We were watching the Bill yous got fucked

RFC55

In seville cause celtic and euors don't go. 

One of the best home. Games at Ibrox in my life time. 

For yous of you older enough is it the best or is it Aberdeen 9, 8 in a row Aberdeen or this one? 

For me. Its this then 8 in a row game and then 91/92 but that's cause I was a pup 91

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

For yous of you older enough is it the best or is it Aberdeen 9, 8 in a row Aberdeen or this one? 

For me. Its this then 8 in a row game and then 91/92 but that's cause I was a pup 91

Always remember on the buses, stopped at Nelson street, place absolutely mobbed with Bears wearing T shirts, said on the back, celtic, 2003 UEFA cup champions...... aye right  

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Always remember on the buses, stopped at Nelson street, place absolutely mobbed with Bears wearing T shirts, said on the back, celtic, 2003 UEFA cup champions...... aye right  

Ffs mate where you working that day 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs mate where you working that day 🤣🤣🤣

It wasn't the day they got gubbed, it was soon after, I was stopped at the bus stop outside the Local, and another boozer, can't remember the name, 2 pubs right next to each other in tradeston 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, shocker from Thompson, miles over the bar

I think. They hit the post when de boer scored? 

See that mate, me. And my old beatade. Had season tickets in. The club deck, 9.years later he killed himself. 

He got us a fine In osasuna. For. The simply the best video 🤣🤣

He slept a through the game. And woke up and recorded that. I booted a gurdia civil officer down the stairs that night :lol:

There’s only one Jorge Cadete he’s got hair like spaghetti he’s Portuguese he’s wan of these 👊🏻💦walking in a laudrup wonderland was a personal favourite of mine , i used to sit in the main stand in line with the goal line Copeland end , could see all the hands raising for the wanker sign 👍🏻😂, great times 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Aberdeen 8 in a row game for me mate, what a day, me and my auld grandad watched it when I was on leave, some session at the legion that night wi the mad auld cunt anaw 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

There’s only one Jorge Cadete he’s got hair like spaghetti he’s Portuguese he’s wan of these 👊🏻💦walking in a laudrup wonderland was a personal favourite of mine , i used to sit in the main stand in line with the goal line Copeland end , could see all the hands raising for the wanker sign 👍🏻😂, great times 

Whit coz it’s no got oo ee oo ah ah ting tang wullu wullu bang bang in it nae likes ? sums our support up these days 😜😂

47 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And to rub salt in the wounds we went on to  beat Dundee to lift the treble :champagne:

Unlike us in 2008 when we were cheated out the treble. 

Possible we'd a held a quadruple if the cabal looked after us mate 

21 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Whit coz it’s no got oo ee oo ah ah ting tang wullu wullu bang bang in it nae likes ? sums our support up these days 😜😂

I love it mate. 

Glaswrgian melody is my favourite 😂😂

Just now, Cedrick said:

👍🏻😂😂👌🏻

One of the boys off our bus sings the Glaswrgian medley brilliantly but when he gets to naismith the whole halls boo like fuck 😂😂😂

Archived