Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Unlike most deals, we’ve had a “try-before-you-buy” option and the boy looks like the real deal.

Good player, good investment, it’s a Yes for me.

Still need a complete bastard to run that midfield imo

Needs to play behind the striker and have a half decent right winger along with that nasty bastard behind him. Buying this boy just to punt him on the right wing because Gerrard can't do any other formation will be a disaster.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Needs to play behind the striker and have a half decent right winger along with that nasty bastard behind him. Buying this boy just to punt him on the right wing because Gerrard can't do any other formation will be a disaster.

Behind a pair of strikers would be even better 

I know everyone wants to see Hagi play as a 10 or behind the striker, me included, but is that likely with Gerrards insistence on playing the 433? 

Perhaps if we play him as one of the midfield 3 and give him the licence the control the game for us and in turn give him 3 attacking players to link up with and hit with his range of passing. Maybe something more like the job De Bruyne does in city's 433. 

Either way we have to find a way of getting the most out of this boys talents. Very exciting signing and the icing on the cake is the news that we've managed to negotiate the price down to 3 million. 

Archived