Jump to content

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member C

Hope you dont mind mate but thought I'd give the Hornets nest a wee stir...  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

"For the good of the game" "to get on with more pressing matters" " for Scottish football to survive these troubling times" blah blah blah. They'll just drop the cost excuse and run with that shite.

They're already typing that out mate.

bornabear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Prince George said:

This is exactly what I have been told. Park wants to get the head of the snake.

Nightshift tonight at spfl towers burning hard drives and paperwork. fucking intae them Rangers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bornabear said:

No, I have a place there, near the turnpike.

We always stay just off East Osceola, literally 1 minute away to turn onto turnpike to head straight up to Universal, great location

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

It is mate. Do you go every year?  

Yes, usually twice, sometimes 3.

Time's not wasted as there's always work to be done on the place. If  I'm not at home, I'm at Lowe's or Home Depot.

If I was younger, I'd apply for a green card. Just love the place and the folk. Always call me sir, as you know.

 

Hadron Collider and Swally like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Anybody else of the mind that with Dave King gone, we are now able to go right after these cunts?  I just get a nagging feeling that King was holding us back.  Maybe they had stuff on him. Just a thought. 

Said the same thing last night mate but others seem to think it's just a coincidence so who knows

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Anybody else of the mind that with Dave King gone, we are now able to go right after these cunts?  I just get a nagging feeling that King was holding us back.  Maybe they had stuff on him. Just a thought. 

Think some folk have pointed out earlier that in order for king to chair us he was pretty much told to behave or they wouldn’t let him, don’t know the ins and outs but he had no choice I don’t think

Hadron Collider likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bornabear said:

Yes, usually twice, sometimes 3.

Time's not wasted as there's always work to be done on the place. If  I'm not at home, I'm at Lowe's or Home Depot.

If I was younger, I'd apply for a green card. Just love the place and the folk. Always call me sir, as you know.

 

Do you have your Winn Dixie discount card?  😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Anybody else of the mind that with Dave King gone, we are now able to go right after these cunts?  I just get a nagging feeling that King was holding us back.  Maybe they had stuff on him. Just a thought. 

King has undoubtedly been great for us and though he’s had his flaws, they’ve been heavily outweighed by the positives.

But yes, he was a compromised figure who had too much baggage which meant he couldn’t front disputes relating to integrity, governance etc.  However, make no mistake, King is still around, still heavily involved and will be behind/part of much of this. He just can’t be the face of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Do you have your Winn Dixie discount card?  😀

Yes, Only place you can get British stuff.

I like my weetabix, always take  a box with me, homeland just laugh at me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

King has undoubtedly been great for us and though he’s had his flaws, they’ve been heavily outweighed by the positives.

But yes, he was a compromised figure who had too much baggage which meant he couldn’t front disputes relating to integrity, governance etc.  However, make no mistake, King is still around, still heavily involved and will be behind/part of much of this. He just can’t be the face of it.

I’m glad he came in for us at the time. He did a good job for us no doubt. Looks like we are taking no shit now. It’s wonderful. 👍🇬🇧

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...