Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Do you have your Winn Dixie discount card?  😀

Yes, Only place you can get British stuff.

I like my weetabix, always take  a box with me, homeland just laugh at me.

5 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

King has undoubtedly been great for us and though he’s had his flaws, they’ve been heavily outweighed by the positives.

But yes, he was a compromised figure who had too much baggage which meant he couldn’t front disputes relating to integrity, governance etc.  However, make no mistake, King is still around, still heavily involved and will be behind/part of much of this. He just can’t be the face of it.

I’m glad he came in for us at the time. He did a good job for us no doubt. Looks like we are taking no shit now. It’s wonderful. 👍🇬🇧

10 minutes ago, blueballss said:

We always stay just off East Osceola, literally 1 minute away to turn onto turnpike to head straight up to Universal, great location

I'm a mile from the Walmart on Osceola Parkway by the turnpike.

As you say, great location.

3 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not sure how Dundee Utd already being given promotion we affect Null and Void (hence the separation of the lower leagues from the premiership ending being a red herring).  I’d imagine that null and void isn’t an option, unless they turn round to Dundee Utd and say they aren’t promoted after all.

See I don’t understand this Dundee United thing at all. They are not promoted until next season and since the premier league season is not finished yet why are they afforded a vote at all? 

What an end to the season, we wouldn’t have clawed those points back and they’ll have their shitey wee tainted title but this is glorious, could see ourselves back on an even keel with the bastards. Hopefully we get any recruitment done this summer bang on and we can hammer them on the park whenever we get back to football 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

See I don’t understand this Dundee United thing at all. They are not promoted until next season and since the premier league season is not finished yet why are they afforded a vote at all? 

I’m assuming they’d try have it in place for next season and if they’re in the premier league that sadly gives them a vote

edit- try have any reconstruction in place I mean 

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

I'm a mile from the Walmart on Osceola Parkway by the turnpike.

As you say, great location.

Know where you are, were usually in Applewood court, turn right, right again onto tolls, love the area

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

It's the spfl way jinty, don't you know. Their way or the highway.

Archived