Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

On 11/05/2020 at 20:52, Cedrick said:

Not for me , flashes here and there nowhere near enough though, very one paced , it’s another Kent , if it was 1 2 million take a punt , weer looking for a main player for 4 million no the occasional flash

He would cost about half what Kent did. Kent has fantastic footwork but Hagi has much better vision and movement off the ball. 

You must be joking that he is worth 1.2 million or on the gear. If we don't sign him there will be a good few  clubs after him and he will defo sell for over 4 million.

He is a tad raw at times but has huge potential. I just wish we had signed him at the start of the season. Develop him and he will be worth a fortune in a couple of years. 

Bemuses me when some of  our suport  expect young players to be the finished article and bemoan every tiny flaw. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This should be polled by age as I'm convinced every cunt who doesn't want to sign him is stuck in a time warp where chomps were 10p and £4 million bought you the most talented English midfielder ever.

:mutley:

I’d take him on a year long loan simply because I can’t imagine the club will be looking to part with anything like £4m right now. I’d be surprised if Genk aren’t open to that either. 

But signing him is a no-brainer for me - tons of potential, if played in his proper position, and  in a better, more robust team that isn’t as full of shitebags.

20 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He would cost about half what Kent did. Kent has fantastic footwork but Hagi has much better vision and movement off the ball. 

You must be joking that he is worth 1.2 million or on the gear. If we don't sign him there will be a good few  clubs after him and he will defo sell for over 4 million.

He is a tad raw at times but has huge potential. I just wish we had signed him at the start of the season. Develop him and he will be worth a fortune in a couple of years. 

Bemuses me when some of  our suport  expect young players to be the finished article and bemoan every tiny flaw. 

His quarter of a season form should be good enough for most bears to have made their minds up .We have to keep him for me .Will be pivotal next season  

20 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I’d take him on a year long loan simply because I can’t imagine the club will be looking to part with anything like £4m right now. I’d be surprised if Gent aren’t open to that either. 

But signing him is a no-brainier for me - tons of potential, if played in his proper position, and  in a better, more robust team that isn’t as full of shitebags.

Agreed.

Transfers worldwide will collapse when we can get football going again mate, clubs won't have the monies to spend big so there's a good possibility that Gent could agree for less.

4 mil a steal imo. 

Yes, we're buying potential, but what fucking potential. The quality is there and has vision that only the best posses. He has that aura about him. 

Stevie builds that team around him and get them all clicking, no cunt is getting near us. 

This lad will go all the way to the top in the game and will return ten fold to us. 

22 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

All about opinions , I didn’t see enough to be diving in , you did 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Fair enough mate. Regardless of what we think Gerrard rates the lad so will no doubt try and keep him. 

Aye hopefully it works out , he can never be in the game next thing he’s won us it , Braga home  , Hibs , I felt to though there was games he was never in it and stayed that way ,St J and ross county springs to mind , I think 4 million is a lot of money for us and if it’s an option ,I would go for another loan deal again  just to make sure there’s more winning us games than never in them over the course of a season 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye hopefully it works out , he can never be in the game next thing he’s won us it , Braga home  , Hibs , I felt to though there was games he was never in it and stayed that way ,St J and ross county springs to mind , I think 4 million is a lot of money for us and if it’s an option ,I would go for another loan deal again  just to make sure there’s more winning us games than never in them over the course of a season 

I wouldn’t risk another loan deal. Genk will tell us to fuck off and some other team will come in and get him. Buy him!  He’s only going to get better. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I wouldn’t risk another loan deal. Genk will tell us to fuck off and some other team will come in and get him. Buy him!  He’s only going to get better. 

Hope yer right 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree with most of that. There are games when he seems to be off it then suddenly scores or sets up a goal. He is inconsistent at times which explains why Gerrrard doesn't  start him as often as some would like.

I'd defo extend his loan again as you suggest if that was an option but I reckon  Genk will want cash for him. 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Agree with most of that. There are games when he seems to be off it then suddenly scores or sets up a goal. He is inconsistent at times which explains why Gerrrard doesn't  start him as often as some would like.

I'd defo extend his loan again as you suggest if that was an option but I reckon  Genk will want cash for him. 

On his day he’s definitely an option we’ve been crying out for 

This is like Kent all over that despite him pretty average returns from his loan spell because he occasionally turned up we spent the best of 10m plus on the transfer fee along with his wages.

I would say by all means look to get him on loan but he has not shown any consistency to justify a large outlay at this time.

13 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

4 mil a steal imo. 

Yes, we're buying potential, but what fucking potential. The quality is there and has vision that only the best posses. He has that aura about him. 

Stevie builds that team around him and get them all clicking, no cunt is getting near us. 

This lad will go all the way to the top in the game and will return ten fold to us. 

I've been saying that for ages. The guy has talent and passion. Also has a father that'll not only be pushing him; but that casts a big shadow. Hagi will want to make a name for himself due to this.

Shows real pockets of potential. Can take a big game by charge, speaks maturely and reflectively.

All in for me. £4m is a steal.

Kent has yet to make up for the £7m - but we shouldn't let that sting us.

54 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I've been saying that for ages. The guy has talent and passion. Also has a father that'll not only be pushing him; but that casts a big shadow. Hagi will want to make a name for himself due to this.

Shows real pockets of potential. Can take a big game by charge, speaks maturely and reflectively.

All in for me. £4m is a steal.

Kent has yet to make up for the £7m - but we shouldn't let that sting us.

Say wee pay the 4 million and what we’ve seen is actually what he is “pockets of potential” flashes now and again, what then? 4 million pounds should be a stand out against ross county and the likes , the leagues rid rotten , hagi wasn’t ,

Hopefully If we sign him he grows into having an influence in most games not now and a again , I’m not convinced though , loan deal again would be great but I’m being told on here that’s not an option coz loads of teams are after him , who I wonder 

Cannot believe some fans are saying no.

If we are to say no to a lad with such quality at his age, for just £1.5m more than we paid for Goldson and almost half what we paid for Kent, they we  DESERVE to be second in Scotland. And deserve to watch as they do 10, 12 in a row.

If we are to make any claim to be top dogs in Scotland and a decent force in European football, to play at a CL level, then we HAVE to buy the likes of Hagi.

Sorry, but £4m is a steal, even £5m. To get that quality for that price is for me, a no brainer. The lad will stroll the SPL with more experience and shine in Europe.

3 hours ago, gj923 said:

This is like Kent all over that despite him pretty average returns from his loan spell because he occasionally turned up we spent the best of 10m plus on the transfer fee along with his wages.

I would say by all means look to get him on loan but he has not shown any consistency to justify a large outlay at this time.

From Christmas onwards kent was sensational during his loan spell ffs mate

Still got a lot to prove imo, 4 million worth? Could be but having watched him against st johnstone and Ross County both away where he was terrible, he gave me the impression he might be better at Ibrox and a home type of player, to be honest we need more than that right now, unless we can get him on loan again it might just be to risky to spend that much at this time. 

Archived