Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I think all this talk of other clubs is just agent talk, to be honest I think he's a bit light weight for our game and at £4.3m ?    Could spend it better elsewhere   

I swear similar was said about Laudrup back in the day?

Not saying he'll be anything like him - but on physique...

Laudrup was impressive in a blue shirt from day 1. Hagi has shown flashes in a couple of games but been anonymous in most spl games. Laudrup was much more experienced when we signed him and a European nations winner who had proven himself at highest level. Hagi does have potential but it would be a big gamble.

We won’t be spending money on any players this summer, neither will most of global football.

We probably won’t even be able to take season ticket money, meaning we’ve not only got a £10million gap in expenses (that’s been documented), but also the further loss of season ticket revenue. 

People thinking Park/King etc are going to be ploughing money into the club when they’ll be getting fucked financially on their other businesses, are very deluded right now

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We won’t be spending money on any players this summer, neither will most of global football.

We probably won’t even be able to take season ticket money, meaning we’ve not only got a £10million gap in expenses (that’s been documented), but also the further loss of season ticket revenue. 

People thinking Park/King etc are going to be ploughing money into the club when they’ll be getting fucked financially on their other businesses, are very deluded right now

This. 

It's a very concerning situation, to say the least.

I think many football fans heads are in the sand over the seriousness of all this. 

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

The ten mill gap was covered by time we released our accounts, nevermind the extra money we took in from two europa games and extra prize money given for progressing

Stop believing phil the pensioner killer ffs

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Drags us back into a number of big games at times almost single handedly yet some cunts moaning over a fee that let's face it is fucking paltry by today's standards. 

I despair at times man.

£7m is our second highest fee ever. How is £4.3m paltry.

Just because it’s a drop in the ocean for some clubs it’s not for us.

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Drags us back into a number of big games at times almost single handedly yet some cunts moaning over a fee that let's face it is fucking paltry by today's standards. 

I despair at times man.

Drags us back into 1 game let’s be honest.

4 million to us is big money for the most part, especially now.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got to agree with you mate, but looking a wee bit further down the line, the gamble is his selling on price.

Can he / will he progress in this hammer throwing league enough so we get 3 , 4 times what he cost us.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He pull us back in to the game against Braga.  He also scored a late winner against Hibs with a brilliant goal.

I seen a compilation of his passing and he’s very good at putting people in on goal with a forward pass.  Can’t remember the last time we had someone who could do that.  He’s got huge potential.

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I despair at times man.

Thanks mate. I thought it was just me! Hagi is pretty much the only good thing to have happened to us this year! 

Archived