Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Apologies, who was doing the questions? What is the deal with Farry back when McCann was involved? 

It was to do with Jorge Cadetes registration not being put through on time. The taigs complained and Farry was let go from the SFA. 

I thought it was smart to mention. To remind everyone that back when the taigs were complaining about masonic conspiracies and bias (more so than now anyway), that they got their independent investigation and the outcome they wanted. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I’m pulling one from left field ,the sheep 

Could be right, I'm thinking it's the scum  - they'll be bursting to defend the SPFL but know if they do it might not look good for them

18: In your view, why do you think the SPFL were in such a rush to end the season prematurely?

" I’m still puzzled by that one and that is another reason we feel an Independent Inquiry is necessary."

Love that reply.

The last thing Oor Douglas is, is puzzled....... :lol::lol::lol:

Cure for Covid-19

Michael Stewart said it’s : Give celtic the title,  move around the house using all your biomechanical biomechanics and vote SNP.

Said he knows his stuff because he has excelled in everything he has done.

Dont know about you guys but I believe him. 👍

19 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What I like about this is that English is no friend of ours, and he is seeing it straight down the middle. If there's anything to criticise us about, you best believe he will be right on it. The fact he hasn't gone in on us suggests he knows that there's a big story there and he wants to help break it. 

The fact other clubs appear to be speaking to him shows that they know that too. In saying all that, fingers crossed its a club who back our standpoint and not the first wave of today's deflections!

That's all we ask of a supposed independent publically funded body. Its the minimum standard required at all times.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster back on the radio just after 12. This cunt is getting desperate.

Hi won’t be desperate ,Lieswell and co will be dragging him out his wanking chariot to deflect and deny ,bet he’s desperate to resign 

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The more we are standing firm, being proper, etc the more I am convinced that Dave King's hands were tied and part of that may well have needed Traynor to be the head of comms, given a style and background in Scottish football. Is it mere coincidence was has happened since Mr Park and mr  Graham landed in the roles?

Said that in an earlier post mate. 👍

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

So Doncaster is on. Therefore it's all about the quality of the questions.  Are we relying on Tom English?  I'm sceptical about where he stands on this. 

It'll be interesting to see if Doncaster allows others to ask him questions unlike last time.

Archived