Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Tav is awful mate. I've no idea how anyone can continually defend him. 

Barasic has miles more ability the only problem with him is his heart/confidence. It's meantal rather than to do with ability - likewise Aribo - the talent isn't in doubt.

More nonsense.

15 assists this year. 20 assists and 17 goals last year all from right back. Coming from someone who wants us to sign Scott Allan who has 8 league assists.

Tav had a poor season in comparison to last season but he is not awful.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

More nonsense.

15 assists this year. 20 assists and 17 goals last year all from right back. Coming from someone who wants us to sign Scott Allan who has 8 league assists.

Doesn't have the bottle to be a Rangers player never mind captain. 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bit of both , Tav gets the finger of blame pointed at him the most coz he’s captain even although pre op he is one of our best players and more creative than any midfielder “get Tav aff the fucking penalties” “why did Tav no take the fucking penalty cup final 😂” frightening 

you’ve got the lad at the other side, in our supports eyes must be good coz he’s a Croatian internationalist so gets off scot free , rid rotten and feert for most of his Rangers career bar 3 months , ye look up this thread he’s in every single team for next season and tavs not 

Spot on mate. 

I don't think any of our fullbacks are the problem.

Both great going forward, and naturally because of how much they get forward they will leave a gap in defence, like every modern day fullback does. 

The problem with us is our only midfielder who identifies and fills those gaps when one or both is forward is Ryan Jack. 

People used to criticise the guy for not being able to sprint the length of the pitch faster than the ball for 90 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

More nonsense.

Another numpty with the Tav stats :lol: how many of the 17 goals were penalties? 

His assists, all the does is just cross the ball first chance he get's he hits about 15 crosses a game, if 2 in every 30 crosses is a goal that doesn't make him good at crossing a ball.

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

He is the face of Pepsi in Romania. I'm sure we'll get a bit of revenue from Romanian TV companies and shirt sales. 

I work with a couple of Romanians, oddly one of them is obsessed with Scotland, anyway he was telling me as soon as Hagi signed on loan one of the major channels started showing our games live. The exposure is good, just feel sorry for them watching how piss poor we were playing :lol:

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Another numpty with the Tav stats :lol: how many of the 17 goals were penalties? 

His assists, all the does is just cross the ball first chance he get's he hits about 15 crosses a game, if 2 in every 30 crosses is a goal that doesn't make him good at crossing a ball.

I thought you were a Fanny when you said we should sign Scott Allan, now I can see the actual clit.

So you want to discount penalties? You also want to discount crosses cause 'he hits loads'. Never mind the work it takes to get into a position to get crosses into the box.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

not a fan.

We need a big dirty CH who will elbow,go through them,and half cunts for fun,and will make them think twice about going head to head.

I canny make up my mind on Goldson. On his game I think he is good, then again he didn't have much to live up to with the likes of Bruno Alves, David Bates and the did from Norwich.

Archived