Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

Club executives went to the bother of calling Neil Doncaster regarding what they perceived as dubious behaviour. Having now admitted this, he is going down the rabbit hole of “formal complaints.” Why does he think people called him? To laugh about it? He is the CEO!

Doncaster desperately hanging on for dear life!

I suspect things are about to become a whole lot nastier over the coming days.

27 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Well Neil, thanks that's me convinced, nothing to see here, move along.

They say they were stunned at Rangers dossier only focusing on procedure and process. 

Can some one tell him that is all Rangers indicated from their first statement.

Lying bastard.

I don’t think that cunt has seen a piece of paper with process and procedure in quite a few years mate. He’s wondering what the fuck is this?  

3 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

“Right everybody, here’s the narrative and start banging it out there but no earlier than 9.30pm” 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

5706699D-3E3A-490C-9198-77D097ADDF11.jpeg

Jesus fuck. Hollicom are out in force tonight. How many under that umbrella?

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

The whole thing is a disgrace, he is in the role of a governing body that are employed/ tasked with the duty of ‘looking after’ Scotland’s football clubs. He is a paid employee (handsomely paid) who should not be making public media statements regarding accusations or wrongdoing or maladministration, essentially against one of his employers...

As fans we pay his wages. Total disregard for the average fan

2 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

Club executives went to the bother of calling Neil Doncaster regarding what they perceived as dubious behaviour. Having now admitted this, he is going down the rabbit hole of “formal complaints.” Why does he think people called him? To laugh about it? He is the CEO!

Doncaster desperately hanging on for dear life!

I suspect things are about to become a whole lot nastier over the coming days.

Tell him they sent it by PDF in an email..

Should clubs have been told about the potential for a £10m liability by ending the season?

ND: “This whole suggestion is a bit of a red herring. Any liability that any league may face from season 2019/20 arises from not being able to play games. It’s got nothing to do with the resolution. 

•It’s got everything to do with the resolution as their resolution meant not playing games.

Did you look at what the liability would be for declaring the season null and void?

ND: “That’s dealt with quite considerably in the paperwork that’s extensively available. It’s commonly recognised that having a null and void season would leave us and the clubs open to a wide range of liabilities.

•So the exact same as calling the season 

No reason not to null and void the season.

The SPFL are the target of the club's ire over how they have handled the events since the lead up to the infamous Good Friday disagreement

Inverness Caley Thistle have rallied to the Rangers cause and launched a major offensive against the SPFL ahead of the crunch EGM – claiming THEY have the smoking gun.

The Highlanders have laid siege to the governing body – insisting they WERE bullied by a league board member and will back the Ibrox demand for an independent investigation in to the botched vote to end the season.

ADVERTISING

Promote health. Save lives. Serve the vulnerable. Visit who.int

Caley Jags released a scathing statement – signed by chairman Ross Morrison and chief exec Scot Gardiner – branded the entire process a ‘disingenuous,incompetent shambles’ and slammed the SPFL board, claiming ‘the arrogant, aggressive, mismanagement of what has been a stain on the reputation of the SPFL but we will try to enlighten everyone with regards to the stance we took at the beginning of this grossly mismanaged process.”

In a wide ranging rip at the beaks, SPFL chief Neil Doncaster and Murdoch MacLennan were also in the firing line as Inverness joined Gers, Hearts,

Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Brora Rangers and Kelty Hearts in going to war on the Hampden bosses.

Rangers released their dossier claiming bullying on Friday but didn’t provide evidence.

But Caley Thistle insist they do and are not scared to use it.

Their statement said: “We will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday April 10 by a SPFL board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL board member and how these threats were ‘reported back to the centre’ and to the SPFL CEO directly on the day with evidence at any genuine independent investigation with the proper and appropriate scope, should there be one, or at any further subsequent action thereafter.

“These were threats and not robust conversations.”

The SPFL have strongly hit out at Rangers’ criticisms but Inverness fired their own broadside at Doncaster and MacLennan for their ‘co-ordinated attack’ on selected member clubs

Inverness Caledonian Thistle offer threat testimony as SPFL blasted for 'disingenuous, incompetent shambles'

They said: “The pandemic was not the fault of the SPFL Board and leadership, but what happened next most certainly was.

To criticise member clubs – who they are employed to represent equally and who had the outlined agenda above – would again seem to raise serious questions about the agenda of those criticising us.

“Appallingly, the SPFL chairman and the SPFL CEO have also used their office to attack SPFL member clubs who did not agree with arguably the most important resolution in the history of the SPFL and it’s utterly botched aftermath and they have deliberately and shockingly chosen to do so in public.

“And in what looked suspiciously like a co-ordinated attack, all the while calling for unity and solidarity.

“It is also bemusing to hear them so publicly state they are unaware of any threats or bullying during the period of April 9 and 10 when the CEO knows what happened as it was reported to him and they continue to accuse anyone who spoke out against this take it or leave it offer as having an agenda which should be questioned.”

Inverness want the Dundee vote reversal investigated and accused the SPFL of putting a gun to the heads of the clubs to get their resolution through.

Their statement said: “We too believe that questions must be asked about the failure of the officers and board of the SPFL in its primary duty of care to ALL 42 of its members, as has been stated by many other clubs in public but more often in private.

“The repeated use of the yes voting 81 percent as a validation of the board’s position is risible at the very best.

Inverness' new Chief Executive Scot Gardiner (Image: SNS Group)

“If a vote is seen as a gun to your head and if you don’t vote yes you will be financially disadvantaged during a complete industry shutdown with zero revenue coming in to any club and subsequently 81 percent vote for it, that does not validate the SPFL board’s resolution, far from it.

“In effect you are voting under financial duress and it is disingenuous to continue to repeat that figure without putting it in that context. This however seems to be a consistent SPFL trope for a number of years now

Inverness insist they would accept league winners being named – but can’t stomach teams being forced in to relegation and branded the collapsed reconstruction talks as inevitable.

He said: “We find these forced demotions abhorrent and utterly beyond our board’s belief in fairness and sporting integrity.

“Our heart goes out to each of the wrongly expelled clubs and their fans but especially to those who in the coming days and weeks will lose their jobs and livelihoods because of this. They are fellow SPFL members and colleagues of all of us who work in the game. This did not need to happen and they have been let down badly.

“Tuesday will bring forward the next stage of this process when all 42

clubs will vote again, this time on a straight forward resolution re an independent investigation with perhaps the last opportunity to discover how and why things went so badly wrong from the beginning and who was responsible.

“ICTFC will move forward regardless of how that vote goes. One thing is certain, with regards to the governance and leadership of the SPFL, we all deserve better.”

Daily Record

6 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

“Right everybody, here’s the narrative and start banging it out there but no earlier than 9.30pm” 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

5706699D-3E3A-490C-9198-77D097ADDF11.jpeg

how fucking amatuerish is this?

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

The tramps are everywhere mate and this whole process has outed many, hope we’re taking notes behind the scenes and compiling a shit list moving forward 👌👍

9 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don’t know mate, I’m starting to get the feeling we aren’t going to get rid of the fat lesbian and all of this is going to quiet right down.

I hope am wrong and it would be disgusting if this happens, but what chance have we got if this blatant maladministration isn’t of any interest to the majority of clubs in the league?

Tending to agree with you. It will be a case of the clubs have voted no for independent investigation and their media boys will start turning the knife . It’s big bad Rangers and they must accept the decision of clubs. If this is the case I hope Hearts take them to court.As I have stated before rumour has it Park is going to take things further.  

Do you have any response to the ICT statement?

ND: “I don’t think there is anything I can say about that which would be helpful.”

That there says it all, fucking dodge the question you complete fucking arsehole!

They are desperate and I mean fucking desperate to avoid this internal investigation .They are clearly hiding the almighty can of worms .And I have a feeling, they may even know by now ,what we have on them .

No matter what .This is never going to go away .They are dead men walking .No matter what happens in next few days .

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They are desperate and I mean fucking desperate to avoid this internal investigation .They are clearly hiding the almighty can of worms .And I have a feeling, they may even know by now ,what we have on them .

No matter what .This is never going to go away .They are dead men walking .No matter what happens in next few days .

I don't even think we know everything that they are hoping doesn't come out.

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just the start mate. They'll all come out tomorrow on social media and on the tv. I said to expect an onslaught.....

30 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Neil,Doncaster continuing to shoot himself in the foot, fucking brilliant.

If Rangers pay for an independent inquiry, according to Doncaster it can’t be called independent as they paid for it.

Who paid for the SPFL “independent inquiry” by Deloitte you thick lesbo cunt?

The way this can be spun

SPFL which is the clubs paid for the Deloitte investigation so independent ,where as an Investigation paid for by Rangers is an investigation by Rangers 

in reality though ,None of the clubs ,who are the SPFL new the process of selecting an investigator ,they never knew the scope of the investigation and they as of yet don’t know what they paid for it 

Whereas this one Rangers have offered to pay for there has been a scope set out already which the clubs have a chance to vote on ,we will know who is investigating and when 

These cunts think we are buttoned up the back and the contempt of the people of this country is sickening 

The £10m tv rebate is a red herring.         Yeah, fishy as fuck (no pun intended)

Then the sky naming right are highly confidential, don't want to talk about it.                  So that's a go then.

My interpretation of that is, as we all suspected, that the 10m is true (not a red herring) and he's sold the naming rights to sky.

He's a lying fucker.

A gigantic fuck up being covered up here men.

Archived