Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was such an excellent statement from ICT.

It's also lovely to hear a fellow club see us as the good guys in this.

For others the premiership title is the only thing that matters, for our board it is the future governance of the game. The sooner the press and other clubs recognise this the better.

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

Ground control to Major Tom. 

27 minutes ago, soulboy said:

So who is the bully ICT are talking about obviously not Stewart Robertson or doubt Karyn Mcluskey if it was Doncaster they reported it to can't be him so that leaves  Maclennan,  Gray (hamilton) Burrows (Motherwell), Mcarthur (Dunfermline) Cameron (alloa) Ferguson (brechin) Davidson (montrose)

One of 2 for me Maclennan or ferguson

Didn't ICT and Partick say MacArthur  bullied them ( I think).

Wouldn't put it past any of the fuckers.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think we are only scratching the surface with our dossier we sent in. 
If it goes to a full Inquiry they will find there is far more going on. 

I think we've reported everything we knew in the report , though more and more is coming to light with other clubs now coming out . 

If I remember correctly , the only extra bit was Rangers saying they know of other clubs saying they will only reveal things to an independent inquiry . Or words to that effect .  

Respect is due to ICT for giving them both barrels. Just read their statement so apologies if I mention items covered by other posters.

This might just sway some more votes our way. 

That's ICT, Partick, Falkirk and others coming out to condemn them and refute the lies. The spin of it's just Rangers has been demolished. We simply spoke up for Scottish football and highlighted questions requiring answers. Others are now supporting us in a vocal manner.

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

What are the chances the scum leave it a couple of days and then call for a vote of no confidence, get certain people voted out and play the "look at us, we have the best interests of Scottish football at heart" card?

wouldn't be surprised.

this is the sort of shambles that's leads to break-away leagues and stuff.

football's going to limp through the 2020/21 season - could be plenty of time for "good guys" to create something new.

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The timing of that ICT statement couldn't have been any better . It totally overshadowed what doncaster was trying to achieve in his interview , but better than that , it totally contradicted him within the hour . 

Wonder if they deliberately timed it to cause the most damage :pipe: 

I notice the BBC web site is running with the Doncaster interview and have ignored the ICT statement. 

9 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The timing of that ICT statement couldn't have been any better . It totally overshadowed what doncaster was trying to achieve in his interview , but better than that , it totally contradicted him within the hour . 

Wonder if they deliberately timed it to cause the most damage :pipe: 

Of course they did mate.

The SPFL board are now duty bound to suspend Doncaster pending the outcome of an investigation into the ICT claims of bullying in today's statement. Their failure to act will only add to the evidence of maladministration within the SPFL executive and the SPFL board.

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I think we've reported everything we knew in the report , though more and more is coming to light with other clubs now coming out . 

If I remember correctly , the only extra bit was Rangers saying they know of other clubs saying they will only reveal things to an independent inquiry . Or words to that effect .  

Can't remember exactly what we said with regards to that, but some clubs are certainly too scared/wary of the repercussions if they back us before an ii... Thankfully us and a few other clubs now, don't seem to give a fuck about the cabal... 

It's a catch 22 though, as if these clubs don't speak out and/or back an ii then nothing will change in Scottish Football... 

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Think it’s the fact The 3 are corrupt as fuck but they seem fairly happy for folk to know what Rangers have put on the table. 
So as corrupt as they appear, what have they been up to that they don’t want folk to know about 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That Doncaster interview today has aged well 🤣

ICT statement showing him for the liar he is.  Well played to them, the timing was impeccable. 

The entire setup needs taken down. A full rebuild. 

Rebuild hampden whilst your at it

Archived