Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Merely coincidental I think with King. I'm sure he's still helping Park in some shape or form but I doubt he's pulling the strings for us anymore. Was definitely a Park and Graham call to start.

Probably right, although I do remember King calling these cunts out before but maybe I'm giving him too much credit. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

No EGM would be another example of poor governance 

But as we have seen in the last 2 days the SPFL couldn’t really give a fuck about that so that could easily be a possibility 

It would be a major sign of poor governance but it's not their doing technically if them 4 clubs decide to proxy vote, that's down to the 4 clubs. Will they have severely influenced the clubs decisions? Definitely but it's on the clubs if they don't want the egm to go ahead.

SPFL are not giving a fuck anymore clearly and are swinging from the hip with every punch but missing entirely.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Merely coincidental I think with King. I'm sure he's still helping Park in some shape or form but I doubt he's pulling the strings for us anymore. Was definitely a Park and Graham call to start.

Fair enough, Enjoyable to watch no matter who is  doing the Orchestrating 😂

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There won't be an egm, an egm will give us a platform that the SPFL clearly don't want us to have. Proxy votes first thing monday morning if not this weekend then calling the Premiership by lunchtime. Doncaster, McKenzie and MacLennan all give each other pats on the back and a job well done........

Not sure if that would fit in with due process.

Proxy appoints someone to vote on one’s behalf at the meeting.

So there has to be a meeting.

Edit - seeing @Magic8ball’s post above, I wouldn’t put anything past these fuckers...

Just now, HG5 said:

Not sure if that would fit in with due process.

Proxy appoints someone to vote on one’s behalf at the meeting.

So there has to be a meeting.

I'm sure I read that if a member submits there vote before an egm then its counted and that 4 clubs could stop an egm from happening. Maybe not but from what's happened previously anything is possible with these fucks.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm sure I read that if a member submits there vote before an egm then its counted and that 4 clubs could stop an egm from happening. Maybe not but from what's happened previously anything is possible with these fucks.

I thought someone had posted that a proxy vote can be changed at the meeting so the GM will go ahead regardless. Or have I just made this up but I’m sure it was said.

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would call that a definite along with calling the Premiership by Monday afternoon. No egm and the season is over. Off to the courts we go. Still expect the 4 clubs to be Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren and Livingston. The tarriers will be silent through it all until the Premiership gets called by Doncaster n co.

Thinking you’re probably right but also wondering if the backlash we are currently witnessing against The SPFL gathers even more momentum tomorrow then would the 4 clubs you mention still be willing to stick their heads above the parapet for short term gain which ultimately turn into long term pain further down the track ?

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

I thought someone had posted that a proxy vote can be changed at the meeting so the GM will go ahead regardless. Or have I just made this up but I’m sure it was said.

These clubs wont change their vote regardless of what is said at the egm. SPFL have already received 3 no votes as of yesterday allegedly with Livingstons vote on the way I guess.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can’t be counted, because you could actually turn up and vote in person if circumstances or your mind changed.

A recent communication I’ve received says:

’Appointing a proxy, or registering a vote in advance, will not prevent you from attending and voting at the meeting in person.’

So counting votes submitted in advance could be jumping the gun.

Not sure if SPFL’s regulations are amended to alter this stipulation.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Surely if the scum get this title now .They will be the laughing stock of world football 

Up their with the Juventus scandal . match fixing 

Rangers would like to congratulate celtic on being awarded the title of champions for season 2019/20. 

We of course also commiserate with them as their magnificent run towards 9 in a row has unfortunately ended prematurely with the season being incomplete due to the Covid - 19 pandemic.

We look forward to next season’s football & a clean slate for all clubs.

Oh how I’d laugh if we did something like this...

Just now, HG5 said:

Can’t be counted, because you could actually turn up and vote in person if circumstances or your mind changed.

A recent communication I’ve received says:

’Appointing a proxy, or registering a vote in advance, will not prevent you from attending and voting at the meeting in person.’

So counting votes submitted in advance could be jumping the gun.

Not sure if SPFL’s regulations are amended to alter this stipulation.

I would hazard a guess these 4 clubs are definite in their voting no and will already say they wont be attending the egm on Tuesday. Still within regulations then is it not? 

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thinking you’re probably right but also wondering if the backlash we are currently witnessing against The SPFL gathers even more momentum tomorrow then would the 4 clubs you mention still be willing to stick their heads above the parapet for short term gain which ultimately turn into long term pain further down the track ?

3 of the clubs have already stated their intent and will not diverge from it one bit. Livingston will fall in-line like they always do. They don't give a fuck about any backlash, if they did then 2 of them wouldn't have released that joint statement along with the other board members and the other wouldn't have released a statement at all. They've made their decision and will not change.

Archived