Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

30 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Sad to think if we get say 70% in favour the spfl will get off the hook. 

Damaged badly but still hanging on. 

3 of the biggest 4 team have said they have no confidence in the people who run the SPFL. Add in say another 10 to 12 teams through leagues then how can any CEO/ Chairman survive that.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Even more cunty behaviour would be to vote for it whilst ensuring your puppet clubs vote against it. Even less finger pointing. Lawwell ain't daft.

That's exactly what will happen.

I said a long time ago that Doncaster will ultimately be offered up as the sacrifice and it looks like that's the way it's heading.....

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

If Hibs join then that’s unquestionably 4 of the 5 biggest clubs in Scotland supporting calls for an inquiry.

If celtic don't follow  suit then it’s going to look rather suspect.

I was just making that same point to my mate earlier. 

That's inadvertent pressure right there. 

Would be good to see some opinion pieces in the rhags pick this up and run with it too to create a bit of a bandwagon  and heap pressure, but I'll not hold my breath.

The football phone-in should be good tonight. Rarely listen, but tonight I will.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Even more cunty behaviour would be to vote for it whilst ensuring your puppet clubs vote against it. Even less finger pointing. Lawwell ain't daft.

They cant vote for it, or I should say I'll be amazed if they did. If they voted for the it the SPFL board might just then think it must be a good idea and agree to it. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just need to get on and say you want to talk about the vote ,I’m thinking about trying it When I tell them where I’m from they will think I’m a tarrier 😂

Used to phone Hugh up at the record and say I was John Paul from Croy🤣

10 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Hugh Keevin’s latest pish...

It is becoming hard to keep up now with Scottish football's anger management issues.

Rangers are offering to pay the legal costs involved in launching an independent investigation into the SPFL's allegedly dubious work practices. 

It's a clear attempt to influence the vote when the forty-two member clubs are asked tomorrow whether they want such a thing to take place. 

But there's nothing wrong with that. All is fair in love and war, and this is now a full scale battle. 

And if anyone should ask to see Rangers' money up front just to make sure they've got it then that would be an allowable response as well in these days of outgoings and no income within the game. 

But these are incredible times, even for the one who said long before the lockdown that Scottish football habitually runs on spite, malice and distrust. 

Partick Thistle have made public a letter denouncing the SPFL and Aberdeen's owner, Dave Cormack. 

A former Hearts chairman, Leslie Deans, has offered a four figure sum to start the crowdfunding of a legal action against the SPFL following the collapse of reconstruction talks and the likeliehood that the Tynecastle side will be relegated. 

It's just as well the lockdown will prevent the representatives of the forty-two clubs from convening at Hampden tomorrow. 

It could have been the first such gathering to require Police Scotland officers to be in attendance to maintain order and prevent breaches of the peace. 

This is a sorry mess and I genuinely wonder if the vote will only see to it that we descend to a new level of farce and somehow damage the game's credibility even further. 

If that's possible. 

It has reached the stage where I seriously question whether the clubs can successfully vote properly on the need for a new investigation. 

It's not just the concern that someone at Dens Park has located the letters Y,E,S,N and O on the club computer's keyboard and can press the right ones at the vital moment. 

Something daft will happen tomorrow. Somebody somewhere will "Nelms it" and try to change their original vote from black to white. 

Someone will say they didn't fully understand the question or didn't feel they had been given enough time to digest Rangers' dossier. 

Somebody will say they didn't have the SPFL's e-mail address to register their vote. 

In the current climate somebody will fail to grasp that all they're being asked is whether they want an independent investigation or not. 

Even if the question is the intellectual equal of asking, "do you take sugar?" 

There will inevitably be a complaint that the vote was conducted in a suspicious manner and there will then be a call for an inquiry into the vote for an inquiry. 

William McIlvanney, the late brother of the incomparable Hugh, used to say eleven Scottish players was too many to have in our national team. 

The great crime novelist meant by that there were too many mavericks, too many unpredictable "characters" for one national side to cope with under duress. 

We were too daft for our own good whenever cool heads were called for on the park. 

It feels like that now off the field. 

Still, there's always the great Scottish public. 

On Friday night I listened to the most eccentric call I have ever heard on Superscoreboard, and I used to sit beside the legendary Jimmy Sanderson when he was saying to people, "were you at the game caller?" 

Or asking them, "are you accusing me of mendacity?" 

But I witnessed the bar being raised to a thirty-five year personal high when a man came on and said Rangers should form a breakaway organisation known as the Sporting Integrity League in retaliation for having been shafted by the SPFL over the decision, not yet taken incidentally, to call the Premiership over for this season and declare celtic the champions. 

So, if Rangers invite you to join you have integrity, but if you don't get asked then you are as mendacious as wee Jimmy was accused of being back in the day. 

Cast out into the wilderness by UEFA, who don't do breakaway leagues. Condemned to play against the cream of Wales and Northern Ireland, as the caller envisioned the brave new world for the morally superior. 

What's not to love? 

So, here we are, incapable of walking and talking at the same time when it comes to holding a vote among an electorate numbering forty-two. 

And so overcome by an obsession with chicanery, real or imagined, that random notions of breakaway leagues have started to form in the minds of fans now losing the plot in the midst of ongoing mayhem. 

The spite, the malice and the distrust is now seriously out of control. 

The game, incidentally, is going down the gurgler as we speak. 

Hugh Keevins

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it Park who said he’d pay for the inquiry? This  eejit like others turn it round that the club are paying and asking where we get the cash from .

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe they are going to Robustly Abstain. 

Cunts will start using that to defend themselves in court;

So Mr Salmond, would you like to tell the court what happend between you and the victim on the night in question?

"I went up tae her and robustly kissed her, then I robustly took her home, and robustly made love to her"

"she was quite robust with me on occasion, but it did not compromise my robustness. during this robust affair"

So you raped her?

"no, as I keep saying it was a robust meeting between us both."

12 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Hugh Keevin’s latest pish...

It is becoming hard to keep up now with Scottish football's anger management issues.

Rangers are offering to pay the legal costs involved in launching an independent investigation into the SPFL's allegedly dubious work practices. 

It's a clear attempt to influence the vote when the forty-two member clubs are asked tomorrow whether they want such a thing to take place. 

But there's nothing wrong with that. All is fair in love and war, and this is now a full scale battle. 

And if anyone should ask to see Rangers' money up front just to make sure they've got it then that would be an allowable response as well in these days of outgoings and no income within the game. 

But these are incredible times, even for the one who said long before the lockdown that Scottish football habitually runs on spite, malice and distrust. 

Partick Thistle have made public a letter denouncing the SPFL and Aberdeen's owner, Dave Cormack. 

A former Hearts chairman, Leslie Deans, has offered a four figure sum to start the crowdfunding of a legal action against the SPFL following the collapse of reconstruction talks and the likeliehood that the Tynecastle side will be relegated. 

It's just as well the lockdown will prevent the representatives of the forty-two clubs from convening at Hampden tomorrow. 

It could have been the first such gathering to require Police Scotland officers to be in attendance to maintain order and prevent breaches of the peace. 

This is a sorry mess and I genuinely wonder if the vote will only see to it that we descend to a new level of farce and somehow damage the game's credibility even further. 

If that's possible. 

It has reached the stage where I seriously question whether the clubs can successfully vote properly on the need for a new investigation. 

It's not just the concern that someone at Dens Park has located the letters Y,E,S,N and O on the club computer's keyboard and can press the right ones at the vital moment. 

Something daft will happen tomorrow. Somebody somewhere will "Nelms it" and try to change their original vote from black to white. 

Someone will say they didn't fully understand the question or didn't feel they had been given enough time to digest Rangers' dossier. 

Somebody will say they didn't have the SPFL's e-mail address to register their vote. 

In the current climate somebody will fail to grasp that all they're being asked is whether they want an independent investigation or not. 

Even if the question is the intellectual equal of asking, "do you take sugar?" 

There will inevitably be a complaint that the vote was conducted in a suspicious manner and there will then be a call for an inquiry into the vote for an inquiry. 

William McIlvanney, the late brother of the incomparable Hugh, used to say eleven Scottish players was too many to have in our national team. 

The great crime novelist meant by that there were too many mavericks, too many unpredictable "characters" for one national side to cope with under duress. 

We were too daft for our own good whenever cool heads were called for on the park. 

It feels like that now off the field. 

Still, there's always the great Scottish public. 

On Friday night I listened to the most eccentric call I have ever heard on Superscoreboard, and I used to sit beside the legendary Jimmy Sanderson when he was saying to people, "were you at the game caller?" 

Or asking them, "are you accusing me of mendacity?" 

But I witnessed the bar being raised to a thirty-five year personal high when a man came on and said Rangers should form a breakaway organisation known as the Sporting Integrity League in retaliation for having been shafted by the SPFL over the decision, not yet taken incidentally, to call the Premiership over for this season and declare celtic the champions. 

So, if Rangers invite you to join you have integrity, but if you don't get asked then you are as mendacious as wee Jimmy was accused of being back in the day. 

Cast out into the wilderness by UEFA, who don't do breakaway leagues. Condemned to play against the cream of Wales and Northern Ireland, as the caller envisioned the brave new world for the morally superior. 

What's not to love? 

So, here we are, incapable of walking and talking at the same time when it comes to holding a vote among an electorate numbering forty-two. 

And so overcome by an obsession with chicanery, real or imagined, that random notions of breakaway leagues have started to form in the minds of fans now losing the plot in the midst of ongoing mayhem. 

The spite, the malice and the distrust is now seriously out of control. 

The game, incidentally, is going down the gurgler as we speak. 

Hugh Keevins

What a senile, old, fenian driven cunt of a man.

He starts off with anger management, then proceeds to show what an an angry, viciously twisted fucker he really is.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it Park who said he’d pay for the inquiry? This  eejit like others turn it round that the club are paying and asking where we get the cash from .

The club paying.

Some of the tweets by the sheep shaggers are ridiculous.

We agree with Rangers but because it’s Rangers we shouldn’t be agreeing with them. 😂😂😂

And if anyone should ask to see Rangers' money up front just to make sure they've got it then that would be an allowable response as well in these days of outgoings no income within the game.

NzafEn8.gif

Nae bother Shoo ...........:lol:

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Some of the tweets by the sheep shaggers are ridiculous.

We agree with Rangers but because it’s Rangers we shouldn’t be agreeing with them. 😂😂😂

The best bit was reading the scum agreeing with Dunfermline. Ha! How fucking ironic is that.

Archived