Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rfc52 said:

A like them mate. 

But I'll have ready salted next Friday 

Can’t stand them myself ,used to like Skips but scunnerd myself with them much the same way as Scampi fries after over indulging in munchy causing substances in my younger days 😂😂😂

Just now, magic8ball said:

Can’t stand them myself ,used to like Skips but scunnerd myself with them much the same way as Scampi fries after over indulging in munchy causing substances in my younger days 😂😂😂

You no seen the world cup 

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

They’ll get cast by the proxy, at the meeting & counted then.

As I see it, at the moment, it’s just strong ‘exit poll’ evidence.

Usually, one can appoint the chairman of the meeting as your proxy, or you can nominate an individual.

The chairman is the best bet, as someone will always be appointed chairman.

If the 4 clubs  nominated an individual (not the chairman), and the guy walked under a bus en route to the meeting, those 4 votes would not get cast.

I'd understand if that was under normal circumstances but these aren't normal circumstances and the SPFL will use that as an excuse. Fucks knows how they will actually play it off but if they receive 4 emails voting no and declaring they wont be attending then the egm will be done for.

I try to do my best team n terms of social distancing.  I think knocking Rfc52 out with one punch is in line with that.  Obviously I will use hand sanitizer afterwards. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I try to do my best team n terms of social distancing.  I think knocking Rfc52 out with one punch is in line with that.  Obviously I will use hand sanitizer afterwards. 

Mate you'll no be knocking any cunt out way a punch lol. 

If your roof gets wet you'll no have a hoose 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You will. I'll spit on yer cock 

This is the thing.  You would be trying to suck my cock to stop me from kicking the shit and it of you.  You’ve never had a violent offender attacking you but that’s what you’re going to get.  You’re a fucking idiot.  Time someone put you in your place.

Just now, TMB said:

This is the thing.  You would be trying to suck my cock to stop me from kicking the shit and it of you.  You’ve never had a violent offender attacking you but that’s what you’re going to get.  You’re a fucking idiot.  Time someone put you in your place.

Sound mate dae it. I'm. In Maryhill the now fany it pal? 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

As stupid idea as the ones they've made so far? I don't know. Just have to see how desperate they get over the weekend. Just my opinion but I can't see the egm happening under this corrupt ruling board. The 4 clubs voting have very little to no moral compass left in them anyway after their public statements.

Don’t think proxy votes can be used to block a properly ordered EGM.

As others have said, they’re not binding (indeed they should remain unopened) because you have the right to change your mind right up to the vote being cast.

Clubs declaring that, no matter what anyone has to say or no matter what further evidence may appear, they simply won’t listen are openly declaring their support for an increasingly discredited cabal.

They need to ask Dundee how successful that policy was.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate you'll no be knocking any cunt out way a punch lol. 

If your roof gets wet you'll no have a hoose 😂😂😂😂

I’d go through you like you ween’t even there.  Believe me.  

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'd understand if that was under normal circumstances but these aren't normal circumstances and the SPFL will use that as an excuse. Fucks knows how they will actually play it off but if they receive 4 emails voting no and declaring they wont be attending then the egm will be done for.

Be another example of their appalling failure of governance.

Seems like there could be some ‘robust’ discussion, as other parties are learning that the streets are not actually to be paved with gold.

If I were in their shoes, I’d be making sure everything was squeaky clean & by the book from now on.

Then again, I’m a fine, upstanding guy of the right sort.

As you’ve said, we’re dealing with something else altogether.....👍

Just now, born a blue nose said:

A violent offender lol

Ffs you'd smash me but I'd fight you or any cunt. That's my issue I'd fight goliath but I'd smash this mongo 😂😂

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If the 4 clubs  nominated an individual (not the chairman), and the guy walked under a bus en route to the meeting, those 4 votes would not get cast.

To be fair, the government have consistently warned of the dangers of public transport.

:pipe:

Archived