Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

So celtic, Hamilton, Motherwell and Livingston will all say no to an independent investigation that they don’t have to pay for. That reeks. I can understand celtic because their puppet master is pulling the strings but why the others? I actually hate this country. It should be a vote of over 50% of all clubs and that should be it. 

I agree with @eejay the dj they are shitting this investigation because there is clearly wrongdoings going on.

Hamilton and Motherwell have Spfl connections .What is Livvies excuse .A scumbag of a bought club if ever there was one .Even the team and staff are absolutely riddled with bheasts .You have to ask which is worse 

Accies are being railroaded by the bent Lex Gray and Motherwell have clearly got something to hide in all of this 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, 72barca said:

There's nothing wrong with the country that cannot be changed by the PUL community at the ballot box.
However, it will take a concerted effort at both the local council and MSP levels to shake off the apathy of the PUL community.
Real leaders need to emerge soon to see a difference in 10-20 years and wrest back control from the republicans. It can happen. Look how energized the Ranger's support have become with a more aggressive and vocal board at Ibrox leading the way..

On a political level mate and for anyone campaigning .It would be like Cowdenbeath going up against Juventus   .It will not happen in my lifetime sadly 

I changed it to Juve .As you would also have the threat of outside influences possibly harming your way .

52 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So celtic, Hamilton, Motherwell and Livingston will all say no to an independent investigation that they don’t have to pay for. That reeks. I can understand celtic because their puppet master is pulling the strings but why the others? I actually hate this country. It should be a vote of over 50% of all clubs and that should be it. 

I agree with @eejay the dj they are shitting this investigation because there is clearly wrongdoings going on.

Take Rangers and the evidence we provided last week out of the equation. Disregard anything said by Robertson or Park, OK?

If you only consider the Dundee vote fiasco, the statement from Falkirk and the statement from ICT that they WERE bullied (contradicting the SPFL CEO) and their willingness to testify to that, these three factors alone justify an independent inquiry, even if you dismiss everything else.

If a club such as Killie or Motherwell or St Johnstone consider the running of our game so good that we don’t need a proper review, (at no cost and at a time when we’re doing nothing else) then they have to be asked to explain themselves.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think he may resign today also so to give a sense of calm then they can carve up the SPFL to remove members powers and rehire him.

Can’t see it SH .Although it would be start 

No way they are going to fold here, before the tramps are awarded the title .We just need to keep the pressure on 

15 hours ago, hawkeye said:

The fat mess below that is Rod McKenzie who hates us and is the SPFL  lawyer.

High School of Stirling ,law at  Strathclyde Uni and then Ross , Harper and Murphy  until they went belly up and he formed Harper MacLeod with Lorne Crerar in the late eighties.Just read Liewell's daughter worked there.

An aside , I always thought Lorne Crerar was a female but turns out he is from Renfrew and is the son of the sadistic  butcher Crerar the Dentist who operated out of  Paisley road across from the Robbie Park , Renfrew in the sixties and early seventies and traumatised hundreds of kids by taking out their teeth with an inadequate  amount of gas .His son Lorne must have inherited the cunt gene.

images.jpg

Most handsome fenian winner 2020.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Can’t see SH .Although it would be start 

No way they are going to fold here before the tramps are awarded the title .We just need to keep the pressure on 

Maybe, just expecting some dirty tricks from Lawwell he's too quiet. I think he'd give up the title if it meant keeping hold of his power in Scottish football.

52 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe, just expecting some dirty tricks from Lawwell he's too quiet. I think he'd give up the title if it meant keeping hold of his power in Scottish football.

Can’t see that one either 😄although I’m getting where you are coming from .The cabal is one thing they can’t afford to lose .the whole outside influence changes then  .They won’t give up their crusade for this title either .Even if it were a last resort. More than likely throw Doncaster to the wolves 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hamilton and Motherwell have Spfl connections .What is Livvies excuse .A scumbag of a bought club if ever there was one .Even the team and staff are absolutely riddled with breasts .You have to ask which is worst .

Accies are being railroaded by the bent Lex Gray and Motherwell have clearly got something to hide in all of this 

:mutley:

I'd love it if an honest journalist (no laughing at the back) could ask Neil Doncaster to justify his salary ,reportedly well north of £300K.He has presided for years and must be accountable for the current mess including tv deals and lack of sponsorship not to mention the abortion of the vote.

Just now, mark1963 said:

I'd love it if an honest journalist (no laughing at the back) could ask Neil Doncaster to justify his salary ,reportedly well north of £300K.He has presided for years and must be accountable for the current mess including tv deals and lack of sponsorship not to mention the abortion of the vote.

and his bonus's.

45 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

50% Doncaster resigns the next day imo. 

I reckon we will get 35% backing. 

Surely for Doncaster to resign he would have to hold his hands up to wrongdoing.

For that reason I can't see it happening as the rest of the cabal hiding behind him would then  be exposed more than they already are at the moment. 

The Scotsman

By Alan Pattullo

------------------------

Henry McLeish asks why SFA is not taking the lead during unprecedented crisis - Former first minister says there is a lack of vision at top of game.

Henry McLeish believes the Scottish Football Association acceding authority to the Scottish Professional Football League has been one of the “great tragedies” of the review he conducted into the Scottish game.

The former first minister was the author of the Scottish Football review which was published ten years ago. One of the recommendations later acted upon was the creation of one league body. The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League merged in 2013 to form the SPFL.

Now barely a day goes by when the SPFL is not accused of one thing or another following a controversial vote to curtail the season last month.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are the latest to put their name to stinging criticism of the organisation. Ahead of tomorrow’s EGM, when clubs will vote to hold an independent investigation into recent events, the Championship club released a statement which described the recent SPFL ballot as a “disingenuous, incompetent shambles”.

Rangers, too, are in a running war with the SPFL – or at least three of its office bearers, chief executive Neil Doncaster, lawyer Rod McKenzie and chairman Murdoch MacLennan. On top of all this has been the complete collapse of league reconstruction talks within three weeks of them starting.

In one sense, McLeish is responsible for creating an SPFL that has been dogged by controversy almost since its inception.

He considers the question about whether he feels a sense of responsibility as “fair” but added: “I think at the time with two overlapping organisations dealing with league matters that was an important reform.”

But events have clearly not panned out as he envisaged. A few top clubs have wrestled control of the game, hence the collapse of league reconstruction talks on Friday.

“Every institution that is created depends on the people involved in it, the principles they operate, the values, all of that,” said McLeish. “It made sense to take two league set-ups and combine them but what has happened – and this was not part of my script or my deliberations – is that the SPFL has now taken over the SFA.”

Few involved in Scottish football care as deeply about the game as McLeish. He despairs at the lack of vision at the top of the game. When the SFA should be taking a lead at the time of an unprecedented crisis in the game, they have been found wanting.

SFA president Rod Petrie, pictured left, and chief executive Ian Maxwell, pictured right, have been peripheral figures since the pandemic crisis began. If an alien was to land in Scotland and asked who is running – or at least trying to run – the game in Scotland, there could only be one answer: SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster. The SFA has been found wanting as the SPFL happily eats itself amid a raft of squabbling clubs.

“This remains one of the great tragedies of the review,” says McLeish. “What you have to have in Scottish football is the SFA as the dominant authority. They are the ones who make the rules. You do not necessarily need one organisation, but you do need a lead organisation. But what has happened is that the SPFL have taken over the SFA. They are all wrapped up in each other. What that means is the committees of the SFA are populated by people from the SPFL so therefore you have effectively one organisation, it is just not represented as one body.

“My great fear is the power of the clubs, the power of the SPFL, is chewing up the remnants of the SFA. Those in charge of the SFA must now be standing a bit taller and saying, for the future of Scottish football, we must have a bigger say. The SFA have been given authority throughout its history,” he added. “For reasons best known to themselves, they are surrendering that authority. The Scottish Premiership part of the SPFL has become far too dominant. My worry is that the priorities within the SFA, including youth development, are not being given the resources and consideration they should. I get the impression that what you have here is a silent takeover of the SFA and its committees and apparatus by the SPFL.”

When McLeish was commissioned to carry out his review, he was understandably concerned about the game’s future – as were others, which is why he was given the task. More than ten years on, and despite many of his recommendations having been acted upon, he considers the game to be in an even graver position. Scotland have still not qualified for an international tournament, for example. There remains a possibility of reaching the rescheduled Euro 2020 but, if not, McLeish fears qualification could be as far away as 
ever.

“I am even more worried [about the future] and I will tell you why,” he says. “When I did my review the game had reached its nadir, its lowest point. There was widespread acceptance that something had to be done. George Peat [the then SFA president] got me on board and I was thrilled to be doing all that.

“The report was well received and a lot of firm recommendations, most of them were accepted. It seems to me we were turning a corner and there was a vision ahead. I am not convinced now. I am not convinced there is a way ahead.”

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/henry-mcleish-asks-why-sfa-not-taking-lead-during-unprecedented-crisis-2848476

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The Scotsman

By Alan Pattullo

------------------------

Henry McLeish asks why SFA is not taking the lead during unprecedented crisis - Former first minister says there is a lack of vision at top of game.

Henry McLeish believes the Scottish Football Association acceding authority to the Scottish Professional Football League has been one of the “great tragedies” of the review he conducted into the Scottish game.

The former first minister was the author of the Scottish Football review which was published ten years ago. One of the recommendations later acted upon was the creation of one league body. The Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League merged in 2013 to form the SPFL.

Now barely a day goes by when the SPFL is not accused of one thing or another following a controversial vote to curtail the season last month.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are the latest to put their name to stinging criticism of the organisation. Ahead of tomorrow’s EGM, when clubs will vote to hold an independent investigation into recent events, the Championship club released a statement which described the recent SPFL ballot as a “disingenuous, incompetent shambles”.

Rangers, too, are in a running war with the SPFL – or at least three of its office bearers, chief executive Neil Doncaster, lawyer Rod McKenzie and chairman Murdoch MacLennan. On top of all this has been the complete collapse of league reconstruction talks within three weeks of them starting.

In one sense, McLeish is responsible for creating an SPFL that has been dogged by controversy almost since its inception.

He considers the question about whether he feels a sense of responsibility as “fair” but added: “I think at the time with two overlapping organisations dealing with league matters that was an important reform.”

But events have clearly not panned out as he envisaged. A few top clubs have wrestled control of the game, hence the collapse of league reconstruction talks on Friday.

“Every institution that is created depends on the people involved in it, the principles they operate, the values, all of that,” said McLeish. “It made sense to take two league set-ups and combine them but what has happened – and this was not part of my script or my deliberations – is that the SPFL has now taken over the SFA.”

Few involved in Scottish football care as deeply about the game as McLeish. He despairs at the lack of vision at the top of the game. When the SFA should be taking a lead at the time of an unprecedented crisis in the game, they have been found wanting.

SFA president Rod Petrie, pictured left, and chief executive Ian Maxwell, pictured right, have been peripheral figures since the pandemic crisis began. If an alien was to land in Scotland and asked who is running – or at least trying to run – the game in Scotland, there could only be one answer: SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster. The SFA has been found wanting as the SPFL happily eats itself amid a raft of squabbling clubs.

“This remains one of the great tragedies of the review,” says McLeish. “What you have to have in Scottish football is the SFA as the dominant authority. They are the ones who make the rules. You do not necessarily need one organisation, but you do need a lead organisation. But what has happened is that the SPFL have taken over the SFA. They are all wrapped up in each other. What that means is the committees of the SFA are populated by people from the SPFL so therefore you have effectively one organisation, it is just not represented as one body.

“My great fear is the power of the clubs, the power of the SPFL, is chewing up the remnants of the SFA. Those in charge of the SFA must now be standing a bit taller and saying, for the future of Scottish football, we must have a bigger say. The SFA have been given authority throughout its history,” he added. “For reasons best known to themselves, they are surrendering that authority. The Scottish Premiership part of the SPFL has become far too dominant. My worry is that the priorities within the SFA, including youth development, are not being given the resources and consideration they should. I get the impression that what you have here is a silent takeover of the SFA and its committees and apparatus by the SPFL.”

When McLeish was commissioned to carry out his review, he was understandably concerned about the game’s future – as were others, which is why he was given the task. More than ten years on, and despite many of his recommendations having been acted upon, he considers the game to be in an even graver position. Scotland have still not qualified for an international tournament, for example. There remains a possibility of reaching the rescheduled Euro 2020 but, if not, McLeish fears qualification could be as far away as 
ever.

“I am even more worried [about the future] and I will tell you why,” he says. “When I did my review the game had reached its nadir, its lowest point. There was widespread acceptance that something had to be done. George Peat [the then SFA president] got me on board and I was thrilled to be doing all that.

“The report was well received and a lot of firm recommendations, most of them were accepted. It seems to me we were turning a corner and there was a vision ahead. I am not convinced now. I am not convinced there is a way ahead.”

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/henry-mcleish-asks-why-sfa-not-taking-lead-during-unprecedented-crisis-2848476

Simple answer to that one 

Liewell runs the Sfa as well .It’s just another wing of his cabal of corruption .

They will be used when the time calls for it 

Playing a wee bit of catch up but here is a summary of my thoughts over playing catch up;

Doncaster hired by Selliks recruitment firm

Reagan hired by Selliks recruitment team

Spfl use Selliks lawyers

Spfl chairman is an employee of DD and another sellik share holder

There are probably others but here is the last kicker, SPFL appear to be using Selliks PR firm as well.

Surely to fuck someone out there apart from Rangers has to join the dots here!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

why post that bud ? 
Not this post in particular  .Why do so many people post photos or tweets  for likes 🤔

I notice a lot of newbees doing it to drive up their credibility on here 

It’s you that said the team is full of breasts, I just thought it was amusing. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Playing a wee bit of catch up but here is a summary of my thoughts over playing catch up;

Doncaster hired by Selliks recruitment firm

Reagan hired by Selliks recruitment team

Spfl use Selliks lawyers

Spfl chairman is an employee of DD and another sellik share holder

There are probably others but here is the last kicker, SPFL appear to be using Selliks PR firm as well.

Surely to fuck someone out there apart from Rangers has to join the dots here!

And let’s not forget the family connections in Liewells web .Also the Compliance officers who have been selected for one reason only .They all have favoured one team since it’s inception .They weren’t even hiding that one 

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Simple answer to that one 

Liewell runs the Sfa as well .It’s just another wing of his cabal of corruption .

They will be used when the time calls for it 

Agreed, I thought the article was decent in that it starts the debate of how the SPFL has too much power and is trying to take over the SFA.

Archived