Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

So many people forget that Hagi created a lot of chances and made some really important passes in his spell so far. His goals aside he was showing why he is considered one of Europe's top young players.  I have long said if he had been here since last Summer then he would have been in double digits for goals and and assists.  Keeping in mind we played him out wide because we had no one else to play there... I could only imagine he will improve massively when played through the middle.   He was also showing that he wanted to be the 'main man' by taking penalties and free kicks.  A winner some may say and we are crying out for our players to show more of that.

Not to mention his marketing potential.  He is big news over in Romania from what I've seen. As Bisgrove said we are trying to improve our brand and this is the type of player who can do that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our team played shite post January.... do some of our supporters forget that? Every game except Braga away and Braga at home final 25 minutes (we were shite for the first 65)

Hagi came in not match fit and still stood out. Creating assists and scoring goals.

Some of our fans are horrific.

Anyone in doubt of what Hagi brings to our team, you don't even need to think about the Braga and Hibs goals he scored.

One thing for me 

That weighted ball through from nothing right onto the 2p inches in front of Ryan Kent's left boot for his goal in Braga.

The weight, accuracy and pace of that ball and the fact he didn't even need to look up - that's something you can't coach a player.

Build a team around this kid. 

Rangers fans annoy the shit out of me at times. Genuine talent like this kid, we criticise first chance we get and don't give a decent chance to while we worship some amount of average, average players like Sebo, Hemdani, Papac, Jack etc.

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hagi as a 10 has positional to be unreal and he must be played in that position.

If Gerrard is going to punt him out wide don't bother signing him.

If Gerrard is going to punt him out wide then get Hagi and get rid of Gerrard. 

I'm sorry but after this summer he'll have had more than enough transfer windows to get proper players in proper positions. If he were to fail to acquire a right winger and again force Hagi or Aribo to play there again then that's his failure. If he signs Hagi and doesn't play him centrally then he has either failed to maximise the best from the squad, failed at acknowledging what the squad needs or actually has signed a RW who has just turned out be shite again and been forced to move Hagi or Aribo there. Either way it would be on him. 

If he signs Hagi, plays him centrally and he just doesn't do well then then I can forgive that because you can't tell the future.

51 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Same push to sign Kent last year but he was much more impressive than Hagi in his loan spell From Liverpool. 

Even if that was true Hagi played a fraction of the games, in a team completely off form and costs half the price.

Question is, is he better than what we have? And answer is yes

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Our team played shite post January.... do some of our supporters forget that? Every game except Braga away and Braga at home final 25 minutes (we were shite for the first 65)

Hagi came in not match fit and still stood out. Creating assists and scoring goals.

Professional critics mate

4 hours ago, rangersross said:

Hagi, Kent, and Aribo have unreal potential. It’s up to our coaching staff to ensure they realise it. 

The year is 2025 - Rangers manager Steve Davis hopes this is the year Ryan Kent fulfils his potential.

Glad we got hagi, btw if this kid shows up well in this backwater we will make a fortune on him, the reputation of his family name as well as the best, or one of the best players in the league will see bids of 20m+ Imo 

if he starts getting scouted by other teams but, the smsm will might be able to shake the plus of his value, I’m scared to read how much morelos is worth these days but I see, according to them that the dembele dollar is still doing well 

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Didn’t stand out at all that’s absolute nonsense 

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Still can't believe there's a bit of negativity towards signing him from some supporters.

Who the fuck do you want us to sign then you fucking loons?

For 4 million , somebody that’s running the show against free transfers from Stevenage or wherever shite the Teams in the spl get their players from 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Aye ok!

Another loan deal is the sensible option by far to get a good look at this lad , pay 4 million , then it turns out that flashes here and there and can go to places like Dingwall and McDermid park without touching the ball is actually his game , then what ?  another 4 million down the drain , I’ll never be convinced we saw anywhere enough to be throwing 4 million at him 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Another loan deal is the sensible option by far to get a good look at this lad , pay 4 million , then it turns out that flashes here and there and can go to places like Dingwall and McDermid park without touching the ball is actually his game , then what ?  another 4 million down the drain , I’ll never be convinced we saw anywhere enough to be throwing 4 million at him 

Keep this one cos it will prove you wrong. We will sell Hagi in the future for over 12m - I'm that confident.

Plus 4m in today's market is nothing. 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Keep this one cos it will prove you wrong. We will sell Hagi in the future for over 12m - I'm that confident.

Plus 4m in today's market is nothing. 

Hope yer right 

Archived