Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

26 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

ICT basically calling The SPFL Liars, Wonder if SPFL will Sue them, Fucking doubt it as this whole fucking shambles would unravel for the stinking sham that it is.

They haven't got the money mate.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

Get absolutely everything out in the open, its the only way forward now. 

Great statement by ICT , tbh Hearts is probably the only one that has disappointed - the rest haven't missed . 

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Wonder if the release was timed to allow ND to have enough rope to hang himself?

These bastards eagerness to get their message across seems to be working against, rather than for them!

Long may that continue!!

Yep, I’m starting to believe this is a well coordinated strategic effort to assist the SPFL  in fucking themselves right up their own arses. 

Wait for the next ‘robust’ defense by the SPFL, pepper a pre-prepared with ‘hot off the press’ SPFL sound bites, issue with immediate effect  to really nail them to them to the post and control the narrative.

Job done.

Either that or its a truly wonderful  coincidence.

Well played ICT regardless.

HG5 likes this

They said they were going to discuss this ICT's statement on the BBC podcast, where on the BBC website is it and when to tune in?

I've never listened to it before

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Great statement by ICT , tbh Hearts is probably the only one that has disappointed - the rest haven't missed . 

That was a 170 finish from ICT there, it might make the others with any shred of moral decency  about them to get something similar fired out.

gmcf likes this

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Get absolutely everything out in the open, its the only way forward now. 

If they game is corrupt mate I'll struggle to keep attending just being honest.

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That statement end wee Neil I think he'll be gone before the vote.

He certainly won't resign... 400k for being an incompetent lying cunt must be easy money... Where else would he get such a salary for that... Only in the SPFL/Scotland... 👎

dee9 and Blumhoilann like this

So who is the bully ICT are talking about obviously not Stewart Robertson or doubt Karyn Mcluskey if it was Doncaster they reported it to can't be him so that leaves  Maclennan,  Gray (hamilton) Burrows (Motherwell), Mcarthur (Dunfermline) Cameron (alloa) Ferguson (brechin) Davidson (montrose)

One of 2 for me Maclennan or ferguson

Just now, soulboy said:

So who is the bully ICT are talking about obviously not Stewart Robertson or doubt Karyn Mcluskey if it was Doncaster they reported it to can't be him so that leaves  Maclennan,  Gray (hamilton) Burrows (Motherwell), Mcarthur (Dunfermline) Cameron (alloa) Ferguson (brechin) Davidson (montrose)

Apparently it's McArthur

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

It’s more paying off the refs I’m interested in. There’s never been more blatant cheating. However maybe there will be worse than that to come, who knows. 

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Apparently it’s the Dunfermline guy

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

It’s mcarthur ,mentioned in the WhatsApp leak weeks ago

Howsitgoing likes this

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Apparently it’s the Dunfermline guy

What did they have to gain in all this or are they that skint they needed the money ?