Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Glad to see the gloves are finally off with these cunts been a long time coming, we need to keep this up from here on in and question every contentious appointment including compliance officers and horrendous refereeing performances 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The bankrupt  cunt sutton saying today Rangers are doing what they always do cover a bad thing up and deflection lol. That guy is I'll total fucking wanker.

Why you even reading what the mong says? It's like listening or reading what sugarpuff teeth has to say, there is absolutely no way he can be honest about anything because of his mentality and allegiance. Some can be fair, that type only seek to increase the fortunes of one club no matter what the subject is.

Best staying away from that retard mate 

Its shocking that we have good working class people losing there job during this pandemic and we have dirty scumbags like the bankrupt coward getting paid to spout pish about Rangers. As much as a hate that coward I honestly hate that posh looking poofy cunt graham speirs more as he has earned a loving spouting hatred towards Rangers.

6 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Imagine being that stupid to think that reconstruction was actually on the table. 

The only aim is to gift the fiddlers a title that they have not won. 

Everything else and that includes the promotion of Dundee Utd etc are just the result that. 

This is a very important point and imagine how extra lived you would be if you later found out that, due to the Sky deal, reconstruction was never a reality as it would have led to the renegotiation or at least the structure of this deal and that the Spfl deliberately omitted this hugely important information from their members, instead they deviously kept reconstruction talks as part of the incentive (inducement/bribe) to get their resolution passed. 
they were deliberately misled by the board and executives 

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I always suspected, and I have said it before, the in order to have King declared as FPP to become our chairperson the SPFL told him he better cause no trouble. I genuinely think that it is no coincidence that now he’s gone we’ve gone full war mode. 

Said this months ago and was shot down for it. King gone and the club come out swinging. Something not right.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

This media can not be played? I watched the John Bennett interview this morning  then went to watch it again but it has gone, I clicked on every one but nothing.

It's still working.

Nuremberg Hugh pushing the line “Rangers are skint and can’t afford the legal costs”.

Do these cunts have a script they use? 

Its as if it’s there go to thing “aye but Rangers are skint” when they lose an argument or can’t argue back.

Fucking coffin dodger!

Former Hearts chief George Foulkes insists Premiership must be declared null and void

He said: “League reconstruction would have offered some form of compromise that might have offered a way forward.

“But my impression is that the SPFL - and by that I mean the whole football world, all the Scottish clubs - are living in cloud cuckoo land. They don’t seem to fully understand the gravity of what is happening in the outside world.

“Hearts have eight more games left in the league, as well as the Scottish Cup semi-final and hopefully the final, and - with very little relaxation likely in lockdown for many more weeks - I can’t see there’s any prospect of the current season being continued.

“People are losing their jobs, people have no prospects for the future, businesses are going into liquidation, the future of each football clubs is under threat and the SPFL need to get their heads out of the sand and start sensible talks to protect all the clubs and ensures next season can go ahead.

“All the issues of refunds and TV rights will have to be resolved, of course they will, but they can’t just sit around with their fingers crossed hoping something turns up, and that’s what they seem to be doing.

“It would be immensely unfair if anyone got the title or got relegated on the basis of an incomplete season.

“The only way forward now, the only honourable way, the only decent way, the only fair way, would be to declare the 2019-2020 season null and void and start now to work on an effective kick-off to the 2021 season. But those dirty bastards in charge wouldn't know honourable, fair and decent if it slapped them across the face. Cunts."

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Very well spoken there Mr Bennett. 

It's important to give clarity especially when there's a clear smear campaign against us. I fully expect something else to come from the SPFL either this weekend or Monday, as they really don't want the egm going ahead. 

He is quite right when he says that buzzwords are being used to set the narrative along with a compliant section of the media. The great thing about getting faces out there and voices on the radio is that the words and tone cannot be turned against us. We've really sharpened up our act in the pr department since Mr Park stepped into the chairman role. 

We have conducted ourselves with dignity throughout this and have not resorted to the mudslinging that the SPFL have, and I am so proud of our club for stepping up here and not being dragged down to the level of the SPFL board. The statement from them yesterday another example of their professionalism and another example of why Scottish football is so far behind other countries of a comparable size to us. I

We are fighting against the tide as we can see, but I believe we are in it for the long haul now and will take this as far as we need to.

Hollicom's durty mits all over it

29 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The bankrupt  cunt sutton saying today Rangers are doing what they always do cover a bad thing up and deflection lol. That guy is I'll total fucking wanker.

Ohhh the irony. Rangers are asking for EVERYTHING relating to how Scottish football is ran to be out on the table. The SPFL are doing their best to cover up and deflect. 

4 minutes ago, Amato said:

Former Hearts chief George Foulkes insists Premiership must be declared null and void

He said: “League reconstruction would have offered some form of compromise that might have offered a way forward.

“But my impression is that the SPFL - and by that I mean the whole football world, all the Scottish clubs - are living in cloud cuckoo land. They don’t seem to fully understand the gravity of what is happening in the outside world.

“Hearts have eight more games left in the league, as well as the Scottish Cup semi-final and hopefully the final, and - with very little relaxation likely in lockdown for many more weeks - I can’t see there’s any prospect of the current season being continued.

“People are losing their jobs, people have no prospects for the future, businesses are going into liquidation, the future of each football clubs is under threat and the SPFL need to get their heads out of the sand and start sensible talks to protect all the clubs and ensures next season can go ahead.

“All the issues of refunds and TV rights will have to be resolved, of course they will, but they can’t just sit around with their fingers crossed hoping something turns up, and that’s what they seem to be doing.

“It would be immensely unfair if anyone got the title or got relegated on the basis of an incomplete season.

“The only way forward now, the only honourable way, the only decent way, the only fair way, would be to declare the 2019-2020 season null and void and start now to work on an effective kick-off to the 2021 season. But those dirty bastards in charge wouldn't know honourable, fair and decent if it slapped them across the face. Cunts."

I really hope that last paragraph was his.

18 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Chris Sutton who played for a team that covered up an abuse scandal?

Chris Sutton who accused fellow professionals of cheating?

Chris Sutton who went bankrupt?

Chris Sutton who takes handouts from Hollicom?

Chris Sutton who used his own daughter as a shield when he was getting pelters?

Chris Sutton who said nothing when a young celtic player was eyeing up an 8 year old girl?

Chris Sutton who has a criminal record for spitting in a mans face?

That fucking wanker?

They've got some mutants defending their club

Him along with;

Sugarpuff teeth

Lego muncher

Blinky wan baw

Half brain hartson

Could be the cast of a junkie B-movie

36 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Sutton has no perception of irony

28 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Chris Sutton who played for a team that covered up an abuse scandal?

Chris Sutton who accused fellow professionals of cheating?

Chris Sutton who went bankrupt?

Chris Sutton who takes handouts from Hollicom?

Chris Sutton who used his own daughter as a shield when he was getting pelters?

Chris Sutton who said nothing when a young celtic player was eyeing up an 8 year old girl?

Chris Sutton who has a criminal record for spitting in a mans face?

That fucking wanker?

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

This media can not be played? I watched the John Bennett interview this morning  then went to watch it again but it has gone, I clicked on every one but nothing.

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I always suspected, and I have said it before, the in order to have King declared as FPP to become our chairperson the SPFL told him he better cause no trouble. I genuinely think that it is no coincidence that now he’s gone we’ve gone full war mode. 

To be honest I think we've just finally seen our opportunity, look how difficult this is  even when we've got several big questions about corporate governance. We might have thought we couldn't win out of highlighting previous wrongdoings. Now we have a list of them, and we still might not force through change.

These are slippery fuckers, and they're covering things up for each other. It is very difficult to tie them down and hold them to account.

35 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Rumour has it that Park is paying for this and is prepared to take them all the way.  We can only wait and see.  For the benefit of Scottish football these problems must be addressed.  It is not only Rangers fans that are talking about not going back to games especially away games. Hopefully all clubs can see this. A poster last night voiced when Rangers we’re away from home a group of them went to hospitality at Stirling Albion. I sometimes do the same at Stenhousemuir.  The smaller clubs were quite happy being run by the SFL however when Rangers were in the championship the SFL had their TV rights hence Lawwell’s puppets reconstructed the leagues. 

43 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Got me thinking, where have all the so called ''friends'' gone, we made in the lower leagues when we were demoted?

apart from a small number of clubs, where exactly is the support from scottish football?

Archived