document can't possibly suggest all is above board and deny the need for an independent investigation - unless they've still got their Rangers hating hats on.

Were the investigation to take place then that's where I'd expect to see the hard hitting stuff. Presumably Doncaster and his band of fenian appeasers do too, hence why all and sundry have been having a pop at us for bringing it to the fore.

Of course, I fully expect us to have to draft another document detailing the underhand tactics they'll be using to steer the general meeting too :lol:

Exactly . People are getting sidetracked on the deflections of the spfl without them actually answering any questions .

Keep your eyes on the ball , which is are there irregularities of this vote requiring an independent investigation  ,where the lack of explanation from the authorities suggests it does .

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

The independent inquiry will be based on facts presented to the clubs who will then vote on it

By the independent auditors not in that document. We want a company to carry that out, we never said it will be what's in this document 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Were the two clubs threatened - or were they told a possible outcome. SPFL have already been cleared by a tarrier investigation. 

I think that will transpire to be much in nothing.

Aye, same old pish from some on here. I’m a tarrier because I don’t think the summary is a smoking gun or going to achieve anything.

I await the breakdown of the full dossier when it hits the public domain - maybe I have misjudged this. 

But if you believe this will result in a change at the top of the spfl then we have to agree to disagree. The summary for me was underwhelming.

We don't need a smoking gun, we need enough to warrant an investigation or take it to court where everything will be looked at under a microscope. 

Doubt most clubs care much, but I also doubt they seriously think they can just leave questions like these hanging and move on like nothing's happened.  If you throw so much doubt on the integrity of the competition chiefs, you throw doubt on the integrity of the competition. At some point enough clubs will want to come down on the right side of it, if dodgy stuff is found to have gone on. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Gollum on the bbc says he has spoken to several clubs and although they agree there are issues highlighted, none of them thinks it’s enough to persuade them to back Rangers.

Not even surprised.

celtic, Dundee Utd, Dundee... per chance?:-)...

Just now, dougal72 said:

We don't need a smoking gun, we need enough to warrant an investigation or take it to court where everything will be looked at under a microscope. 

We need the clubs to vote for the independent inquiry though. Based on the summary I’d be shocked if we got anywhere close to the numbers.

As for legal action - I have no idea how We’d go about that. Not saying we won’t 

The Rangers dossier is alleging a complete breakdown in the standards of corporate governance that should be expected of the SPFL and I believe they’ve done that.

It's abundantly clear to anyone that's been paying attention that Doncaster and McKenzie were absolutely hell-bent in pushing their resolution through regardless of due process.

These two, along with Shifty and others, are in place to represent Peter & The Paedo's Club. That's not up for grabs.

Rangers know exactly what's going on and are absolutely correct to call it out!

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they aren’t willing to go the full distance then what was the point of starting this. They must’ve known that none of them would fall on their sword just because we said so.   

Possibly. But the counter question would be why didn’t we just go straight to court and avoid all this nonsense 

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Doubt most clubs care much, but I also doubt they seriously think they can just leave questions like these hanging and move on like nothing's happened.  If you throw so much doubt on the integrity of the competition chiefs, you throw doubt on the integrity of the competition. At some point enough clubs will want to come down on the right side of it, if dodgy stuff is found to have gone on. 

I think you give them too much credit honestly.  

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Possibly. But the counter question would be why didn’t we just go straight to court and avoid all this nonsense 

Sure weve got to be seen taking every measure before taking it to a court. This is the road we have to go down first.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Gollum on the bbc says he has spoken to several clubs and although they agree there are issues highlighted, none of them thinks it’s enough to persuade them to back Rangers.

Not even surprised.

We will have to drag them into court can’t see any other way to be honest. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Possibly to make sure that if it does go to court No One can say Rangers did not explore all avenues before proceeding in that direction.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can only think there is a procedure to take and court is the last resort. 
Let’s be honest nobody wants this in court and all the costs that incur. 

26 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

So two clubs reporting bullying to ND isnt enough for you, you are a fucking plastic sympathiser and a smidge away from being banned.

Not one positive post from you, you could get back to KDS sooner than you may think 

Never seen someone try to use the word "smidge" in an authoritative manner before.

:lol:

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

For appearances? Give folk the chance to do the right thing. Would seem like showing you acted in good faith etc, etc, by escalating in stages and only going to court when none of the concerns were reasonably addressed. Keeping moral high ground.

Archived