Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 minutes ago, frenv said:

So which side published the Jacqui Low letter - Partick Thistle or the SPFL? Partick doing so despite the second paragraph seems self defeating, yet if the SPFL did there's clearly someone in there that's looking to aid the fight against the SPFL (imo).

"Firstly, this is private correspondence that we will not be making public. I would hope you would ensure that this is respected by the SPFL and its PR advisers. We have no wish to add to the ongoing divisive and increasingly distasteful debate being played out in the media.  It damages Scottish football and your recent letters, regrettably, have added to the perception of Scottish football being at war."

Was PT....... the preamble to the letter included "With our fears realised, and in the interests of transparency with you, our supporters, we have taken the decision to share that letter today."

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Perhaps they shouldn’t have shat it then.

They should go down the legal route against the SPFL.  They have been shafted by the board and every club that voted for that resolution.  As have Stranraer and most likely Hearts.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yes and no. The fat retard wouldn't be in the papers without his controversial opinions. Unlike sutton I do think he believes all he says. I'm pretty sure he has a brain injury, it's sad how the media take advantage of him.

Have you ever noticed that Sutton never has anything to say about football while a pundit that has anything to do with what has actually happened during a game ie great goals ,good passages of play etc ,it’s only having a pop at the negative side can’t think of another pundit like him ,even his fat welsh friend tries to talk about the actual game even though he’s shite at it 

On 08/05/2020 at 13:26, KingKirk said:

Thank god for lockdown fuck trying to keep up with this at work

Fuck me. Took a day out yesterday for VE celebrations and come back on this afternoon and find I'm  50 pages behind.

See you all again about fair Friday. 

The SPFL cannot survive this. How can they go on? They're a members organisation with members turning against them every time they open their stupid mouths. They're under so much scrutiny and accusation that they should be welcoming an independent inquiry to throw eggs in the faces of everyone who is accusing them of coercion, bullying and incompetence. Every day they reject an inquiry and throw mud at member clubs just compounds the feeling there is something to hide. 

Look at the mess that has been created under their watch. Its incompetence with a capital "I" at best and it should be fatal.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

The SPFL cannot survive this. How can they go on? They're a members organisation with members turning against them every time they open their stupid mouths. They're under so much scrutiny and accusation that they should be welcoming an independent inquiry to throw eggs in the faces of everyone who is accusing them of coercion, bullying and incompetence. Every day they reject an inquiry and throw mud at member clubs just compounds the feeling there is something to hide. 

Look at the mess that has been created under their watch. Its incompetence with a capital "I" at best and it should be fatal.

Timcompetence mate. You spelled it wrong.

45 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thistle turning their backs on the SPFL. Cormack and Aberdeen getting it rotten too. Alot of pissed off clubs out there.

That's an excellent statement from Partick. More and more the ham fisted approach of the SPFL is being shown for what it is. We need to stand with these clubs and show it isn t just a 'Rangers v celtic' thing as some are phrasing it as. We genuinely want to clean up the game and older clubs like partick are important in that. 

Also think we have played a political blinder if we voted for recontruction. We should have more of these teams onside if that's the case. 

49 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thistle turning their backs on the SPFL. Cormack and Aberdeen getting it rotten too. A lot of pissed off clubs out there.

Wow ! What a damning letter from outwith ourselves.  This is going to end badly for MacLennan, Doncaster et al.

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yes and no. The fat retard wouldn't be in the papers without his controversial opinions. Unlike sutton I do think he believes all he says. I'm pretty sure he has a brain injury, it's sad how the media take advantage of him.

He’s also skint from failed business investment,ie spent his fortune at the bookies 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Have you ever noticed that Sutton never has anything to say about football while a pundit that has anything to do with what has actually happened during a game ie great goals ,good passages of play etc ,it’s only having a pop at the negative side can’t think of another pundit like him ,even his fat welsh friend tries to talk about the actual game even though he’s shite at it 

Absolutely. The only thing he can do is personally insult a player or manager. There is no tactically punditry.

There's no way the cabal running this league can continue even if Rangers lose the EGM vote. There is clearly a serious break of trust with a number of clubs. However, they are like cockroaches and will hold on as long as they can. 

Archived