Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we haven't won anything yet with these players but having young talent like Morelos, Hagi, Aribo and Kent is exciting and a far cry to what we have watched for 8-9 years. It is just a matter of time before we win something again. 

12 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Why does no-one ever demand the other stats of Tav? like the amount of times he's caught out of position, the amount of times he gives the ball away, the amount of times his crosses find no-one, the amount of times he's caught sleeping, the amount of goals he costs us?

There is only so many numbers in the universe and if we counted all that up, we would have no numbers left for anything else.:belm:

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I mind Alnwick put in a fine display in at full back the first ten minutes at parkheed wance 😂, was out heading balls for shys etc , mind thinking gonny be a fucking long wan the day 😂ended up 4/5 😩😩

He made a few good saves that day. Could have been 8 or 9 that day.

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Delighted with this if I'm being honest, give me a player of the stuart McCall ilk and we can seriously start to think of a creative midfield with a good bit of bite to match 

Agree with the McCall idea but he was helped greatly by having Ian Ferguson playing alongside him. If you got past one you knew the second one was about to get you. Bloody hell we were spoilt then.:bow:

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Double humiliation,subbed and made a cunt of himself on Tv ,now he just makes a cunt of himself in the MSM 

:lol:

His advantage and the common denominator being ..... he is a bonafide cunt ...... some would say .... a right proper cunt ..... but all said and done he's good at what he does .... being a useless cunt.

What a miserable cunt of a life he leads  ..... and he deserves all the shit thrown his way for being a cunt ..... an utterly useless cunt.

On the other side of the coin ...... we have Hagi the younger .... whose station in life is beyond reproach ..... simply because he is nothing of the above ..... and is therefore a good cunt.

🇬🇧

59 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

His advantage and the common denominator being ..... he is a bonafide cunt ...... some would say .... a right proper cunt ..... but all said and done he's good at what he does .... being a useless cunt.

What a miserable cunt of a life he leads  ..... and he deserves all the shit thrown his way for being a cunt ..... an utterly useless cunt.

On the other side of the coin ...... we have Hagi the younger .... whose station in life is beyond reproach ..... simply because he is nothing of the above ..... and is therefore a good cunt.

🇬🇧

Stop sitting on the fence bud and tell us what you really think of Stewart :mutley:

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I know we haven't won anything yet with these players but having young talent like Morelos, Hagi, Aribo and Kent is exciting and a far cry to what we have watched for 8-9 years. It is just a matter of time before we win something again. 

We have some talent there now for sure, if we could just add a couple of real winners to the squad we wouldn't be too far off. A couple of players who opposition fans regard as real pricks cos they they put winning above everything. Its a cliché for sure but any team that wins anything needs a few like that.

On 27/05/2020 at 10:08, magic8ball said:

The only negative for Helander was a bit shy on pace ,but even when he was in the team his pace never caught him out 

Dude did say earlier that some players get better the longer they are out ,Backs up your theory that their is much of a muchness between our centre half’s ,All of them have their strengths but they also have a weakness ,

Goldson has had some games where he was outstanding ,A couple of the away euro ties he put in performances right up there with what Cuellar gave us in the run to Manchester but overall he isn’t at Cuellars level 

A lot of the players we have these days are probably the best we can realistically have these days ,A lot of times folk come on and want rid but never have a suggestion of a realistic replacement.

The team we have right now isn’t far off what’s needed ,There are hundreds of players out there who could improve us but the vast majority would cost a fortune and be on already huge wages so getting these players proves difficult .

Agreed.

As a centre half you simply can't afford to have an outstanding game then a howler the following week at a club like Rangers.  

My fear is that goldson ect have crumbled when push has came to shove....next season will be something like they have never seen .

4 hours ago, dee9 said:

Agreed.

As a centre half you simply can't afford to have an outstanding game then a howler the following week at a club like Rangers.  

My fear is that goldson ect have crumbled when push has came to shove....next season will be something like they have never seen .

A lot gets made of the mentality and gets slated to fuck by many ,For me there can’t be a lot wrong ,Players like Goldson have always stood up to the challenge in the big games ,And I mean the big games like the tarriers and in Europe ,Tav has always had his wee slack moment where it always seems to go punished 

Tav is probably the only starting player I would want moved on ,Reason being he’s the captain and the job is too big for him ,He was given the job as he was regarded as the most experienced player we had at the time ,Maybe the first and biggest mistake Gerrard has made in the last 2 years ,Hindsight is a wonderful thing ,But it’s should have went to Shagger even though he had just returned to the club and being a goalie he was and still is our most experienced player having come right through our system ,Taking the armband off Tav and him still staying would be a slap in the face ,Not many can flourish after something like that 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A lot gets made of the mentality and gets slated to fuck by many ,For me there can’t be a lot wrong ,Players like Goldson have always stood up to the challenge in the big games ,And I mean the big games like the tarriers and in Europe ,Tav has always had his wee slack moment where it always seems to go punished 

Tav is probably the only starting player I would want moved on ,Reason being he’s the captain and the job is too big for him ,He was given the job as he was regarded as the most experienced player we had at the time ,Maybe the first and biggest mistake Gerrard has made in the last 2 years ,Hindsight is a wonderful thing ,But it’s should have went to Shagger even though he had just returned to the club and being a goalie he was and still is our most experienced player having come right through our system ,Taking the armband off Tav and him still staying would be a slap in the face ,Not many can flourish after something like that 

Handing the armband to a fucking rat? 

Disgusting. 

51 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Rivaldos son?

Yip ,we could turn out to be the place to be for yesteryears superstars sons 

Hes at Hagis club just now ,think he’s 25 and by the look of it hasn’t really lived up to expectations but going by a couple of things  I read this morning is doing quite well in Romania just now ,Could be a huge risk but doesn’t look like he would cost an awful lot 

Steven Gerrard WILL make Rangers star Ianis Hagi 'one of the world's best players'

The youngster has joined the Ibrox club on a permanent deal from Genk

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-make-Rangers-star-22137193

Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi has predicted his son will outshine him - thanks to the management of Steven Gerrard.

Last month Ianis Hagi completed a permanent move to Rangers, having joined on an initial loan deal in January.

The 21-year-old has big shoes to fill, as his father is considered the nation's greatest ever player having turned out for the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

But the 'Maradona of the Carpathians' believes his son can outshine his own achievements.

Hagi senior said: "I'm confident Ianis will be a better player than I was.

"I trust Ianis. I am convinced he is part of a generation of young Romanian players who will make the national team great again.

"He has progressed, gained experience, he's become more mature and he's worked hard to get this transfer. He's had to suffer a lot and he's learned a lot.

"Ianis has signed for the ideal club for him because he is working with an extraordinary manager who appreciates him very much and he's playing for a great side.

"Rangers are perfect for him because they have the best mentality I have ever seen at a club - they are a big club who have to win.

"He is working with a great manager in a perfect environment for him because the mindset of Rangers is only to win.

"His manager believes in him and thinks he can make him one of the best players in the world.

"Steven Gerrard has lived through this before. He knows what to do with Ianis and I know he will make him a better player.

"He's with the right club and I know he will get better every day. He will be a bigger player than me if he keeps working hard and learning."

Archived