Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Same as YouTube mate. Every Rangers video even pods be it We Welcome The Chase, 4lads, H&H the very first rating is a dislike. It’s unreal and what we are dealing with is not normal people. They ate disgusting vile human beings in all honesty.

Then there’s the comments page of the rags with no comments on the nonce fc articles but a deluge on anything Rangers or PUL related. 

You then have the phone ins although i mostly listen to Rangers Radio.

To tweak a phrase, I think we should call it Rangers Derangement Syndrome (RDS) as it is real. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I could have been one of them mate tbh I’ve been against this board and Robertson in particular since 2016 but the last couple of days are making me rethink, I’m delighted in the way the board handled this stuff with the SPFL. 

I have been highly critical of the board in the past but at no point have I ever wanted them to fail I would be surprised if any real Rangers supporter wanted them to fail. 

Many of us have been annoyed how poor our board have been with great statements and then no follow up for a while, but I do sense a change now especially since D K has left the board, and they have done well with the this SPFL disaster. I must admit the interview with John Bennett was what many of us, and I am sure you will be one of them, have been wanting for years. I thought he was excellent. 

If they keep up as they are doing then it will be easy to give them praise, long may that continue. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit the interview with John Bennett was what many of us, and I am sure you will be one of them, have been wanting for years. I thought he was excellent. 

Just watched the full interview there and was very impressed with his straight talking👍...

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I think over the weekend a lot more clubs will come out and get behind us. The failed reconstruction talks will hopefully rally a few others. 

For me that was another massive own goal from the SPFL(sneaky Petes Football leeches ) 

Firstly they use it as a bargaining tool that was never achievable ,then they could have at least kept the wee fake sweetener going for another week till the other side of the EGM,but failed 

Their absolute arrogance is mind blowing 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv never really had much issue with the way the board has acted in the last few years ,we have come out on occasion but it was always a case of pissing against the wind ,so wasn’t any real point in coming out with statements at every opportunity 

This has been the first real open goal to go after the SPFL ,the first time where we can highlight an issue that was a problem not just for us but for probably the majority of clubs in the whole country 

Going after them on any previous issue was always going to be a waste of time ,you just need to look at the way the SPFL are reacting and dealing with this situation just now ,they ain’t giving in despite massive evidence of incompetence 

John Bennet made an excellent point about those in charge needing to be the best in class to take the game forward in these challenging times ,cronyism and nepotism like many other bodies in Scotland is rife and holds things back in every way ,where it’s never the best man for the job but the mans best pal that gets it ,

i also loved his wee phrase “sloganeering” 

Thats now something we can attach to to go fat jap who has been sloganeering for years 

Think you're confusing that with shoganeering mate.

Just now, magic8ball said:

For me that was another massive own goal from the SPFL(sneaky Petes Football leeches ) 

Firstly they use it as a bargaining tool that was never achievable ,then they could have at least kept the wee fake sweetener going for another week till the other side of the EGM,but failed 

I hope that is the very thing that is their undoing 

29 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye I had a few arguments with folk on here a few weeks ago that were slaughtering the board at every opportunity.

However I put that down to scar tissue from previous boards and issues more than wanting the club to fail. 

Might be wrong though!

I think a lot were sick of good statements then no real follow up so you can’t fault anyone for expecting the same. 

Im unsure if posters wanted really wanted them to fail either.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Then there’s the comments page of the rags with no comments on the nonce fc articles but a deluge on anything Rangers or PUL related. 

You then have the phone ins although i mostly listen to Rangers Radio.

To tweak a phrase, I think we should call it Rangers Derangement Syndrome (RDS) as it is real. 

Aw naw I really wish you hadn’t done that ,the cunts will be doon the bru next week jumping on the PIP with your newly discovered syndrome 😂

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Their arrogance will be their downfall.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The same guy greeting on live tv saying Dunfermline chucked it 😂 the guy isn't worth bothering with. His type do play a small part in creating the narrative though.

Part of the problem is (and for the life of me, I can’t begin to imagine how such a dullard has swung this), he’s on so many platforms - BT, BBC, written press.......

Seems a lot of the rest of the world aren’t as tuned into the guy’s faults as we are.

Same with Hartson - hired as a sympathy vote or to fulfil a quota, but free rein to spout pish because ‘he’s been through a lot’.

Do you know what has really rattled the SPFL board?  Complacency.

Their little gentlemans club bubble has been pricked after many years of doing what they wanted to who they wanted, now they are in a situation that is completely alien to them and have no clue in how to deal with it.

This must be the only time that any serious questions have been asked and they are coming up well short muttering and blundering bodged replies, I really really hope the tide is turning and the murky dealings are put on the table for everyone to see.

A big up to our board to be right after them.

16 minutes ago, Swally said:

I think he does mate, but he just doesn’t care. He knows the present day media revolves around who can shout the loudest and the longest. He doesn’t need to be right, he just needs to be antagonistic towards one club and he’s done his job and will have mongos following him.

He retweet’s a young female Rangers fan yesterday I think as he knew the bitter cybertaigs would pollute her timeline and that’s what occurred.

Twisted just like his club and the their fans. a match made in hell.

10 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Then he comes out with Dunfermline are a disgrace for lying down to Rangers, he's fucking no well, anyone who watched/ at that game will know Dunfermline scored a belter and kicked us up and down the park.

And if sellic had scored the penalty that they missed, it'd have been the same margin. Screwball. 

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Part of the problem is (and for the life of me, I can’t begin to imagine how such a dullard has swung this), he’s on so many platforms - BT, BBC, written press.......

Seems a lot of the rest of the world aren’t as tuned into the guy’s faults as we are.

Same with Hartson - hired as a sympathy vote or to fulfil a quota, but free rein to spout pish because ‘he’s been through a lot’.

Being Welsh didn't help for a start.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Aw naw I really wish you hadn’t done that ,the cunts will be doon the bru next week jumping on the PIP with your newly discovered syndrome 😂

so true with the PIP 😂

and it’s real we’ve all been witnessing it for years but it’s only came to the fore with the birth of social media over the last ten years 😂

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Took me a few minutes to get your point 😂😂😂😂

belter ,very clever my man 

I had to try to get even with your PIP one mate.

That was very good.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Think I just bet you to it on the previous page. Had Sutton and Stubbs heads on the same bodies :)

You’re too  quick for me, great minds .

Archived