Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bet you that was like drinking acid for him to tweet that. Cunt knows we’ve got them backed into a corner. 

Wish he would!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Definitely the wee geeky cunt that got picked on at school.

I've seen alot of folk in adult disability with that exact same haircut aswell.

Smelly breathed cunt.

No offence mate but I wish folk would stop posting his photo .It is not easy on the eyes looking at this mutant .We all know know who he is .

SPFL need to be careful or they will be getting a knock at the door.

If you don't vote with us we will cut you're money is not robust negotiating.

This is coercion.

SPFL is an incorporate company with responsibilities to all clubs. 

Its not a building contractor haggling over the price for a load of concrete.

17 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

To be fair on that basis Tom English would be banned too. Sure he's been relentless on this topic but he's certainly no friend of us. He's probably said worse than Stewart over the years.

Most journos are arseholes. Most of their views, as well as those of ex players are trash. However most fans are fickle. If they say something we agree on we lap it up and if they say something we don't agree on we want to banish them. It's a touch balance. If some cunt is calling is out in public ignoring them isn't always the best solution, even though they probably love the attention they get from it.

Fair point on Stewart (and Sutton). Both wastes of space.

Bandwagon journalists mate. Easiest routes for the cunts is to hammer teams when they’re down. Poor stuff really. 

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd love to know specifically what he thinks we've done wrong. We've highlighted issues properly, with legal advice, many of which are now being backed up by other clubs and most of which journalists are now recognising as things that need looking into.

I don't know if he's saying we should have done it in house? But if we'd done it behind closed doors, there's every chance it'd have been buried. We're learning how the SPFL do things behind closed doors. It's kinda the point.

And also, folk wouldn't have been given the opportunity to see how inept their 300k chief is under pressure. 

I don't need to know anything from him . We all know what he thinks of Rangers . He is a cunt that got the gig ,on his strength of us hate for us .

I will never think anything he has to say is important . It is extremely sad we make him relevant on here 

27 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

What’s wrong with Rangers conduct? Imo Rangers conduct has been great. Following guidelines and rules as a member of the spfl? What is wrong with this reprobate? 

I'm baffled as to what he's saying about our "conduct" ... we've done nothing wrong, and, as now witnessed, about a dozen other clubs have shared our concerns. 

We haven't called anyone cheats, accused anyone of taking bribes, said we've been bullied, called the SPFL liars - we've been measured in our words to ensure we haven't went down that route.

Everyone else imploding and falling over themselves isn't our fault or our concern. We are expressing our right/s as a member club to table a resolution, contest motions, call an EGM and request an independent investigation. All of that is within our remit of rights as a member of an organisation - especially one whose chairman sits on the board of.

Stewart let's himself down there bringing us into his little rant, because (with the exception of his opinion, and an opinion can't be either right or wrong that the SPFL haven't acted badly on purpose) the rest of his points are fair enough in all honesty - but no, as usual he (and others) have to go and ruin a perfectly legitimate viewpoint by finding a way to negatively shoehorn us into it somehow.

41 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think cunts like Stewart and Sutton’s opinions should be banned on here. All it serves is getting folks back up to the irrelevant diarrhoea that comes out their mouths.

100% .  for posting copies of tweets and most certainly for photos of any of them . 

Being a bellend to Rangers suits Michael Stewart, I wish people would understand that he's using you,  so be smarter and just ignore the prick.

We create the buzz around what he's saying and give him more exposure, hit the guy where it hurts and don't quote or listen to anything he's got to say.

When he makes a cunt of himself, fair enough, highlight it, that's something we all enjoy.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We barely know that this audit took place. We will never find out until they are all gone. I doubt they'd be as stupid to have Lawwells son do it.

As an SPFL member,  Rangers, as would any club,  would be entitled to a copy of the Deloitte report.  The board work for the clubs (well one club just now), so they should have handed over a copy to each member. If not, this was not an enquiry by the SPFL, it was by the individuals of the board and therefore has no standing.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

STILL our fault according to the eyelashes, haircut and failed player/politician! Haha!

Beelin'!

He's on the run now. Indicates that his buddies realise they have a major problem?

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't need to know anything from him . We all know what he thinks of Rangers . He is a cunt that got the gig ,on his strength of us hate for us .

I will never think anything he has to say is important . It is extremely sad we make him relevant on here 

Didn't say he's important. He is, however, a man with a platform. I don't see any point in ignoring what's being said about this by people with platforms.

Besides, he's a twat, so it's always nice to see twats stumble over themselves in an effort to explain their nonsense.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

STILL our fault according to the eyelashes, haircut and failed player/politician! Haha!

Beelin'!

Does Stewart think Scottish journos would have uncovered all the accusations made in the Rangers dossier? Would they fuck, they’d have accepted every answer given to them.

Chasm between factions ? Who are these factions ? There’s only tainted winners and unjustified losers

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Didn't say he's important. He is, however, a man with a platform. I don't see any point in ignoring what's being said about this by people with platforms.

Besides, he's a twat, so it's always nice to see twats stumble over themselves in an effort to explain their nonsense.

Hes a contradictory twat at that. I'm loving how he says it's our fault Hearts are getting relegated, whilst most of the things he says should have happened were exactly those we've proposed or done.

Like Sutton he's a clown. But as you say he has a platform, ignoring him and hoping he goes away hasn't yet and wont work. Highlighting his hypocrisy and stupidity is far more fun.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hes a contradictory twat at that. I'm loving how he says it's our fault Hearts are getting relegated, whilst most of the things he says should have happened were exactly those we've proposed or done.

Like Sutton he's a clown. But as you say he has a platform, ignoring him and hoping he goes away hasn't yet and wont work. Highlighting his hypocrisy and stupidity is far more fun.

Did your big twitter pal respond to your tweet yesterday?

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A famous man once said this about Michael Stewart...

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.”

Empty vessels make the most noise

3 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Anyone else think that timmy is starting to get a bit worried???

C35F9743-D157-4363-9B44-1B17D2194B81.jpeg

Its the recent stuff that has brought this to a head, but go back to 2010 onwards and loads of shit will rear up, that is why imo panic is setting in.

Archived