Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

This full transcript at 7am is going to be something else. Thought it was strange having a Bennett video up at the time this morning but it seems Graham has found a primetime release slot.

Watched the John Bennett video just before I left for work this morning , Canny mind who put it up but needless to say I left the house with a spring in my step after watching it,  Rangers definetley on the front foot 👍

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DP remembers the kicking we got in 2012.

Now the boot is on the other foot.

He's giving them a kicking that they'll remember for a long time.

We fans can do kicking too, write down every club who votes against us on Tuesday and boycott the fuckers.

10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

How can it be independent if Rangers pay for it?”

Will be the tone in the media until the EGM. 

Aye it’s like damned if you do, damned if you don’t!

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

Because you were pished? 

Hadn’t touched a drop 😂 sleeping pattern is fucked man, had a few the night but the main buzz is probably due to the latest developments haha 

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They'll be livid because its showing them up but don't think they'll be shitting bricks. The egm is already covered, this is us getting our hits in while they are all jelly legged.

I still expect overall the EGM to fail, but it might be a bit closer than we first thought. 

I doubt we'll get much support from the top flight, but the lower leagues clubs you never know after the collapse of league reconstruction.  I'd be happy if we got a decent number on board and offering to cover costs might sway a few more. 

Overall but I'm delighted to see that our chairman is not letting this go even if the EGM fails.

I do think they will be bricking the thought of that as they'll be used to things just going away. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Exactly my thoughts and how it will be spun 

We will spin it back on them if that's the case with the Deloitte sham. They paid for that without informing the members. They've not got a leg to stand on in that debate.

Gerrard - manager - Talksport - Thursday

Robertson - managing director - SSB - Friday

Bennett - vice chairman - interview - Saturday

Park - chairman - newspapers - Sunday

Orchestrated by David Graham

Just now, magic8ball said:

Exactly my thoughts and how it will be spun 

It most certainly will be spun bud.

When this is finally put to bed, the blatant corruption, coercion,  bullying etc. How will history judge all the hate filled commentators, "pundits", clubs, "journalists" et al who tried to pour water over, belittle the blatant wrongdoing, governance of our game?

Hell mend them.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Gerrard - manager - Talksport - Thursday

Robertson - managing director - SSB - Friday

Bennett - vice chairman - interview - Saturday

Park - chairman - newspapers - Sunday

Orchestrated by David Graham

Forgot about the gaffer. But to be fair he was doing a shitload of press that day and the majority of it wasnt much to do with this. I'll take the past 3 days though 😂

Just now, esquire8 said:

Forgot about the gaffer. But to be fair he was doing a shitload of press that day and the majority of it wasnt much to do with this. I'll take the past 3 days though 😂

Not so sure mate. Interview came right after rumours about him maybe wanting to leave (Boyd). 

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

DP remembers the kicking we got in 2012.

Now the boot is on the other foot.

He's giving them a kicking that they'll remember for a long time.

We fans can do kicking too, write down every club who votes against us on Tuesday and boycott the fuckers.

A steel toe capped one at that.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We will spin it back on them if that's the case with the Deloitte sham. They paid for that without informing the members. They've not got a leg to stand on in that debate.

Touchè 

Holy fuck man, I was getting ready to go to bed then I had to catch up on all of this :lol:

Some of the digs Park's getting in there! :lol::lol::lol:

I think we've smelt some blood but bided our time, and then seen a reaction from some of the smaller clubs then gone straight in for the kill.

I'm sure another poster said this has been well orchestrated, sorry don't remember who it was, totally agree.  It's been magnificently orchestrated.  Paying for the indie investigation was the last piece of the jigsaw for me. It shows we are considering the health of Scottish football and not just being petty. Superb stuff. I don't think we'll get the support we need, but it's going to be a sizeable support now.

What a day. No don't post anything else, I'm off to bed. :lol:

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This full transcript at 7am is going to be something else. Thought it was strange having a Bennett video up at the time this morning but it seems Graham has found a primetime release slot.

Maybe done electronic maybe not however it gives the rags time to write about it and that’s the narrative set for the day.

It also pressurises the spfl for a hasty reply which seemingly digs them a deeper hole  👏🏻👏🏻

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Expect the focus to shift from the cost of investigation to the time it will take, now we've offered to pay for it. 

They're on the ropes big-time 

Certainly puts them on the back foot somewhat but got a feeling the big sweeping brush will somehow make all this dissappear like it always does in Scotland. 

Just now, Swally said:

Holy fuck man, I was getting ready to go to bed then I had to catch up on all of this :lol:

Some of the digs Park's getting in there! :lol::lol::lol:

I think we've smelt some blood but bided our time, and then seen a reaction from some of the smaller clubs then gone straight in for the kill.

I'm sure another poster said this has been well orchestrated, sorry don't remember who it was, totally agree.  It's been magnificently orchestrated.  Paying for the indie investigation was the last piece of the jigsaw for me. It shows we are considering the health of Scottish football and not just being petty. Superb stuff. I don't think we'll get the support we need, but it's going to be a sizeable support now.

What a day. No don't post anything else, I'm off to bed. :lol:

those pricks in the media saying we should pay for it have just had it rammed back down their throats 👏🏻👏🏻

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It’s going to be a long fight ,the heart of this ,the head of the snake is making too much money to give up easily ,but we are certainly playing it well 

It’s not so long ago that I couldn’t see and end the stitch up that is Scottish football ,but now I don’t see how this stitch up can survive much longer 

The last few days have been as close as you can get to the feeling of pumping those fenian bastards on the pitch 

just think of what Thursday was like when the taigs and media were laughing at the dossier , 

last night McGuire on PLZ agreed questions needed raised but was convinced the EGM resolution would fail and that would be it Rangers would back off and it would be business’s as normal ,

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

those pricks in the media saying we should pay for it have just had it rammed back down their throats 👏🏻👏🏻

Hope they are getting ready to swallow. 

Tell you one thing though I hope after all this we’ve not saved Hearts. I’m genuinely buzzing they cunts are about to die.

Especially the posters on their forum that posted ‘Hearts should take their relegation and not do a sevco’. Whatever the fuck that even means! 😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s going to be a long fight ,the heart of this ,the head of the snake is making too much money to give up easily ,but we are certainly playing it well 

It’s not so long ago that I couldn’t see and end the stitch up that is Scottish football ,but now I don’t see how this stitch up can survive much longer 

The last few days have been as close as you can get to the feeling of pumping those fenian bastards on the pitch 

just think of what Thursday was like when the taigs and media were laughing at the dossier , 

last night McGuire on PLZ agreed questions needed raised but was convinced the EGM resolution would fail and that would be it Rangers would back off and it would be business’s as normal ,

The EGM is clearly not the endgame for the club. Sure Robertson alluded to that in his interviews when he talked about not getting enough votes in the EGM. The board aren't short sighted at all in this.

Archived