Alex McLeish talking about Helicopter Sunday

Essandoh

Went straight home from Edinburgh in the car after the game, barely spoke to each other, went home, Mrs was kinda what the fuck you doing home, sat in my living room stunned for an hour or 2

Then when it dawned on me what the fuck i had just witness, off the fucking Rails i went, think i Actually ended up at work on Monday lunch time with my Sunday Uniform on.

Best ever day, certainly in my Top 3 Bears Experience.

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Still hard to believe that we done that that day. But we did 

Unreal day. Folk running about every street with their Union Flags. 

Don't think that day will ever be topped. 

Killie was unreal too. 

Killie was an anti climax for me as I was late to walk up to my pals house and time we got there wed stuck 3 by them haha

15 hours ago, bluebell.scot said:

Killie was an anti climax for me as I was late to walk up to my pals house and time we got there wed stuck 3 by them haha

Lol. I bought my ticket for Killie cause it was Walter's last game and I didn't want to miss it. This was when it looked like they were going to win the league and Walter had already said goodbye at Ibrox. Was loads of tickets for sale then Inverness happened and the tickets went rapid. Remember seeing a guy going to sell a ticket when I was walking to the stadium and the guy got surrounded and he started auctioning it. Think he got 5ton for a single ticket!!

22 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Still hard to believe that we done that that day. But we did 

Unreal day. Folk running about every street with their Union Flags. 

Don't think that day will ever be topped. 

Killie was unreal too. 

Didnt have a ticket but watched on tv. My memory of that game is lafferty looping the ball over the keeper and the bears going daft behind the goals. 

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Lol. I bought my ticket for Killie cause it was Walter's last game and I didn't want to miss it. This was when it looked like they were going to win the league and Walter had already said goodbye at Ibrox. Was loads of tickets for sale then Inverness happened and the tickets went rapid. Remember seeing a guy going to sell a ticket when I was walking to the stadium and the guy got surrounded and he started auctioning it. Think he got 5ton for a single ticket!!Think he got 5ton for a single ticket!!

Selling a ticket to a fellow bear for nearly 20 times it's face value is total worst cunt behaviour.....if I had a spare then it would of went to the 1st person who came up with the face value....imagine profiteering of your own support 🤬

36 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Selling a ticket to a fellow bear for nearly 20 times it's face value is total worst cunt behaviour.....if I had a spare then it would of went to the 1st person who came up with the face value....imagine profiteering of your own support 🤬

Agreed.  I thought it was abhorrent at the time watching it unfold and as we all know it is rightfully banned on here to sell above face value. 

Some people just see £££ and morals go out the window though.

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Didnt have a ticket but watched on tv. My memory of that game is lafferty looping the ball over the keeper and the bears going daft behind the goals. 

Different game mate - that was the killie game, where Sutton gloriously claimed a fix, even tho' they won 5 two or summin.

34 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

NN scored the only goal at easter road on 22/05/2005

I know that. I wasnt talking about Hibs v Rangers and us winning the league at easter road. I was talking about the thumping we gave killie to win the league at rugby park. The post that i originally replied to had killie at the bottom of it. Was replying to that with my memories. 

13 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I know that. I wasnt talking about Hibs v Rangers and us winning the league at easter road. I was talking about the thumping we gave killie to win the league at rugby park. The post that i originally replied to had killie at the bottom of it. Was replying to that with my memories. 

Confusion, sorry pal.

Archived