Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Right I went and had a check of what we need for it to pass.

Its 75% of the 42. So technically 32. But...

It needs 75% of the Premiership to vote in favour too. Lower league clubs just go towards the total.

Hope that sorts it out 😂

cheers. no chance we get 75% in Prem

Sweetheart and esquire8 like this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

cheers. no chance we get 75% in Prem

Premiership was always going to be a no. We don't have 32 teams either but if we can get to as near as 21 teams as possible then it's a positive.

Blumhoilann likes this

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Yesterday, it was Inverness who told us Donkeyhead was a liar.

Today it's Kelty Hearts calling the incompitant cunt a liar.

Oh, but it's just a pure coincidence keech will say.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Premiership was always going to be a no. We don't have 32 teams either but if we can get to as near as 21 teams as possible then it's a positive.

am going for 25  you heard it here first 😉

bornabear and esquire8 like this

I wonder what the Donkeys football obituary will look like; good man, tried hard but big bad Rangers had it in for him. The powers that run the SPFL (septic) will be thinking the best way to spin this to make us look as bad as possible but it will be hard due to the amount of clubs calling him a floundering idiot.

Just now, bluenoz said:

am going for 25  you heard it here first 😉

Ooft like your optimism but I think I counted 16 max. Alot of teams you think are "on the fence" might not want an independent investigation pulling out things they don't want out in public. Alot of complicit actions have happened.

24 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I have said many times over the last couple of months, there are much more important things happening in our community and the wider world at present, than football. These matters should be our priority. 

Obviously saying this in his capacity as a member of the public and not as one of the incumbent ‘guardians’ and architects of Scottish football and all of the clubs welfare and survival under its remit. 
Really is a downward spiralling shambles...

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft like your optimism but I think I counted 16 max. Alot of teams you think are "on the fence" might not want an independent investigation pulling out things they don't want out in public. Alot of complicit actions have happened.

Just need a couple more teams to come out with statements they are voting for the inquiry and this will get more onboard imo. 

Blumhoilann likes this