Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft like your optimism but I think I counted 16 max. Alot of teams you think are "on the fence" might not want an independent investigation pulling out things they don't want out in public. Alot of complicit actions have happened.

Just need a couple more teams to come out with statements they are voting for the inquiry and this will get more onboard imo.ย 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just need a couple more teams to come out with statements they are voting for the inquiry and this will get more onboard imo.ย 

Not going to happen now. Would've heard from them by now. Will just have to see what happens tomorrow.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Not going to happen now. Would've heard from them by now. Will just have to see what happens tomorrow.

Felling moreย  confident tho still wont will but if hibs join us Aberdeen and hearts in voting imo that be massive

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Ye of little faith?ย 

No I'd like to think it could be some sort of positive for us by getting near the 50% mark. There are too many clubs against the whole thing though and because the Premiership vote will only get around 30% other clubs will struggle to see the bigger picture.

58 minutes ago, gordo7 said:

So Dunfermlineโ€™s statement, basically says..โ€it wisnae me, it was youโ€. ย What a waste of time reading that was.

It was a load of bollox,simply toeing the SPFL party line.

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I think a lot of clubs will be keeping schtum at the moment, just waiting for tomorrow's vote, delaying the agony for dic and dom.

Then BOOM.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Felling moreย  confident tho still wont will but if hibs join us Aberdeen and hearts in voting imo that be massive

Hearts may go for it but Aberdeen have been in septics back pocket for years now, so can't see them going for it.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

No I'd like to think it could be some sort of positive for us by getting near the 50% mark. There are too many clubs against the whole thing though and because the Premiership vote will only get around 30% other clubs will struggle to see the bigger picture.

Iโ€™m old enough now to see more optimistic things. Used to be more pessimistic, but maybe Iโ€™m just hoping โ€œfor the good of the gameโ€ some will do the right thing and fix it. What a fucking mess and we are trying to help clean it up.ย 

Archived