Sign in to follow this  
MorelosRangers

Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Need to build a team around him to suit his strengths now. There is no point in having him if we are just going to stick him on the right hand side.

Yep. Should be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1. Need to stretch the pitch as much as possible too to leave him with space in the middle.

Giant waste of money if he’s stuck as an inside forward with no width.

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I actually think he is Cuellars level, mid table EPL. Goldson has not benefitted from a complimentary and consistent partner at the back.

Cuellar was part of a very settled back four and played next to Davie Weir who brought his (and Boogie's) game on drastically. 

TamCoopz and fuckthespl like this

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yep. Should be a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-1-1. Need to stretch the pitch as much as possible too to leave him with space in the middle.

Knowing Gerrard, he will finally change the system and pick Kent as the player behind the striker instead. 🤨

McEwan's Lager likes this

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Knowing Gerrard, he will finally change the system and pick Kent as the player behind the striker instead. 🤨

😂 

In all honesty I think it will be a continuation of Hagi in the narrow inside right position with Kent continuing to play his half winger half 10 role. Boring.

Rangers_no1 likes this

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

😂

In all honesty I think it will be a continuation of Hagi in the narrow inside right position with Kent continuing to play his half winger half 10 role. Boring.

I really hope not. Just be a waste of hagi.

He's a natural no 10 , SG needs to let him play centrally. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Another numpty with the Tav stats :lol: how many of the 17 goals were penalties? 

His assists, all the does is just cross the ball first chance he get's he hits about 15 crosses a game, if 2 in every 30 crosses is a goal that doesn't make him good at crossing a ball.

Majority of the time it is only Alfredo or Defoe in the box, with about 4 opposition players. 

If he hits 15 a game, gets 2 every 30 crosses in those circumstances that is a good return. 

One in 40 balls from corners result in a goal in the top leagues in Europe, and that is with more than one body to aim for. 

TamCoopz likes this

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Even a 4-1-3-2 

we dominate the ball so much at home even having 2 defensive mids seems a bit silly, we have the ball around the edge of the box enough so extra body in the box gives opposition an extra problem 

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Nobody liked that.

Embarrassing tbh.

See me caring if anyone likes that post or not? As long as you seen it that's the main thing as it's directed to you only. :stevieg:

25 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Our coaching team believe that those positions are number 10 positions...

10 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Majority of the time it is only Alfredo or Defoe in the box, with about 4 opposition players. 

If he hits 15 a game, gets 2 every 30 crosses in those circumstances that is a good return. 

One in 40 balls from corners result in a goal in the top leagues in Europe, and that is with more than one body to aim for. 

Why does no-one ever demand the other stats of Tav? like the amount of times he's caught out of position, the amount of times he gives the ball away, the amount of times his crosses find no-one, the amount of times he's caught sleeping, the amount of goals he costs us?

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

David Edgar and Ian Hogg ripping him on HandH, also a little Hagi interview.

Think I’ve heard the hagi interview, but glad Stewart is getting it tight 😁

51 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Why does no-one ever demand the other stats of Tav? like the amount of times he's caught out of position, the amount of times he gives the ball away, the amount of times his crosses find no-one, the amount of times he's caught sleeping, the amount of goals he costs us?

You questioned his attacking stats, that's what I responded to. 

The amount he's out of position? 

Would you prefer we played with the fullbacks not attacking at all, or do you expect him to be in two places at once? 

KeyserSoze likes this

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Tav is awful mate. I've no idea how anyone can continually defend him. 

Barasic has miles more ability the only problem with him is his heart/confidence. It's meantal rather than to do with ability - likewise Aribo - the talent isn't in doubt.

Nonsense , Barisic contributes nowhere near the amount of a fit Tav , agree with your last part tho he is a shitebag 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If he’s as good as I’m reading  surely he can operate 30 yards wider than his preferred position