Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Disgusting that we are so ill prepared for Transfer Window.

What have the DOF and scouts been doing.

Playing champ manager - one of them got us to the semis of the champions league the other night!!

40 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Maybe not, but If we have already agreed to sell Alfie for example for a certain fee then it is certainly possible. Even if that isn’t the case,  I doubt there would be a particularly large initial payment. I’d imagine that it would be in instalments over many years given the current situation. Also this price is a bit of a bargain for him and the chances are we would make money on the deal. There was some talk of buying him and selling almost immediately.

In short, if we can make the deal palatable then I think we should. However, paying £4.3m upfront? Absolutely no chance.

Need the money from Morelos to help run the club. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s the best technical player in the league since Kranjcar but sometimes that just doesn’t wash in Scottish football. I’d love him to succeed but I’m worried he won’t.

He's very lightweight imo mate. I really think the new club bounce helps players and a couple of matches into the season defenders will have sussed him like kent 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

He's very lightweight imo mate. I really think the new club bounce helps players and a couple of matches into the season defenders will have sussed him like kent 

A bit slow too. Would have been excellent in Scotland up until maybe 2005 when teams noticeably started dropping off more and defending deep. Hopefully he does it here because he’s the type of player who is worth the entrance fee when he’s on song.

45 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A bit slow too. Would have been excellent in Scotland up until maybe 2005 when teams noticeably started dropping off more and defending deep. Hopefully he does it here because he’s the type of player who is worth the entrance fee when he’s on song.

Still faster than Charlie Adam mate. 😜

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No it wont be, the less the transfer fees are the more the clubs will offer in wages and signing on fee, why do you think its brutal to get any decebt bosman player nowadays 

that's always going to be the case,  the better players will always go where the money is anyhow.  what I'm saying is can see it going back to a bit of normality where you  can pick up a decent player for a couple of mil and not stupid figures like 20  mil for mcburnie or 15 for burke or mccormick

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

There is no way that I would agree a deal to sign anyone just now.

There's that. And the fact that there will be virtually no money in the kitty anyway. 

We barely cover our operating costs as it is. And with our main source of income completely cut off for the foreseeable future, buying players is the last thing that's going to happen. 

I can't believe anyone is even talking about transfers and transfer fees. We are a million miles from that. 

Normally the club could look forward to around £16m from ST's coming through the door around this time of year. That's not happening for months, or more. 

The seriousness of this issue seems to be lost on some. 

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

7 mil for Kent. Think that’s justified mate?  

What are you smoking ?  The guy has been bang on average this season and dies not justify £3.5m never mind £7m.

FFS If Kent was worth £7m, What the fuck would Laudrup be worth ?  

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

On previous form I'd say just about. This year's no. 

I would not even say on previous form, I thought it was a obscene amount of money to spend on him to be honest.  .

Not the players fault as he does not decide the fee, But I blame Gerrard as he iwas never worth £7m 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What are you smoking ?  The guy has been bang on average this season and dies not justify £3.5m never mind £7m.

FFS If Kent was worth £7m, What the fuck would Laudrup be worth ?  

Think you’ve read me wrong here mate. I was asking @Rfc52 if he thought the 7mil for Kent was justified. 

Archived