Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Hagi is ok but not for us. I prefer Aribo and Kent and expect great things from them next season. Let’s get Lewis and Linton in to give the team some backbone.

Ffs 

Hagi failed to impress. A couple of nice goals against Braga and Hibs and that was it. A bit like Ejaria the previous season.We need bigger, stronger,consistent players that can get the ball in the back of the net. Lewis and Linton pls.

Just now, The Blues said:

Hagi failed to impress. A couple of nice goals against Braga and Hibs and that was it. A bit like Ejaria the previous season.We need bigger, stronger,consistent players that can get the ball in the back of the net. Lewis and Linton pls.

Defo a bead rattler. 

12 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Ok mate, I'll see what I can do. 

Just to be sure though, who is Linton? 

:bearsden: It’s just an opinion......if we sign Hagi and he turns out brilliant I’ll be pleased. He does have skill and plenty of potential but you have to admit against  St J and Ham Etc.  he just didn’t get into the game but the rest of the team played badly also, but he was looking for a perm deal. 

51 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Hagi is ok but not for us. I prefer Aribo and Kent and expect great things from them next season. Let’s get Lewis and Linton in to give the team some backbone.

Unreal that people think this way.

See above post.....signing Hagi is not like signing Laudrup or Gazza. There is a risk there and as our funds are limited I would prefer signings that are proven in spl to back up the skill of Aribo,Kent and Alfie up front.

Gazza and Laudrup were players that had proven themselves at the highest level when we signed them. But if we sign Hagi I hope he reaches the level these two did. He has the talent but now needs the strength and consistency

4 minutes ago, The Blues said:

See above post.....signing Hagi is not like signing Laudrup or Gazza. There is a risk there and as our funds are limited I would prefer signings that are proven in spl to back up the skill of Aribo,Kent and Alfie up front.

Proven in the spl :lol:

They are squad filler and we will win fuck all signing the likes. We have 20 odd players worth of filler,we need better all over the park.

Hagi is the best footballer in that squad.

Looks like Lewis and Linton have got themselves in position early doors to be this windows bandwagon signings. 

It happens every year and by the end of the window certain posters will be acting like the world's going to implode if we don't sign these two diddies. 

Jesus, where do you even start with that crap above.....

Delighted when we get this over the line. Clearly loves it here and his dad seems to think it's a good fit so hopefully he can help us kick on!

I've no watched much of Lewis, only when he's been up against us and I can't say he's stood out head and shoulders above what we have. He's decent, but I'm not sure he builds on what we have already.  Who does he knock out the team?

Dykes is a joke. We need to look further afield than SPFL for the team to stop the tainted ten. 

1 hour ago, The Blues said:

Mate

No offence but when did Ojaria grab a game by the scruff of the neck and turn it around?.

The Braga turnaround and qualifying for next round would all but pay the £4.3m transfer fee alone.

Archived