Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

tic are putting out lots of statements. They just disguise them by using their place men in the press and the SPFL/SFA.

The language and tone are scum to a T.

Noticed the term ‘waster pistol’ being used by Stewart, Sutton, Leckie and Jackson in relation to the ‘smoking gun’ chat. Some fucking coincidence that FS! 🙈

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

We need to hear more from John Bennett. I like the cut of his jib. 

Unsurprisingly the tarriers have infested the majority of the responses to our tweet on Twitter. What a strange breed.

Aye, i thought he come across quite well after watching the vid.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Can the clubs twitter page not block or delete any paedophiles replies? Don’t do Twitter so not sure how it works.

They can but it would probably take someone on the social media side all day to go through the sheer amount of them. Then the tarriers will only go and make another account to do the same again. Fighting a losing battle on that front. They are only making themselves look stupid and obsessed.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Easy when they are all benefit scrounging jobless fucking cunts.

Good point . They all sit there ,looking for the next message to be offended by . And i'ts like a family of them . All greetin in unison 

Just now, ianb1547 said:

sorry if missed...but do we know the 6 clubs that voted against reconstruction?

Hibs is the only one that’s been leaked so far. 

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have never called them wimps or anything.

The benefit of the doubt was being given as our board had a reshuffle not long ago.

Loads of previous comments on here seemed to want them to fail so they could have the “told you so” mentality.

They really should have given them a chance 👍

There’s Rangers fans on here who wanted our board to fail in the fight against the SPFL just so they could say “I told you so” ? 

Im interested to know who these posters are mate because no real Rangers fan would want this fucking monstrosity of an organisation to continue as it is.

Name the cunts 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The club can block posters but it only prevents the club from seeing them, they can still post their shite on the thread.

I've been blocked from many tarriers and are unable to see their posts. How can you comment on their posts if you can't see them?

This dossier has highlighted an outrageous amount of dealings from those working at the SPFL where the Scottish game is being sold short and run like a circus.

It’s no wonder countries like Denmark are able to negotiate higher TV deals than us with these clowns in charge of our game.

Then you immediately have taigs trying to shoot down the dossier, and happy not ask questions of the people in charge.

I’d love to say I can’t understand why but we all know why. The only reason they aren’t bothered about the game being sold short for every team in Scotland including them is because they are the ones that benefit.

Something definitely stinks and we have them all worried. We need to fight this right to the end.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s Rangers fans on here who wanted our board to fail in the fight against the SPFL just so they could say “I told you so” ? 

Im interested to know who these posters are mate because no real Rangers fan would want this fucking monstrosity of an organisation to continue as it is.

Name the cunts 

They've gone very quiet now. Our focus should just remain on the job in hand and not on other posters opinions.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I've been blocked from many tarriers and are unable to see their posts. How can you comment on their posts if you can't see them?

That’s the decision you have to make, argue or block, I’ve only blocked one of them because he was trolling me :lol:

28 minutes ago, Swally said:

Be a taig. Choose the dole. Choose housing benefit. Inbreed with the family. Knick a fucking big television. Never use washing machines, steal cars, compact disc players even although they're obsolete, call your maw a tin opener... Choose CSA and wondering who you're going to fuck on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing lennon interviews, sticking your mates junk into your mouth. Choose rotting teeth, pishing in your only tracksuit bottoms, nothing more than an idol to the selfish, fucked up taigs you spawned to replace yourself, choose no future. Choose being a taig... 

Favourite post of the day so far. 👍

Just now, B1872 said:

Hibs is the only one that’s been leaked so far. 

I'd imagine that everyone in the Prem bar Hearts would oppose reconstruction 

For us and the scum it would mean one less home game which is worth over £1m

At present every team gets a guaranteed 3 home games against us or the scum and for at least six of them (and possibly 8) this would reduce to just two in a 14 team format These games are too valuable to them (see how PT and Motherwell were affected in 16/17 when our fixtures were scheduled as a bottom six club and they lost out)

The only team in favour would be Hearts and if they weren't about to be relegated they would be vehemently opposed.

It was always a complete red herring.

Dundee should be thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Name the cunts 

Aye I had a few arguments with folk on here a few weeks ago that were slaughtering the board at every opportunity.

However I put that down to scar tissue from previous boards and issues more than wanting the club to fail. 

Might be wrong though!

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm 100% positive there is more tarriers following Rangers twitter accounts than Rangers fans. Obsessed fucking unwashed taigs.

Sad as it is I think you are spot on here. I actually commented the other day re the amount of them posting following a tweet concerning Rangers and how personally you couldn’t pay me to look at anything concerning them never mind comment. The Jonathan Watson sketch re one of them turning up the volume to wait to be offended should now be defined as a documentary piece not a comedy sketch:-)...

Archived