Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’d quite happily sign him if he’s to be played through the middle, but it means Gerrard needs to change his ways, which after 2 years I don’t see happening 

Know what your saying mate. The boy has got it and Gerrard surely has to adapt. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Know what your saying mate. The boy has got it and Gerrard surely has to adapt. 

I like Gerrard as well but it’s infuriating that he doesn’t change beyond his current system. We played a few friendlies at the training ground throughout the season, why doesn’t he try anything new there and try implement that on match days. Might find formations that get the best out of the players we have. A bit off topic there but it’s just in relation to how I see what he’s doing with hagi 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Saw early on in lockdown we were sniffing about Riquleme from Atletico ,At the time he hadn’t signed a new deal and would be available on a development fee ,This boy has the potential to make Ianis look like an amateur 

I think the bheasts were meant to be sniffing about too. I’m not sure how far that one got.

I haven’t been convinced with him at all, but he was only here a couple of months in a different country and showed some shades of quality, so let’s hope he becomes the player we need 

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I haven’t been convinced with him at all, but he was only here a couple of months in a different country and showed some shades of quality, so let’s hope he becomes the player we need 

After watching him at last years Euros I couldn’t believe he ended up in Belgium ,I haven’t been as impressed seeing somebody at that level since I saw Ronaldo and Qeresma at a Toulon tournament years ago ,

Maybe the weight and expectations from his dads career has held him back a bit ,He’s maybe needed the right environment to get to the next level ,Even at 21 he’s running out of time and I reckon he knows that and playing almost every game for us is a far better prospect than trying to establish himself at a club like Lazio 

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

This cunt can't help himself

Screenshot_20200522_105321_com.twitter.android.jpg

Il explain for this albino brow dick 

Years of a kit deal that was making fuck all has been replaced by a cracking deal and new investment from a new board member 

it’s no wonder this prick has failed at every career he’s tried so far 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Years of a kit deal that was making fuck all has been replaced by a cracking deal and new investment from a new board member 

But the Rangers are skint.... 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not to mention we are STILL in Europe mate.

What a run, what loads of money.

Obsessed factless eejit.

Just now, bornabear said:

Not to mention we are STILL in Europe mate.

What a run, what loads of money.

Obsessed factless eejit.

Cheers mate ,can’t believe this is the first day in 10months Iv has to be reminded we are still in Europe 😀

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

"The H*** wiz supoosed to be deid. Zombie H*** cannae buy playerz" 

Bitter bastard is running scared that the paper talk dross they lap up is actually just nonsense.

He’s playing to the gallery to remain in employment,Even Sutton has more brains and personality that’s how bad he is 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Add his gingerism too ,in an era where Gingers are becoming successful he’s made a cunt of that too 

I can't add to that one, I am too afflicted with gingerism, well auburnism. I'd be a massive hypocrite.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

He certainly can't use the lockdown for his idiocy, therefore it must have come since birth.

Bet his mum tied a bone on his arm so the dog would play with him.

That's a bit below the belt mate, talking about his mum

look how proud she is of him

31d08a08413d23f96259771cbc2794bd8798f055

Archived