Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Allies have already been set in stone. Ones that will stand up and show evidence once this goes to court. We won't pick up anymore due to this and won't lose the ones who have sided with us. This has fuck all to do with the unwashed on paper. Time to get nasty with these fucks once they vote no.

We've got to where we are, by and large, by being intelligent, patient and considered. Chucking that aside would be stupidity. We've managed to look considered and sensible, whilst the SPFL have come across exactly the opposite. Abandoning our tone would give exactly the wrong impression and we'd lose credibility. 'For the good if the game' is far better a tac than 'we're sick of sellic controlling the game' or any other ill-considered nonsense that would suggest that's what it's about for us, that this is all for the good of us, rather than the game. Keeping folk's eyes on the events, rather than on us or our anger. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sounds good lad but tbf I think he knows what we all know and that's the egm will fail regardless.

I think Robertson’s interview will aid the EGM. 

Hard to argue with what he said. No bluff, no hate. Just clear intentions backed by fact.

Just now, Inigo said:

We've got to where we are, by and large, by being intelligent, patient and considered. Chucking that aside would be stupidity. We've managed to look considered and sensible, whilst the SPFL have come across exactly the opposite. Abandoning our tone would give exactly the wrong impression and we'd lose credibility. 'For the good if the game' is far better a tac than 'we're sick of sellic controlling the game' or any other ill-considered nonsense that would suggest that's what it's about for us, that this is all for the good of us, rather than the game. Keeping folk's eyes on the events, rather than on us or our anger. 

The 'for the good of the game' tac is going to be what they say to vote no. I don't want us to mention them at all. I just want someone to put the point across with a bit more bite and passion. A person more snappier than Robertson could ever be. I guess we will have to accept what we have.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

I think Robertson’s interview will aid the EGM. 

Hard to argue with what he said. No bluff, no hate. Just clear intentions backed by fact.

Might aid it slightly but I'd be astonished if 75% vote it through. 

I fail to see where we go from here? There’s no way we get the votes at the egm, if we even get to it, and I really can’t see us taking any sort of legal action with this without the backing of others within Scottish Football.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Exactly, I think we'd all love Stewart Robertson to stick the nut in Lennon, rip Lawwells baws off, and then say in all phone-ins in an intense gravelly voice "Now you specky cunt Doncaster... I'm coming for you".

Might sound good, but it's not going to help matters, well except the Lawwell thing - one less tarrier able to breed.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Minutes from previous meetings are supposed to be approved and signed off as accepted at the start of each subsequent meeting. To fail to do so can lead to all sorts of accusations of failing in legal duties. 

Accountability is the objective of minutes of meetings.

If they're not signed off as a formal account of the meeting then they're meaningless and the meeting pointless too. 

No genuine organisation would fail to endorse their minutes. 

The ball is now in the courts of all the other teams as to how this pans out.  Rangers have brought it to the fore.  Let’s see what all these other fuckers are made of now. Do they still be the lapdogs or have the stomach for change?  Still hope some of them die as they have brought this upon themselves. 🇬🇧👍

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Accountability is the objective of minutes of meetings.

If they're not signed off as a formal account of the meeting them they're meaningless and the meeting pointless too. 

No genuine organisation would fail to endorse their minutes. 

Agreed been in too many of these meetings not to have it engrained in my brain

Executive Committee Members at many SPFL clubs are senior managers within major organisations.

How does it look if their clubs refuse to take bullying seriously.

Even worse some are Local Authority Councillors.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Even worse some are Local Authority Councillors.

Well judging by the behaviour of other Scottish politicians, lack of integrity or accountability will be no issue whatsoever as far as this goes...

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Nope. "We need to move on from this" "We cannot continue this for the good of Scottish Football" blah blah blah would say otherwise. 4 Premiership clubs will vote against this regardless. 

Now why would any honest club vote against an ii before they had seen the issues,stinks of coercion :-(

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Why any bear would choose to listen to a tim minded radio show is beyond me. Only the Robertson interview should be of interest. 

Probably why they listened to a tim minded radio show then...

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Why any bear would choose to listen to a tim minded radio show is beyond me. Only the Robertson interview should be of interest. 

If you don’t listen to it how do you know it’s anti Rangers?

Archived