Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

Recommended Posts


Just now, .Williamson. said:

Everything happens on a Friday I'm guessing is what he means

I have fish sometimes. 

I'm fleeing 

.Williamson. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm sure I read that if a member submits there vote before an egm then its counted and that 4 clubs could stop an egm from happening. Maybe not but from what's happened previously anything is possible with these fucks.

I thought someone had posted that a proxy vote can be changed at the meeting so the GM will go ahead regardless. Or have I just made this up but I’m sure it was said.

Bobby Hume, Blumhoilann and HG5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would call that a definite along with calling the Premiership by Monday afternoon. No egm and the season is over. Off to the courts we go. Still expect the 4 clubs to be Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren and Livingston. The tarriers will be silent through it all until the Premiership gets called by Doncaster n co.

Thinking you’re probably right but also wondering if the backlash we are currently witnessing against The SPFL gathers even more momentum tomorrow then would the 4 clubs you mention still be willing to stick their heads above the parapet for short term gain which ultimately turn into long term pain further down the track ?

esquire8 and Blumhoilann like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, murzo said:

I thought someone had posted that a proxy vote can be changed at the meeting so the GM will go ahead regardless. Or have I just made this up but I’m sure it was said.

These clubs wont change their vote regardless of what is said at the egm. SPFL have already received 3 no votes as of yesterday allegedly with Livingstons vote on the way I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm sure I read that if a member submits there vote before an egm then its counted and that 4 clubs could stop an egm from happening. Maybe not but from what's happened previously anything is possible with these fucks.

Can’t be counted, because you could actually turn up and vote in person if circumstances or your mind changed.

A recent communication I’ve received says:

’Appointing a proxy, or registering a vote in advance, will not prevent you from attending and voting at the meeting in person.’

So counting votes submitted in advance could be jumping the gun.

Not sure if SPFL’s regulations are amended to alter this stipulation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HG5 said:

Can’t be counted, because you could actually turn up and vote in person if circumstances or your mind changed.

A recent communication I’ve received says:

’Appointing a proxy, or registering a vote in advance, will not prevent you from attending and voting at the meeting in person.’

So counting votes submitted in advance could be jumping the gun.

Not sure if SPFL’s regulations are amended to alter this stipulation.

 

I would hazard a guess these 4 clubs are definite in their voting no and will already say they wont be attending the egm on Tuesday. Still within regulations then is it not? 

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Astonishing admission.

Can’t see you surviving this..

I'm. In here and that cunt @TMB hinks am. Shiting it fae him 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

 

9237AFD4-D1C4-4856-9B39-5AED3403CFE8.gif

Do you mean stop, or you're going to kill me? If I took what the media said seriously about Morelos, I'd consider that post a very grave threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'm. In here and that cunt @TMB hinks am. Shiting it fae him 😂😂😂

You do come across as a shitebag. We’ll see soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thinking you’re probably right but also wondering if the backlash we are currently witnessing against The SPFL gathers even more momentum tomorrow then would the 4 clubs you mention still be willing to stick their heads above the parapet for short term gain which ultimately turn into long term pain further down the track ?

3 of the clubs have already stated their intent and will not diverge from it one bit. Livingston will fall in-line like they always do. They don't give a fuck about any backlash, if they did then 2 of them wouldn't have released that joint statement along with the other board members and the other wouldn't have released a statement at all. They've made their decision and will not change.

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Rangers would like to congratulate celtic on being awarded the title of champions for season 2019/20. 

We of course also commiserate with them as their magnificent run towards 9 in a row has unfortunately ended prematurely with the season being incomplete due to the Covid - 19 pandemic.

We look forward to next season’s football & a clean slate for all clubs.

***********************

Oh how I’d laugh if we did something like this...

How delighted to award you timothy fenian hunts a totally undeserved title.

Aye fucking right like. 

How about more like reality - Eh, the season couldn't be completed, hardlines, but, there will be no title awarded nor relegation.

Seems much more fair to me.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking great day this. Scottish football implosion.  A nice curry. A cargo. Pity the weather here in Canada is shite. I’ll take it any time. Fuck the corrupt bastards. Can’t wait to see what the rags are saying now. 

I just wonder what's in store for tomorrow.

There's been quite a lot for everyone to take in today, and no doubt clubs will be taking legal advice on the contents of the dossier before taking any action or making their thoughts publicly known.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparkle said:

Give it a break

I’ll break this idiots fucking jaw given the chance.  He wants to meet me then I’m delighted.  But you’re right, let the shitebag send his empty threats via PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

What’s been happening?

I’ve offered to meet him him in real life, with people filming, and have a square go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would call that a definite along with calling the Premiership by Monday afternoon. No egm and the season is over. Off to the courts we go. Still expect the 4 clubs to be Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren and Livingston. The tarriers will be silent through it all until the Premiership gets called by Doncaster n co.

Proxy votes should not be opened until the meeting.

The voter(s) can declare how they will vote but they have no more right to cancel than those attending the meeting.

This would be a stupid idea on a number of fronts including alienating other clubs who feel, like Falkirk, that they have plenty to say and will be pretty pissed off if other, more selfish, clubs deny them that platform.

Bobby Hume and HG5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...