Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Swally said:

Holy fuck, stopped reading at "It's a clear attempt to influence the vote when the forty-two member clubs are asked tomorrow whether they want such a thing to take place. "

The SPFL say "don't vote to investigate us because it's going to cost all of scottish football too much money in a time of crisis!!!"

Rangers say "don't worry about that, we'll pay for it"

...and it's Rangers trying to influence the vote?

Another mongo outed

He’s an absolute fud off the highest order. The bile he spouts about us daily screams of Hollicom and is as anti-Rangers as it gets

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Used to phone Hugh up at the record and say I was John Paul from Croy🤣

The cunts on that hotline never quote you ,I used to phone up back in the day ,I got through to Shug on the Monday ,made a very valid point ,didn’t get printed ,

Phoned up the next day got through to one of his rent boys ,made same comment but added that I was disappointed oor Nuremberg didn’t print it 

Next day my comment was there alright but completely diluted and twisted to make me look a right mongo ,I got pelters for weeks from my mates 

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I was just making that same point to my mate earlier. 

That's inadvertent pressure right there. 

Would be good to see some opinion pieces in the rhags pick this up and run with it too to create a bit of a bandwagon  and heap pressure, but I'll not hold my breath.

The football phone-in should be good tonight. Rarely listen, but tonight I will.

Keep us exiled up to date at the time please.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

If some kind fellow could both kindly and simply explain to me what is likely to occur tomorrow afternoon I would robustly appreciate it.

It will just be a water pistol mate, no robust conversations because it is all about sporting merit.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

If some kind fellow could both kindly and simply explain to me what is likely to occur tomorrow afternoon I would robustly appreciate it.

It's likely that we will get a fair amount of votes for an independent investigation.  It won't be enough and we wont get it though. 

We will all be told to move on for the good of the game.

After that, I'm not as sure as to what will happen.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I don’t know how anyone can take that specky fudball Spew Heevins seriously.

Take a load of utter shite and talks it through his nose. 

Nasally noncey old wankstain.

You can’t even read what he writes without that whiney nasal condescending tone nipping inside your heid 😀

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Some posters will know what I was talking about anyway. Lets just keep up with the SPFL finger pointing rather than poster finger pointing 😂

Well it was self inflicted mate.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

FOH statement (today) that will back their club in legal action.

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/foundation-chairman-updates-pledgers/

" We will back wholeheartedly the option of the club exploring further action should we indeed be expelled from the Premier League. "

The Foundation aren't fucking about here! They're spelling it out loud and clear to the SPFL.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I was just making that same point to my mate earlier. 

That's inadvertent pressure right there. 

Would be good to see some opinion pieces in the rhags pick this up and run with it too to create a bit of a bandwagon  and heap pressure, but I'll not hold my breath.

The football phone-in should be good tonight. Rarely listen, but tonight I will.

You will be disappointed tonight .The agenda will be set and it won’t be to back us 

I would give it a miss for your sanity 

Tonight it will be back the Spfl special 

19 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's exactly what will happen.

I said a long time ago that Doncaster will ultimately be offered up as the sacrifice and it looks like that's the way it's heading.....

This is the thing for me.... Doncaster is being thrown under a bus imo (not without good reason obviously) but liewell is just sitting in the background pulling strings and no one is highlighting it? He needs to be ousted!!

2 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

" We will back wholeheartedly the option of the club exploring further action should we indeed be expelled from the Premier League. "

The Foundation aren't fucking about here! They're spelling it out loud and clear to the SPFL.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!

IMO Club1872 (who I was never a fan off but recently past year or two have been fantastic and won me over) should be making similar statements but from our perspective to award celtic a title they've not won either.

I'll never understand why the appetite for this fight has vanished from our supporters almost overnight, despite all the initial chest thumping at the start of this debacle. 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

See we have gone past a 1000 pages whilst I was at work, If anybody would care to give me an update it Would be appreciated Thanks

Aberdeen & Partick announced YES vote.

Dunfermline came out with a brief and weak statement.

Interesting information from another very informative H & H podcast today which could be very important.

If the EGM is not successful then the next move by the club could be to call a vote of no confidence to remove Doncaster etc which would not need 75% of clubs to back it like the investigation it would be 50% which could be achievable.

If we receive anywhere 50% tomorrow the pressure will be absolutely huge.

This is probably more likely to be our next move before considering court action

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's likely that we will get a fair amount of votes for an independent investigation.  It won't be enough and we wont get it though. 

Major mistake if any club backs down or does a U turn after tomorrow 

Even if they are offered up some sort of sweetener 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

IMO Club1872 (who I was never a fan off but recently past year or two have been fantastic and won me over) should be making similar statements but from our perspective to award celtic a title they've not won either.

I'll never understand why the appetite for this fight has vanished from our supporters almost overnight, despite all the initial chest thumping at the start of this debacle. 

I’ll second this, give them FUCK ALL

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You will be disappointed tonight .The agenda will be set and it won’t be to back us 

I would give it a miss for your sanity 

Tonight it will be back the Spfl special 

4 fenians in a studio saying that Rangers want a slanted, not a dig at Lawwell, paid for independent inquiry and how Neil Doncaster is just doing his best.

Lets see how close I get.

If anyone listens you will hear them openly ask for a no vote. 

Hollicom and Radio Cattolica are linked with both bosses being in a relationship. Cunts.

4 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Interesting information from another very informative H & H podcast today which could be very important.

If the EGM is not successful then the next move by the club could be to call a vote of no confidence to remove Doncaster etc which would not need 75% of clubs to back it like the investigation it would be 50% which could be achievable.

If we receive anywhere 50% tomorrow the pressure will be absolutely huge.

This is probably more likely to be our next move before considering court action

How far ranging would the no confidence vote cover? The 3 main guys? The bullying board members? The rest of SPFL headquarters?

I understand the need for oust Doncaster or the 3 of them is priority but if people stay in a job that were accepting of their 3 motives then they should be removed as well.

The SPFL - The Coincidence Capital of the World.....:pipe:

For a man who has recently become the subject of so much interest in Scottish football, John Nelms is largely unknown to most Scottish football fans.

He came to Dundee alongside his pal Tim Keys – Keys is the son of James H Keys the owner of the massive industrial Johnson Controls company.

Neither are native Texans but met when Keys’ son joined a football club coached by Nelms.  The club was a pay-for-play franchised offshoot of the Houston Dynamos MLS team.  At the time Nelms was living in rented accommodation in Austin.   Once Keys started to look for a soccer club to invest in Nelms would rise alongside him.

After being courted by St Mirren, Keys decided to settle on Dundee FC and along with a couple of other investors new shares and funds were issued and in all, by various means, somewhere between £650,000 and £850,000 were invested by new funds and buying existing shares.

Since then Mr Nelms has flourished as managing director of Dundee FC – so much so that he now lives with his family in an 8,000 square feet mansion formerly owned by the DC Thomson publishing family.

He’s also taken on a directorship of a brewing company – which coincidentally he came into contact with through a beer festival which is hosted at Dens Park every year.

His profile also rose as he became more active within the corridors of power in Scottish football – almost immediately, in 2015, there was the curious episode where the SPFL suddenly considered the idea of celtic playing a league game in America to showcase the SPFL and Dundee were keen to assist.  This would of course require some tinkering with regulations so that teams not playing the same in the same venues would not suffer a sporting disadvantage.

In the last season Dundee were in Premiership (2018-19) some may consider it very curious and wonderfully coincidental that the SPFL’s super duper Canadian fixture computer generated a Dundee v celtic match for March 16th – the day before St Patrick’s Day.  How lucky was that?

And this would, or course, be really lovely for John.  This is not his first spell in Scotland.  His father was a contractor working for the US Navy at the Faslane submarine yards for three years during formative years.  Years in which John became a celt*c fan and still proudly shows close friends a picture of himself in their colours.

All in all, a wonderful series of coincidences don’t you think?

Just listening to the bbc podcast for today, Charlie Adam on and he says Peter Lawwell is great for celtic and has been dignified throughout.

I hated that cunt as a player and a lot of people thought I wasn't justified with my hatred, I am now.

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

One certainty is legal action on the part of Hearts.

I’d also like to see an immediate vote of confidence in the CEO in view of the strong comments from a string of clubs.

If the vote is over thirty in favour of the independent inquiry, then the SPFL win but I would suggest that’s enough to go for the confidence vote.

Archived