Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MacBoyd said:

Yeah him Davis and Arzelade for a while pretty good but seems to be our favourite forwards wear 9,10 and 11(and 20 now)

Well here's to Hagi becoming the best #7 ever at Ibrox!

(as long as he plays as a #10)

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I actually think he is Cuellars level, mid table EPL. Goldson has not benefitted from a complimentary and consistent partner at the back.

Cuellar was part of a very settled back four and played next to Davie Weir who brought his (and Boogie's) game on drastically. 

@Rangers_no1

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Need to build a team around him to suit his strengths now. There is no point in having him if we are just going to stick him on the right hand side.

Yep. Should be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1. Need to stretch the pitch as much as possible too to leave him with space in the middle.

Giant waste of money if he’s stuck as an inside forward with no width.

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I actually think he is Cuellars level, mid table EPL. Goldson has not benefitted from a complimentary and consistent partner at the back.

Cuellar was part of a very settled back four and played next to Davie Weir who brought his (and Boogie's) game on drastically. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Knowing Gerrard, he will finally change the system and pick Kent as the player behind the striker instead. 🤨

😂 

In all honesty I think it will be a continuation of Hagi in the narrow inside right position with Kent continuing to play his half winger half 10 role. Boring.

Archived