Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

I might be missing something but what is the ‘very serious allegation’ if it’s not in the dossier as mentioned by the interviewer in his question (to Park) below?

2: On Friday, you were accused by the SPFL of making a very serious allegation and threat to act in a particular way towards Neil Doncaster, that was defamatory. Do you stand by this allegation and, if so, why was the substance of it not contained in Rangers’ dossier?’

Are we going to produce another nugget over the few days or am I reading too much into things?

Also, where does a whistle blower fit into anything that has been released to date?

Roberson is the whistleblower. We’ve used all the SPFL board papers. 

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's unbelievably difficult. 

Right, well, due to his associations with a certain club, he would never wear a poppy.

So is the fat lesbian the top one?

I can’t tell mate, I put them up but can’t remember the order. It could be any one of them to be honest. 

Swally likes this

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

There is unfortunately some truth to that mate ...... If it were allowed and I don't think it is ....... the story would run that we payed so we would obviously want a positive result ..... and that's why we paid for the Independent Inquiry ..... fix! cheats! blah! blah! blah!

I think DP is winding them up on this and knows we will not get the proposal passed  ...... and the next step forward will be revealed in time ..... probably legal steps ..... for the long haul.

🇬🇧

I suppose we could point to sellick and their own internal investigations or the spfl and theirs, and point if it's good enough for them and it's to be accepted then why not...

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Lawwell's silence will be interpreted as Dignified Silence by The Rabids as they seek to give the perception of taking the Moral High Ground, Cunts wouldn't know Morality if it jumped up and slapped them on the face Ffs.

Or battered them bawdeep in the arse

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this

23 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

So wait a minute the media are are calling this Rangers v SPFL so why does the fat smelly jap beast fuck even need to get mentioned if this is the case?  

Oh aye he has handled it well with silence like he still keeps the silence In regard to the dirty open secrets at celtic and also pulling strings behind the scenes with his wee puppets trying to get handed a title they havent won during a pandemic... GO FUCK YERSELF PROVAN YA DIRTY SCUMBAG

Calm down mate, we ( including you) know exactly what the truth is. The poor boy (proven) can't help himself, after all , he was injected by human cock while growing up.

That injection(s) has caused him many cerebral problems amongst others, so I think it is unfair to mock the afflicted. Still makes him a fenian cunt though.

10 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Mmmm.

whats the ‘very serious allegation’ then if it’s ‘substance’ is not contained in the dossier?

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So Liewell making no comment gives them the moral high ground. More like he is taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself.

Sleekit folk don't know where moral high ground is mate.

22 minutes ago, murzo said:

It makes biased clowns like Provan look more stupid. His article today says how lawwell can take the moral high ground cause he’s stayed quiet. Normally he stays quiet when they’ve something to hide. Back to point, provans article says an ii would be too costly and makes no mention of DP paying for it so his article looks like yesterday’s news.

Provan’s Saturday night now a waste of time and his editor will be telling him to up his game 👏🏻👏🏻

murzo and gmcf like this

17 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Not sure that’s correct!

Probably third or fourth time I have posted similar but SPFL Board do not do retreat and have no reason to play by normal rules.

They will come out fighting if not today certainly tomorrow.

And we need to be ready.

Paisley Blue Loyal and HG5 like this

17 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Just as liewell and others have done over the years.

Minutes aren't secret or " for your eyes only"

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So Liewell making no comment gives them the moral high ground. More like he is taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself.

He’s probably spoken more than us but he’s just done it through Jackson, Sutton and Stewart etc.

HG5, bornabear and gmcf like this

16 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

One thing  I find ironic is the silence this morning regarding a Q&A that could be read in 5 minutes however, within an hour of a 200 page dossier being  released, every lap dog and their granny was out scrutinizing something they've no t even read.  Dougie Park really ruffled a few feathers today me thinks.  

Releasing the full transcript was an excellent move. I really like how we have gone about this with honesty and integrity. 

Paisley Blue Loyal and HG5 like this

20: The fact that the business model in the Scottish game renders the English route of behind-closed-doors games not viable means the club could be without important tranches of income for up to nine months. The last Rangers accounts said an additional £10m would be required to cover the season. How will Rangers meet their financial obligations in this unprecedented situation?

The funding gap referred to has already been filled by existing investors

21: How close were you to fresh investment from Stuart Gibson before the pandemic struck and how confident are you that it will still be in place when we return?

All of the potential new investors remain fully engaged and we will be in a position to announce something in the next couple of months.

But we are pure skint.

magic8ball and HG5 like this