Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I think his point is that many think that our endgame (and the media have painted it thus) is to force null and void and thereby deny celtic the title.

So if we said season is truly over, just give celtic the title, that would completely destroy any argument that we’re doing this for the benefit of Rangers alone.

Only that will kill off the arguments from those who don’t understand that we want REAL change, not just this season or next, but for good.

I understand, but I’m uncomfortable giving in to the media agenda that we have to give them the title in order for an EGM to occur.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

let’s play devils advocate for a minute 

Is the offer of paying for something a carrot to sway a vote?

and can you draw parallels to offering reconstruction to sway a vote.  

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

I wonder if there is a difference in that he is personally offering to pay, rather than Rangers paying.

Archived