Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Delighted.

Get him central and this lad will absolutely thrive.

He's had his taste of how physical the league is so I expect him to start the season off like a train.

Genuinely excited.

Same mate, he shows a lot of promise. Already given us some great moments

image.thumb.png.b98023acf30d9839d181f91667ba97d3.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

2 posts in 6 years, second one being negative as fuck about a new signing, even if he’s not a tim the site wouldn’t miss a poster of that magnitude 

Agreed, RM is renowned for its optimistic positive outlook, can't be having anyone sullying that reputation. 

1 hour ago, del gray leuchars said:

I for one am buzzing about this signing! Only time I seen him before we signed him on loan was in the under 20s euros when he ripped England apart. If we develop him further he will be a big player for us and will only gain in value. Realistically what can you sign nowadays for 4m??? 

If this is true, best of luck to him.

My front 5 would be

Jack    Kamara 

Kent              hagi          jones/new/aribo

Alfie

A few things...

There are six positions there

Jones is on his way out

Front five?! 

A good investment, I reckon. The media might try to suggest that it's irresponsible - or somehow improper - to spend that kind of money in this context but, ultimately, players are assets and when you're presented with an opportunity to pick up an asset that's very likely to appreciate and generate a profit for the club,  it would be stupid not to. 

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

A good investment, I reckon. The media might try to suggest that it's irresponsible - or somehow improper - to spend that kind of money in this context but, ultimately, players are assets and when you're presented with an opportunity to pick up an asset that's very likely to appreciate and generate a profit for the club,  it would be stupid not to. 

Do you not realise we are not allowed to spend money in case we catch the tarriers and stop a tainted 10,won’t be so easy for the SPFL to assist them now that Hearts and Aberdeen have their eyes on them too now 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Itchybaws Cosgrove on the bbc thinks it’s “inappropriate “ that there is discussion going on around Hagi.  He’s easily offended, prick.

Well done Sparkle being able to listen to that shite bag, but thanks for doing it and confirming what a nasty prick he is.

Has he mentioned the tarriers being gifted the league anytime in the last week or so ? or is that inappropriate as well. :mutley:  

Just now, Bears r us said:

Well done Sparkle being able to listen to that shite bag, but thanks for doing it and confirming what a nasty prick he is.

Has he mentioned the tarriers being gifted the league anytime in the last week or so ? or is that inappropriate as well. :mutley:  

Unsurprisingly everyone on that show are perfectly happy with gifting the league and relegating hearts.  

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Ffs guys,not every new poster is a tim. Give folk a chance. We struggle to keep new posters because everyone assumes they are tims.

They should maybe try a slightly better way to start posting mate, but you do have a point. :mutley:

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Unsurprisingly everyone on that show are perfectly happy with gifting the league and relegating hearts.  

Shower of arseholes S, I have not listened to them or Clyde since about the end of 2012. It is good a few of you can listen from time to time and pass on their nonsense. 

2 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Michael Stewart is a total balloon. What with the new strip deal, UEFA league money, sale of Albion Car Park, season ticket sales and new investment we must be one the best off clubs in Europe 😁

How much did we get for the Albion? 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How much did we get for the Albion? 

No chance the club will be letting the fans know that , but give it a few days and the taig press will have bribed Merchant Homes to get the figures.....

Just now, sassaaaa said:

No chance the club will be letting the fans know that , but give it a few days and the taig press will have bribed Merchant Homes to get the figures.....

With us being massively disappointed, as per. 

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

I'm sure Aribo is fair delighted this morning in this vote of confidence from the manager,  big lad will have to dig deep and show us what he's made of 

Then that’s exactly what he has to do, we have seen what Joe is capable of but to play for us he has to show it game after game. 
Too many of that team are happy with a 5/10 performance. 

7 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Really happy with that. I will burst oot greeting though if I see him butchered on the RW. 

Kent on the LW doing that step over and turning back gives me some amount of fear anol.

I'd like to see Kent on the right wing, Hagi centrally and us to sign a left footed left winger 

58 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Really happy with that. I will burst oot greeting though if I see him butchered on the RW. 

Kent on the LW doing that step over and turning back gives me some amount of fear anol.

You have spelt anal wrong 

21 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

I'm sure Aribo is fair delighted this morning in this vote of confidence from the manager,  big lad will have to dig deep and show us what he's made of 

What was said?

I like Aribo, he has a huge amount of talent. However I felt he hid in a lot of games - Constantly making a return pass to the player who just fed him which killed time and momentum in games. Drove me up the  wall, especially as he has it in him to drive and go past players.

Archived