Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

Several outlets are stating we will make the 4.3m deal permanent. 

Despite interest from Lazio and Real Madrid 😄. But i suppose we have a first buy clause.

He is definitely a lad we can make alot of money on. Can you imagine him after a full pre season with us. 

Several sources would do. 👍

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

Several outlets are stating we will make the 4.3m deal permanent. 

Despite interest from Lazio and Real Madrid 😄. But i suppose we have a first buy clause.

He is definitely a lad we can make alot of money on. Can you imagine him after a full pre season with us. 

Cant see how we will be making a commitment to spend any sort of money till we see how this whole lockdown pans out and how finances are affected.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Not a chance when we have no idea what income the club will have for the foreseeable. 

Spot on , no way are we or anybody else in this league paying £4m for anybody while all this is going on..........

I'd be amazed if we've even gave Hagi a second-thought the past month or so tbh.

and I say that as someone who likes him and hope's when the football starts back up again, he's our player.

We will have enough financial concerns of our own with day-to-day operations as it is, without spending 4-5 million on him as some sort of priority.

by time this is over I think the arse will have fallen out the transfer market.  Barcelona already trying to offload dembele for half what they paid and no takers.  Alright bad example but think we've seen the last of 50 million pound transfers for players like Stones etc.

This can only be a good thing for us going forward

16 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

by time this is over I think the arse will have fallen out the transfer market.  Barcelona already trying to offload dembele for half what they paid and no takers.  Alright bad example but think we've seen the last of 50 million pound transfers for players like Stones etc.

This can only be a good thing for us going forward

Just imagine we had a catastrophically high wage bill.

Thankfully I can't think of any clubs in Scotland to whom that might apply.

28 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Just imagine we had a catastrophically high wage bill.

Thankfully I can't think of any clubs in Scotland to whom that might apply.

I know, you'd think if they were then they'd be peddling their star player to every club on the continent, making a "£35m" biding war.....

He’s a brilliant young player.  I really hoped we got him permanently.  Would be gutted if we can no longer do that due to the current circumstances.  He’s the type of talent we could build a team around.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't think he's done enough to justify the price tag imo

It’s a difficult one. He’s technically probably the best player in the league. I suspect the price tag is based on potential in which case I’d argue it’s a fairly good deal given his age etc. 

The problem is, can we find a way to utilise that skill set in a hammer throwing league?

Archived