Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Scotland’s media on the whole cover up investigation into child sex abuse at bheastville .They have no problem peddling their one sided agenda regards the cabal 

They are an almighty disgrace to this nation 

You know what they were like, they kept going on that we were the establishment club and we ran everything, refs were in our pockets etc. Its almost as if they believed all of this and have fought back by installing vermin in key positions in the media and the SPFL. 

I can imagine we would be quite shocked at what an independent inquiry actually found.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just the start mate. They'll all come out tomorrow on social media and on the tv. I said to expect an onslaught.....

So long as Rangers keep batting the fucking ball back into the cabals court and stay true to their word that They Will Not Be Found Wanting I will be delighted, No More Dignified Fucking Silence Ever.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The £10m tv rebate is a red herring.         Yeah, fishy as fuck (no pun intended)

Then the sky naming right are highly confidential, don't want to talk about it.                  So that's a go then.

My interpretation of that is, as we all suspected, that the 10m is true (not a red herring) and he's sold the naming rights to sky.

He's a lying fucker.

A gigantic fuck up being covered up here men.

Sold is a far too good of a word to say. Think more given away as a gesture of please don't fuck us.

Just a thought ,may have already been picked up but been feeling under the weather and missed a lot today 

Has anybody else noted that only our statements get commented on by the SPFL,just saw Doncaster’s reply to being asked about the ICT statement ,I can’t be helpful ,ffs it’s the most damming and direct info there has been 

fuck all said about hearts 

fuck all said about Falkirk 

fuck all said about Stenhousemur 

But when Rangers ask very valid points Doncaster comes back swinging with a lie about being threatened 

They are a one trick pony ,If they can’t use the countries hatred of us as a defence they are fucked ,no plan B 

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So long as Rangers keep batting the fucking ball back into the cabals court and stay true to their word that They Will Not Be Found Wanting I will be delighted, No More Dignified Fucking Silence Ever.

All they can do is make it worse. You seen that with Doncasters very scripted interviews again tonight. They are trying their fucking hardest to spin this around and aim everyone's anger at us but its failing. That PR crisis company they hired are doing a terrible job and hollicom are trying to sort it out now.

Since we released that dossier not one question has been fully answered and verified. It's all deflections and rewording. They are struggling to put one foot in front of the other in hope something catches.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Just a thought ,may have already been picked up but been feeling under the weather and missed a lot today 

Has anybody else noted that only our statements get commented on by the SPFL,just saw Doncaster’s reply to being asked about the ICT statement ,I can’t be helpful ,ffs it’s the most damming and direct info there has been 

But when Rangers ask very valid points Doncaster comes back swinging with a lie about being threatened 

They are a one trick pony ,If they can’t use the countries hatred of us as a defence they are fucked ,no plan B 

Just as we are after The Head of The Snake I imagine they see us as being The Head of The Snake that they want to slay.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What do Rangers require to put a vote of no confidence forward? 

Needs same level of voting for as the the EGM resolution ,

Keep the cunts there ,get them I court get the whole truth out and get them all tae fuck 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Get well soon mate.

It suits them to make this about them vs Rangers and ignore the rest. It makes it easier to dismiss this all as big bad Rangers creating a fuss over nothing.

well spotted 

When challenged about Robertson denying anyone from Rangers ever saying they were bullied, Doncaster says “I have certainly seen various statements on their website that refer to bullying and coercion”

Naughty boy, Neil.

Yes, bullying and coercion were mentioned - by the clubs being bullied and coerced who we were quoting - as Doncaster knows well.

That single answer tells me that he is far from stupid. It is a politician’s answer. Suggesting something without actually coming out and saying it.

You would read that and think”he said it’s on our website” but it isn’t on our website and that is not what he ACTUALLY says.

Sleekit as fuck.

Overall the interview was as weak as all the rest. Null and void was at least mentioned but was not pursued as usual. Still await someone asking how N&V would be so much worse than the clusterfuck the league is in now.

And his reluctance to discuss the excellent statement from ICT just told me that he hadn’t been sent tomorrow’s script at time of interview. Perhaps Big Peter’s email was in the Junk folder?

Do not underestimate Doncaster - anyone who earns nearly seven and a half grand a week is no mug although, even for that money, I’d still not sit there saying “gottle of geer” with Liewell’s hand up my arse.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just as we are after The Head of The Snake I imagine they see us as being The Head of The Snake that they want to slay.

They tried to slay us already ,and we are back to fuck them up 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That's their play. Big bad Rangers. It works with idiot lapdogs like Stewart and the likes but its failing where it counts most and thats the clubs. SPFL have made an absolute embarrassment of them.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Get well soon mate.

It suits them to make this about them vs Rangers and ignore the rest. It makes it easier to dismiss this all as big bad Rangers creating a fuss over nothing.

well spotted 

It’s cool ,was a self inflicted hangover 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Spot on m8, it's pure and simple to keep pushing the narrative that it's Rangers  v the spfl....he is deliberately avoiding the realism that a lot of member clubs are seeing through his governance, unfortunately for him his divide and conquer tactics are coming back to bite him on the arse

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

That's their play. Big bad Rangers. It works with idiot lapdogs like Stewart and the likes but its failing where it counts most and thats the clubs. SPFL have made an absolute embarrassment of them.

They fucked up big time when they fucked over Hearts ,Thistle and Stranraer there was always going to be somebody else happy to question them ,but their sole ,previously fail safe tactic of blame us was always going to be weak 

@SpidermansGaffer not posting that full interview, but a couple of things - ND has issues with an I I paid for by us, against their own I I???

Secondly, the drain on Rod MacKenzie’s time.

How much time does a football regulations solicitor for a governing body actually take up???

I’d imagine he’s sat around waiting to rule in case of need.

Like when ra’sellik come up against an unregistered player or something.

Earn your fuckin’ money you fat tramp!

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are desperate and I mean fucking desperate to avoid this internal investigation .They are clearly hiding the almighty can of worms .And I have a feeling, they may even know by now ,what we have on them .

No matter what .This is never going to go away .They are dead men walking .No matter what happens in next few days .

They’re not desperate to avoid an independent investigation as they already know the votes aren’t there to pass the EGM resolution on Tuesday. 

Which begs the question why the need for this PR offensive from Doncaster.

What’s the theme tune at the end of the Italian Job again? 

Archived