Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep reading headlines  "The SPFL have yet to find one shred of evidence to back up the Rangers Dossier " if this was genuinely how they felt and had nothing to hide then they should be welcoming an independent investigation with their arms open regardless of the cost...this unwillingness to let such an investigation take place is the biggest tell tale sign that they know exactly what will get unearthed....how anyone can't see beyond this is either down to being totally stupid or having a selective mind when it comes to what is impartiality and corruption 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I keep reading headlines  "The SPFL have yet to find one shred of evidence to back up the Rangers Dossier " if this was genuinely how they felt and had nothing to hide then they should be welcoming an independent investigation with their arms open regardless of the cost...this unwillingness to let such an investigation take place is the biggest tell tale sign that they know exactly what will get unearthed....how anyone can't see beyond this is either down to being totally stupid or having a selective mind when it comes to what is impartiality and corruption 

It will be like pulling hair from your bath plughole, the waters draining slowly so you grab the few stray hairs poking out, time you have finished dragging it out you have a mouse size hairball, we are at the few strands atm ready to pull the rest out.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

👍👍 That’s a shame you can’t get over right now. I go to Florida every  second year.  Always the gulf side. 

A snowbird ?

Good thing was, I got my money back right away from Norwegian Air, they don't fuck their customers about like BA , virgin etc.

I'll be out there quick as a flash when this is over and I'm still here.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still won't convince the 4 clubs to vote for it but shows up the SPFL even more now.

Spot on, they already know who they have in there pocket but as you say it'll prove beyond doubt there hiding something. 

17 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Lets be honest.

a 30-90 second pump (depending on dream), is never worth the 2 or 3  hours peace you'd get until she actually gets up.

90 seconds? Nobody likes a show off bud.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

here we go....

With a cost of investigation to SPFL and clubs now of zero, what's excuse 2.0 Hollicom will try to drum up support for in the media tomorrow and Monday before the EGM?

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

A snowbird ?

Good thing was, I got my money back right away from Norwegian Air, they don't fuck their customers about like BA , virgin etc.

I'll be out there quick as a flash when this is over and I'm still here.

Will be retired in a couple of years mate. Glad you got your money back. 

Archived