Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Very strange mate, when motivation for all other things is ruled out it can only come down to money

Or Ego 

I did mention earlier in the thread to EJ that  it could be a sibling rivalry thing ,he has a rather famous half sister who is a very high flyer in national media ,I’m not sure if they speak as the half sister was a well kept secret until the mid 90s when she herself became quite successful ,not many people would have been able to join the dots at the time but because I knew of his dad when the news broke (front page of the DR) I was able to make the link 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be missing something but what is the ‘very serious allegation’ if it’s not in the dossier as mentioned by the interviewer in his question (to Park) below?

2: On Friday, you were accused by the SPFL of making a very serious allegation and threat to act in a particular way towards Neil Doncaster, that was defamatory. Do you stand by this allegation and, if so, why was the substance of it not contained in Rangers’ dossier?’

Are we going to produce another nugget over the few days or am I reading too much into things?

Also, where does a whistle blower fit into anything that has been released to date?

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

How does he know how Lawwell is handling this? The fat jap has said zero publically. Unless he is meaning how he is handling his puppets......

Lawwell's silence will be interpreted as Dignified Silence by The Rabids as they seek to give the perception of taking the Moral High Ground, Cunts wouldn't know Morality if it jumped up and slapped them on the face Ffs.

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

It makes biased clowns like Provan look more stupid. His article today says how lawwell can take the moral high ground cause he’s stayed quiet. Normally he stays quiet when they’ve something to hide. Back to point, provans article says an ii would be too costly and makes no mention of DP paying for it so his article looks like yesterday’s news.

Provan knows exactly what hes doing with an article like that. Its got him the publicity he needs to stay in jobs. Dont know why we have so many fans that read this type of shite every day.........

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Our board are proving me wrong so far .Have to say I’m very happy ,with their new found courage to fight our enemies 

It was never going to be easy .Yet that’s all Rangers fans want from them. Getting after our many many enemies .

Get the battle fever on and fight for everything for this great club .Makes you proud as fuck when they do 

At last

A “Post of the day” award to our very own DJ

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

I might be missing something but what is the ‘very serious allegation’ if it’s not in the dossier as mentioned by the interviewer in his question (to Park) below?

2: On Friday, you were accused by the SPFL of making a very serious allegation and threat to act in a particular way towards Neil Doncaster, that was defamatory. Do you stand by this allegation and, if so, why was the substance of it not contained in Rangers’ dossier?’

Are we going to produce another nugget over the few days or am I reading too much into things?

Also, where does a whistle blower fit into anything that has been released to date?

Roberson is the whistleblower. We’ve used all the SPFL board papers. 

One thing  I find ironic is the silence this morning regarding a Q&A that could be read in 5 minutes however, within an hour of a 200 page dossier being  released, every lap dog and their granny was out scrutinizing something they've no t even read.  Dougie Park really ruffled a few feathers today me thinks.  

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's unbelievably difficult. 

Right, well, due to his associations with a certain club, he would never wear a poppy.

So is the fat lesbian the top one?

I can’t tell mate, I put them up but can’t remember the order. It could be any one of them to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, murzo said:

It makes biased clowns like Provan look more stupid. His article today says how lawwell can take the moral high ground cause he’s stayed quiet. Normally he stays quiet when they’ve something to hide. Back to point, provans article says an ii would be too costly and makes no mention of DP paying for it so his article looks like yesterday’s news.

Moral high ground my arse, he doesn’t need to say or do anything, he knows he’s being handed a title, that’s all he’s interested in.

If there was any chance that they wouldn’t get that title Lawwell won’t be slow in mouthing off.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

There is unfortunately some truth to that mate ...... If it were allowed and I don't think it is ....... the story would run that we payed so we would obviously want a positive result ..... and that's why we paid for the Independent Inquiry ..... fix! cheats! blah! blah! blah!

I think DP is winding them up on this and knows we will not get the proposal passed  ...... and the next step forward will be revealed in time ..... probably legal steps ..... for the long haul.

🇬🇧

I suppose we could point to sellick and their own internal investigations or the spfl and theirs, and point if it's good enough for them and it's to be accepted then why not...

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Lawwell's silence will be interpreted as Dignified Silence by The Rabids as they seek to give the perception of taking the Moral High Ground, Cunts wouldn't know Morality if it jumped up and slapped them on the face Ffs.

Or battered them bawdeep in the arse

I still see people on here getting worried about the EGM resolution failing. It if does go ahead, amazing - we’ve turned the tide completely. But it has no real bearing on the end goal and the club will be expecting it to fail. It’s about going through the due process until legal action is the only play.

As an aside though, I’d be interested to know how  the CEO and Chairman positions are selected for future reference given Lawwell will be back on the SPFL board next season, with SR dropping out.  I can just imagine how he’ll try to take the moral high ground and begin to try and exert more influence again.

23 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

So wait a minute the media are are calling this Rangers v SPFL so why does the fat smelly jap beast fuck even need to get mentioned if this is the case?  

Oh aye he has handled it well with silence like he still keeps the silence In regard to the dirty open secrets at celtic and also pulling strings behind the scenes with his wee puppets trying to get handed a title they havent won during a pandemic... GO FUCK YERSELF PROVAN YA DIRTY SCUMBAG

Calm down mate, we ( including you) know exactly what the truth is. The poor boy (proven) can't help himself, after all , he was injected by human cock while growing up.

That injection(s) has caused him many cerebral problems amongst others, so I think it is unfair to mock the afflicted. Still makes him a fenian cunt though.

10 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Roberson is the whistleblower. We’ve used all the SPFL board papers. 

Mmmm.

whats the ‘very serious allegation’ then if it’s ‘substance’ is not contained in the dossier?

36 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Understand your point. I think the way around this would be to stay out of the decision as to who is brought in to conduct the review as long as it is not someone already linked to the SPFL, Deloites or Harper McLeod for example. Let a subset of the SPFL membership ie the clubs decide We could also let other clubs review the parameters and expand or contract as they feel required, provided they do not contract it too far. That is unlikely if they have voted for an II. 

That said I do not expect us to get anywhere near 75%. Anything above 25% would be significant. 

If the other clubs bottle and it is only us Hearts and Stranraer we will effectively be on our own to carry the fight forward. That will make life difficult. 

I still think the SPFL board will try to get 11 clubs to say they are against an inquiry before Tuesday and declare the EGM unnecessary.  This way they avoid finding out what size of support we have and can spin it that support was so poor we couldnt even get the EGM to discuss it. 

I might be sticking my neck out here but I think we may be surprised and get over 50% we won't get the independent enquiry but will have the moral high ground to call for a no confidence vote if thats not forthcoming then off the the courts it will go and that is where I personally want it to go. Can you imagine a QC going through the SPFL with a microscope, it would be more than Doncaster up for the chop.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So Liewell making no comment gives them the moral high ground. More like he is taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself.

Sleekit folk don't know where moral high ground is mate.

22 minutes ago, murzo said:

Provan’s Saturday night now a waste of time and his editor will be telling him to up his game 👏🏻👏🏻

Archived