Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

13 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

It keeps going down. I tried a couple of times and managed to read it. Hopefully back up soon. Thought someone had copied and pasted it earlier but must be mistaken as can’t find it 

It's there somewhere I was reading it earlier on - but can't remember what page 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

celtic fans still saying “aye but” on twitter.

A club that covered up decades of child abuse want everything covered up.

Smelly bastards.

No a surprise there mate is it

They had 6 years to put their incompetent placemen in positions of power,all Rangers haters to a man.

It took around 10 days of the communications lines getting stretched by covid for them all to show themselves up once their strings were cut

HA ha useless cunts had it all and fucked it

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The cunts had more rope than a tug of war competition, yet the MSM still can't see the bigger picture!... What a Fucking surprise eh... 

😂

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Wonder if the release was timed to allow ND to have enough rope to hang himself?

These bastards eagerness to get their message across seems to be working against, rather than for them!

Long may that continue!!

They have probably had the nod he was going on, they have probably been sitting patiently waiting for him to trip himself up...Inverness know the truth and bang they have just called him out as a liar and will stand up in court to prove it

Interestingly I think he is also alluding to outside coercion from a big hitter when talking about Nelms....could this be the fat jap getting called out eventually 

Honest to fuck man the mental gymnastics of some Scottish football fans is beyond belief :lol:

Even in light of this statement, I’ve got a Hibs “supporter” telling me that Rangers are a disgrace and this won’t stop celtic getting the title or Hearts getting relegated; that we should be ashamed of ourselves

AN SPFL MEMBER HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THEY HAVE EVIDENCE OF BULLYING AND THREATS BY NEIL DONCASTER, AFTER HE SAID NOTHING HAPPENED.

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 

Nail on the head ,best statement yet,well done Inverness. 

A few more and it's time to chase these cunts who have ruined the game up here, all done for 1 clubs gain and to hell with everyone else.

The head of the snake and his club need removed from Scottish Football. 

Kick them Out in the name of Sporting Integrity .

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The cunts had more rope than a tug o war competition, yet the MSM still can't see the bigger picture!... What a Fucking surprise eh... 

The longer the bheasts stay quiet and the SMSM refuse to ask the pertinent questions the more easy it becomes to see who owns who here.

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Currie asked English "What did you think of Neil Doncaster's answers?  Or even my questions?"

He knew himself that it  was a snide soft interview. 

FFS that's like saying daddy was i a good boy.

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Currie asked English "What did you think of Neil Doncaster's answers?  Or even my questions?"

He knew himself that it  was a snide soft interview. 

Did English answer that or was he rolling about the floor?

If (and its still a big if) the clubs vote for an independent enquiry, only one club will be worried by the outcome.

They will try everything to sabotage any vote or enquiry and use their lapdogs in the media to destroy the character of anyone involved in the I.E.

Still less of the negativity, Rangers proved correct, dignified, honest and to have shown the sporting integrity sadly lacking in the boardroom of the SPFL/SFA.

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They have probably had the nod he was going on, they have probably been sitting patiently waiting for him to trip himself up...Inverness know the truth and bang they have just called him out as a liar and will stand up in court to prove it

Interestingly I think he is also alluding to outside coercion from a big hitter when talking about Nelms....could this be the fat jap getting called out eventually 

The hilarious thing is, Neil Doncaster or the SPFL has again made things worse for themselves by giving their opinion.

I'm sure ICT's statement wouldn't have been so strong had he not gone on the radio :lol:

“Please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th by an SPFL Board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL Board member... These were threats and not robust conversations."

Game changer right there troops!

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I would say so couple of days after the vote before they changed their mind nelms said he has a friendly lined up against a spfl big hitter not us so that leaves one despicable club

Archived