Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

All the April Fools are now turning into Kamikaze Turkeys ..... Tuesday's meeting may be the place where a few more disenfranchised clubs may transfer over to our way of thinking and vote accordingly .... I doubt it will cause a major shift in opinions in the media or the SPFL  ..... but if still nothing positive comes from the meeting  ......  I think the talk from the Club seriously taking the legal route will be the way to get a decent result from this mess ...... and that will surely make everybody sit up and pay attention.

🇬🇧

Agreed. It will be interesting to see what % want an GM and whether the figure would be enough for a vote of no confidence.

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Jim Spence and others need to take a look at the whistle blowers act. Rangers and the director should not be getting this sort of victimisation for raising serious maladministration concerns within a company they are a member of.

Well said SH

Hopefully and end to all the prevailing nonsense of the last 6 hours 

Let’s get this thread back onto the serious  subject at hand .....

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Superb 

Much more of these required from Rangers .Get faces in front of cameras 

Show this Country we aren’t taking this any more 

That is exactly what is required, he laid it all out there in clear terms, did he say witch hunt or something else?

HG5 likes this

39 minutes ago, tehgregster said:

Sorry just seen this bud! 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The chairman is getting publicised currently on the Breakfast BBC 1 news, highlighting a media campaign in Scotland against them.  Well played Mr Bennett. Take this to a UK wide audience and watch the ramblings of Sutton and co only purpose being to placate the fenians. 

I just seen that, the cameras were inside Ibrox, and if that is current the pitch is looking great.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Starting to become the club we are all wanting. FINALLY it seems like we are fighting on all fronts and we are taking on these corrupt cunts. Not to mention retail and communications director etc. Over to you Mr Gerrard, time to build a title winning team. 👍🏻

Drop goldson Gerrard, he’s the fucking weak link.....

B1872 likes this

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

If dundee have any shred of decency about them they should now come out and say they were coerced by the spfl over a failed reconstruction scam.

No chance mate. Dundee are scummy cunts. The chairman’s son was tweeting cunts about ‘getting it up the H***’. We know where their loyalties lie. 👍🏻

kelvd1873 likes this