Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

I'd love it if an honest journalist (no laughing at the back) could ask Neil Doncaster to justify his salary ,reportedly well north of £300K.He has presided for years and must be accountable for the current mess including tv deals and lack of sponsorship not to mention the abortion of the vote.

Just quiz him on the timescales and when information was issued before vote that as good as awarded celtic league title and relegated Partick, Hearts and Stranraer.

Or confirm ICT were lying in their statement.

The quality of Journalistic interrogation is almost exclusively pathetic.

Tom English apart.

44 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe, just expecting some dirty tricks from Lawwell he's too quiet. I think he'd give up the title if it meant keeping hold of his power in Scottish football.

I think that Lawwell is trying to plan his next move but too many uncontroled things are happening, too much shite for him to bat away at one time. I also think he is quiet because, like me, he thinks Rangers has more and will produce this if it goes to an II or court, so when you don't know what to do, shut up and wait.

57 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe, just expecting some dirty tricks from Lawwell he's too quiet. I think he'd give up the title if it meant keeping hold of his power in Scottish football.

That’s what caused the slip up and allowing us to go for Doncaster and MacKenzie. Their desire for 10

Henry McLeish:

A few top clubs have wrestled control of the game, hence the collapse of league reconstruction talks on Friday.

WRONG!!!

Another shitebag scared to tell the truth.

Only ONE club has wrestled control of the game in Scotland.

Why is everyone scared to mention the elephant in the room???

44 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

I'd love it if an honest journalist (no laughing at the back) could ask Neil Doncaster to justify his salary ,reportedly well north of £300K.He has presided for years and must be accountable for the current mess including tv deals and lack of sponsorship not to mention the abortion of the vote.

If roles were reversed and somehow Doncaster was on our side . Believe me , all these questions and more would be getting asked , personal questions , threats would be made to his family . The pressure would be enormous . The biased media would then be going for his throat .

It''s clearly different as all these rent buoys in Glasgow's media know where Doncaster's allegiance lies  

15 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Good idea if you can get enough teams to follow, however if the evidence leads to celtic playing  any part in this they have to be removed from Scottish Football. 

No demotion down to the lower leagues, this is much worse than match fixing, their like the Mafia operating a protection (ring ) racket to ensure they keep collecting the cash.,"Power tends to corrupt,and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

They been getting  away with it for years, from soft loans,land deals and the worst of them all abusing children.

Nobody to challenge them , thinking they are untouchable , this  could be their downfall,  the placemen have fucked it up.

You'd hope one of the rats would turn on their master, doubt it would happen, they'll all suddenly catch amnesia or have an accident the  closer it gets to the snakes head.

Kick them Out. 

Excellent stuff Lg55.

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

11 May 20More Sport >

Could Sonia O'Neill be Rangers' secret weapon in battle to topple the SPFL?

By Matthew Lindsay  @MattLindsayHT Testing

Chief Football Writer

What the fuck :lol::rofl:

Got the link to story?

14 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think that Lawwell is trying to plan his next move but too many uncontroled things are happening, too much shite for him to bat away at one time. I also think he is quiet because, like me, he thinks Rangers has more and will produce this if it goes to an II or court, so when you don't know what to do, shut up and wait.

100% agree with this . Exactly how i see it. Using all the poodles and lapdogs to shield him and his corrupt football club. 

9 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

11 May 20More Sport >

Could Sonia O'Neill be Rangers' secret weapon in battle to topple the SPFL?

By Matthew Lindsay  @MattLindsayHT Testing

Chief Football Writer

What the fuck :lol::rofl:

Who the fuck is Sonia O’Neil. Surely they aren’t referring to South American stunner we signed for the Woman’s team!!

2 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Don't give their rag hits, get someone to CP it ...

I have read it and the story doesn’t even make any sense, it barely mentions Sonia O’Neill and when it does it has no context. 

What are journalists in this country doing? Utter tadgers.

Just now, Inigo said:

No surprises that it's not a story about Sonia O'Neil playing in the men's team.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have read it and the story doesn’t even make any sense, it barely mentions Sonia O’Neill and when it does it has no context. 

Its saying her appearance could sway votes. It doesnt offend me, but see if I was on a body that represented womens football I'd be making a deal out of it. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

It's pretty obvious what the reference to her means. Rubbish article, but the title is click bait and the reference is clearly a rubbish joke.

Archived