Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They have probably had the nod he was going on, they have probably been sitting patiently waiting for him to trip himself up...Inverness know the truth and bang they have just called him out as a liar and will stand up in court to prove it

Interestingly I think he is also alluding to outside coercion from a big hitter when talking about Nelms....could this be the fat jap getting called out eventually 

Yes - last bit would be the icing on the cake!!

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Next year we send Inverness Greg Docherty, Glen Middleton, Jamie Murphy and Brandon Barker on loan.

You  really want to send them Brandon Barker? That's that little bit of club affiliation and friendship doon the drain

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

26 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

ICT basically calling The SPFL Liars, Wonder if SPFL will Sue them, Fucking doubt it as this whole fucking shambles would unravel for the stinking sham that it is.

They haven't got the money mate.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

Get absolutely everything out in the open, its the only way forward now. 

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Wonder if the release was timed to allow ND to have enough rope to hang himself?

These bastards eagerness to get their message across seems to be working against, rather than for them!

Long may that continue!!

Yep, I’m starting to believe this is a well coordinated strategic effort to assist the SPFL  in fucking themselves right up their own arses. 

Wait for the next ‘robust’ defense by the SPFL, pepper a pre-prepared with ‘hot off the press’ SPFL sound bites, issue with immediate effect  to really nail them to them to the post and control the narrative.

Job done.

Either that or its a truly wonderful  coincidence.

Well played ICT regardless.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Great statement by ICT , tbh Hearts is probably the only one that has disappointed - the rest haven't missed . 

That was a 170 finish from ICT there, it might make the others with any shred of moral decency  about them to get something similar fired out.

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That statement end wee Neil I think he'll be gone before the vote.

He certainly won't resign... 400k for being an incompetent lying cunt must be easy money... Where else would he get such a salary for that... Only in the SPFL/Scotland... 👎

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Frustratingly this will all come to nothing on Tuesday, unless we can take this further. I hope to christ we can.

It's going to court we won't win on Tuesday but it'll be interesting to see who is with us anything close to 50% gives the spfl another nightmare

So who is the bully ICT are talking about obviously not Stewart Robertson or doubt Karyn Mcluskey if it was Doncaster they reported it to can't be him so that leaves  Maclennan,  Gray (hamilton) Burrows (Motherwell), Mcarthur (Dunfermline) Cameron (alloa) Ferguson (brechin) Davidson (montrose)

One of 2 for me Maclennan or ferguson

Archived