Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Hmmmm....who else do we know uses that expression when they don’t like facts presented to them???

To be fair they're in an industry where points and scoring are the most important things.

I'm sure a quite a few of them would use that expression

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Someone needs to convince me that it is 75% in three different brackets because I've also read it is 75% overall.

Right I went and had a check of what we need for it to pass.

Its 75% of the 42. So technically 32. But...

It needs 75% of the Premiership to vote in favour too. Lower league clubs just go towards the total.

Hope that sorts it out 😂

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Right I went and had a check of what we need for it to pass.

Its 75% of the 42. So technically 32. But...

It needs 75% of the Premiership to vote in favour too. Lower league clubs just go towards the total.

Hope that sorts it out 😂

cheers. no chance we get 75% in Prem

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Dunfermline's statement is basically a "no comment" statement. Let's all just move along, there is a pandemic blah, blah

How ironic is it to see scum supporters commenting and backing up Dunfermline and their statement.

They were obviously extremely concerned about the pandemic and it's impact on individuals and communities all along, otherwise they would have taken time to try to influence, coerce or bully all the teams in their league who weren't going to support a resolution that would have used the pandemic to unfairly punish some clubs and unfairly reward others. Clearly an all round good guy like Ross would be too busy helping the world to stick on one hat, say an SPFL hat, never mind run around with two different hats in his hand that he could change depending on which way he was looking, organising resolutions, conference calls and acting the cunt with fellow members.

Ross is another condescending, jumped up cunt puppet - don't be like Ross

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

If you were in the dark about dunfermline before the statement, you're still in the dark after it.

Conclusion :- Yet another club with an imbecile in charge of it.

No one should be in the dark about McArthur and his part in the resolution vote. Forcefully trying to bully clubs who were voting no to change their vote as a SPFL board member, not as Dunfermline Chairman. ICT have the evidence along with Dundee and Partick.

I love how the term 'robust conversation' has probably never been used in the English language before and yet only days apart both Doncaster and Dunfermline have used it in statements.

But they're totally not in cahoots lads.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ah, it becomes clearer how the nul and void fear factor myth has been played.

If that's not a threat then I don't know what is. Disgraceful. Vote for this or you won't get any money, no European football even though it's in UEFA guidelines that teams can get out forward. Guarantee one team would have still been out forward...

1 minute ago, tina-duncan said:

I love how the term 'robust conversation' has probably never been used in the English language before and yet only days apart both Doncaster and Dunfermline have used it in statements.

But they're totally not in cahoots lads.

And people say Peter Lawwell is quiet. These are his words spoken through his puppets voices. Sporting merit, water pistol, robust conversation.......

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Yesterday, it was Inverness who told us Donkeyhead was a liar.

Today it's Kelty Hearts calling the incompitant cunt a liar.

Oh, but it's just a pure coincidence keech will say.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Premiership was always going to be a no. We don't have 32 teams either but if we can get to as near as 21 teams as possible then it's a positive.

am going for 25  you heard it here first 😉

I wonder what the Donkeys football obituary will look like; good man, tried hard but big bad Rangers had it in for him. The powers that run the SPFL (septic) will be thinking the best way to spin this to make us look as bad as possible but it will be hard due to the amount of clubs calling him a floundering idiot.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ah, it becomes clearer how the nul and void fear factor myth has been played.

So null n void was just down to "commercial risks". Now count me stupid but don't the SPFL have very little commercial income anyway? And it's going to be even smaller now that Doncaster has given away the sponsorship rights for peanuts. Clubs were lied to, bullied and coerced. 

Tom English

@TEnglishSport

Neil Doncaster says if Rangers paid for the independent inquiry then its independence would be undermined. Tell that to the law lord who would head it up. He presents the Deloitte report as an example of proper independence. Who paid for it and how much did it cost? He won’t say.

The sheer hypocrisy of Doncaster and the SPFL knows no bounds.

Glad to see English is still on the case.

Just now, bluenoz said:

am going for 25  you heard it here first 😉

Ooft like your optimism but I think I counted 16 max. Alot of teams you think are "on the fence" might not want an independent investigation pulling out things they don't want out in public. Alot of complicit actions have happened.

24 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I have said many times over the last couple of months, there are much more important things happening in our community and the wider world at present, than football. These matters should be our priority. 

Obviously saying this in his capacity as a member of the public and not as one of the incumbent ‘guardians’ and architects of Scottish football and all of the clubs welfare and survival under its remit. 
Really is a downward spiralling shambles...

Archived