Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2014 Barry Hearn called these clowns ,of the then SPL, out and this just goes to show they have failed to move forward in any facet  of managing  Scottish football  imo.

Absolute disgrace and this lot need cleared out from top to bottom and an unbiased , professional board appointed 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think our board now knows, this needs to go to court . We are getting nowhere in this cesspit of corruption. 

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and they foreseen this all playing out today , way it has .

We have to remember our enemies now going forward . If we give them our money in the future . they will gladly take it and just piss themselves at us 

Take no more that 2000 tickets for any away game from now on . That will fucking hurt all the other hating bastards 

I don’t know what the board thinks but if I was a betting man I don’t think this will end up in court. If it does, I don’t think we will be the ones taking it either.

Edit: Well I am a betting man, but if you could bet on this 😂 

Will Robertson be given the same "vetted question" treatment that Doncaster was afforded.

I wouldn't bet on it. He'll be ganged up on and hounded by the rabid pack desperate for him to make a mistake and they'll pounce on any glimpse of weakness. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What a mess. Have been through it a bit more and there seems to be a lot of questions that need answering that can only be done through an independent investigation. 

I can see why Rangers have suggested certain people to step aside during this investigation because they are serious allegations (and the consequences are serious) but no one should be making any definitive statements as to anyones' conduct until that has happened (an investigation).

Tbh the one thing that really stuck out is that 15 sets of SPFL Board minutes in a row were not approved . Alarm bells ring in my head when I read this. It may seem trivial but it's quite serious and that normally means there are other issues along the way. If true, it should be a matter of concern for every single club. Again, if true, I certainly would have questions of the entire board membership in letting it get to that point. Every board member has a role to play to ensure governance standards on the board are maintained, you can’t expect corporate governance to be robust if the basics aren’t even being followed, and its not just the role of the chair and the secretary. 

Did SR know this or is it part of the whistleblower's evidence.

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Minutes from previous meetings are supposed to be approved and signed off as accepted at the start of each subsequent meeting. To fail to do so can lead to all sorts of accusations of failing in legal duties. 

They are getting paid well enough to make sure this basic process is carried out 

Heard a few of the media helpers rave about the way Doncaster being diligent too 

kinda blows that one out the water 

5 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

The document actually gives me more confidence to be honest. 

:tu:

Have to agree mate .... and I have only scanned it ..... but the main thing that stands out for me is the overall miscommunication and proper disclosure towards all clubs .... from the SPFL  ..... especially the letter to UEFA  claiming the majority of clubs had indicated they were pro league closure ..... before the vote to close had even been taken.

Lying to all the clubs in the country is bad enough ..... but I'm pretty sure combined with lying to UEFA beforehand should bring about serious repercussions .... and has to be high on the list to prove what a stitch up this has all been from the very beginning ..... with all persons involved on very thin ice .... and liable for dismissal from their position within the SPFL.

🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

No mention of Robertson being on , Dalziel and Wilson and the host whoever that is, Roger Hannah now talking.

Hannah is another twisted bitter tarrier listened to him long enough over the years to know exactly what he is hate the fanny. 

Btw even if it was one page saying they sent a letter to the governing body UEFA saying all member clubs wanted to end the season, surely the clubs can’t sit back and accept that? I find that mind blowing tbh. If you don’t think that’s big news then that’s up too you but that in itself is an absolute joke. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Mark Wilson. Fucking hell. Out of his depth doesn't come close.

You really weren't expecting a fecking numpty like him to come out with anything sensable. 

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Have to agree mate .... and I have only scanned it ..... but the main thing that stands out for me is the overall miscommunication and proper disclosure towards all clubs .... from the SPFL  ..... especially the letter to EUFA  claiming the majority of clubs had indicated they were pro league closure ..... before the vote to close had even been taken.

Lying to all the clubs in the country is bad enough ..... but I'm pretty sure combined with lying to EUFA beforehand should bring about serious repercussions .... and has to be high on the list to prove what a stitch up this has all been from the very beginning ..... with all persons involved on very thin ice .... and liable for dismissal from their position within the SPFL.

🇬🇧

Always count on you to, think things through and talk complete sense .Another good post Bobby

Archived