Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I expect Liewell to throw somebody under the bus tomorrow. Doncaster probably. 

Thing is the cat is out of the bag now. Too late for the appearance of appeasement.

Doncaster will likely be the scapegoat, with lawell and his cabal hoping that will be the end. 

But it should not be the end. Plenty more that need to go and I think there is a lot more they want to stay hidden 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Doncaster repeated that no formal complaint was made to him about bullying, but did say he was made aware of "robust exchanges" between clubs.

"A number of people expressed concerns about the language that was used," he said.

"There was a suggestion that if the resolution didn't go through then there might be an attempt to change the [payment] distribution mechanism in the Championship and perhaps make it an equal share.

"That is the sort of discussion you expect to go on. That's what happens when you've got these rough, tough business people involved in the game. That's wholly different from someone making a formal complaint or allegation of bullying, and that hasn't happened.

"I would encouraged anyone who feels they've been bullied by anyone to come forward and report it. It'll be investigated and dealt with in the proper way.

Quite incredible that he condones this sort of conduct by an Spfl Board member, and doesnt think it warrants being deemed bullying. Simply incredible.

Staggering that he thinks that.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Doncaster repeated that no formal complaint was made to him about bullying, but did say he was made aware of "robust exchanges" between clubs.

"A number of people expressed concerns about the language that was used," he said.

"There was a suggestion that if the resolution didn't go through then there might be an attempt to change the [payment] distribution mechanism in the Championship and perhaps make it an equal share.

"That is the sort of discussion you expect to go on. That's what happens when you've got these rough, tough business people involved in the game. That's wholly different from someone making a formal complaint or allegation of bullying, and that hasn't happened.

"I would encouraged anyone who feels they've been bullied by anyone to come forward and report it. It'll be investigated and dealt with in the proper way.

Quite incredible that he condones this sort of conduct by an Spfl Board member, and doesnt think it warrants being deemed bullying. Simply incredible.

I think @shotstopper gave him the right name.  “Donkeyheid”. 

Fair play to ICT, that’s a fucking brilliant statement. 

Their chairman and reps have been first class throughout with exposing Dundee, then the SPFL. Will it bring down the house of cards, probably not, but it’s a small step in the right direction

Who’s the “Big Hitters” is one of them  “P” mentioned in previous statements ?

No’ vote before the fake 5pm deadline and 5 days later when they became the only club out of 42 to have “negotiations” with the CEO and Chairman of the SPFL and with “big hitters” or persons unknown, before being allowed to vote for a second

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

So Rangers were right when originally saying Neil Doncaster should be suspended along with his wee celtic Lawyer pal?

Couldn't make it up :lol:

Don't hold me to that, it's been a long time since I done Business Law early 90s at Balshagray college as part of my course... Spent more time skiving and drinking in pubs in Partick 😂 The Hayburn being one of them way back then.. 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I expect Liewell to throw somebody under the bus tomorrow. Doncaster probably. 

Thing is the cat is out of the bag now. Too late for the appearance of appeasement.

Is there the slightest chance in hell that lieswell could be thrown under that bus. This could be extremely damaging to the future of SPFL board players.

Rangers lifted up the skirts of the SPFL/SFA and showed they were dodgy and set up not to serve the leagues, but to serve slavishly one team and one alone. I would assume we have more evidence that we can’t submit as it is hearsay, which would become evidentially relevant if an enquiry was set up.

ICT and the other statements in recent days have fully exposed the naked lies and obfuscation have been obvious from the start, and no matter how much the compliant media close ranks and pretend the Big Bad Rangers have done this, we all know that lies will always be found out and exposed, they have well and truly done for themselves. As someone wrote earlier in this thread wrote “when you are stuck in a hole stop digging”.

Rangers have played a blinder here.

Just now, Domthenbud said:

Is there the slightest chance in hell that lieswell could be thrown under that bus. This could be extremely damaging to the future of SPFL board players.

Not a chance. tic have said nothing remember. 

What scum fear is him being shown to be the puppet master pulling the SPFL strings. Give this time.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Who’s the “Big Hitters” is one of them  “P” mentioned in previous statements ?

No’ vote before the fake 5pm deadline and 5 days later when they became the only club out of 42 to have “negotiations” with the CEO and Chairman of the SPFL and with “big hitters” or persons unknown, before being allowed to vote for a second

I wonder are they hinting at a certain someone wi these 'persons unknown' or 'someone else' that we've seen this last few days?

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Don't hold me to that, it's been a long time since I done Business Law early 90s at Balshagray college as part of my course... Spent more time skiving and drinking in pubs in Partick 😂 The Hayburn being one of them way back then.. 

You're right mate, what he's done would be considered gross misconduct and he has to be suspended pending investigation. 

19 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

The fat mess below that is Rod McKenzie who hates us and is the SPFL  lawyer.

High School of Stirling ,law at  Strathclyde Uni and then Ross , Harper and Murphy  until they went belly up and he formed Harper MacLeod with Lorne Crerar in the late eighties.Just read Liewell's daughter worked there.

An aside , I always thought Lorne Crerar was a female but turns out he is from Renfrew and is the son of the sadistic  butcher Crerar the Dentist who operated out of  Paisley road across from the Robbie park , Renfrew in the sixties and early seventies and traumatised hundreds of kids by taking out their teeth with an inadequate  amount of gas .

images.jpg

What age is he ,wonder if I know anybody who was at school with him ,know a few that went to that school 

The BBC allowed Neil Doncaster to be interviewed and allowing him to set the whole narrative whilst pre selecting only one individual who was allowed to ask questions.

When Rangers rightly took away press privilege to one of their employees they boycotted Ibrox and hit the huff.

Why are they allowing Doncaster to dictate to them so much? Looks very odd. 

20 minutes ago, Prince George said:

I have been thinking that with the whole system being corrupt and voting electronically if celtic will wait and vote last. If enough votes to stop II already made they will vote for one so there is no heat on them.

You may well be right, however, they cant pull the missed vote trick again. Fingers crossed

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

image.png.858b56dc11277489f494f1c68f4913b1.png

https://twitter.com/Nick_Russell__/status/1251473272652345344

Archived