The fine upstanding young man that is Alfredo Morelos

Malkster

Scottish Sun Sport✔@scotsunsport

Puts himself on front line
Donates £75k in coronavirus fight

Now Rangers star @morelos2106 has spent the day delivering 500 food parcels to starving families in his Colombian hometown

Truly incredible effort El Bufalo... watch him here https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5546320/Rangers-morelos-food-colombia/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588241225 …

ALFREDO MORELOS is continuing his brave fight against coronavirus by delivering food parcels in his poverty stricken Colombian hometown.

The Rangers star is back in his old neighbourhood of Cereté after the global lockdown forced the cancellation of football fixtures across the world.

And the big-hearted striker has been putting himself on the front line over the last month to provide emergency packages for cash-strapped locals.

This week, Morelos volunteered to help put food on the tables of starving families who are struggling during the Covid-19 pandemic by distributing more than 500 food supplies.

Video footage shows El Bufalo wearing a protective face mask and gloves as he gets hands-on by unloading a truck-full of crucial resources.

It's believed the 23-year-old answered an SOS call from a group of local youngsters who pleaded for humanitarian aid after a lack of support from the government.

The generous striker has already pledged £75,000 through his own charity foundation to Colombia's battle against the deadly virus.

Speaking recently, Morelos explained: "I'll never forget my people, my neighbours and friends who all need a helping hand in difficult times.

"It's an emergency for everyone and I want to do what I can to help. It's rewarding to help the neediest people.

"We earn a living with what we receive, but we make life with what we give."

Gers hitman Morelos and his wife Yesenia are currently expecting their first child together.

Surely this is a case of mistaken identity.?.....this can't be the same petulant waster (sic) who graces Scottish football

1 minute ago, Malkster said:

Now Rangers star @morelos2106 has spent the day delivering 500 food parcels to starving families in his Colombian hometown

Truly incredible effort El Bufalo... watch him here https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5546320/Rangers-morelos-food-colombia/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588241225 …

ALFREDO MORELOS is continuing his brave fight against coronavirus by delivering food parcels in his poverty stricken Colombian hometown.

The Rangers star is back in his old neighbourhood of Cereté after the global lockdown forced the cancellation of football fixtures across the world.

And the big-hearted striker has been putting himself on the front line over the last month to provide emergency packages for cash-strapped locals.

This week, Morelos volunteered to help put food on the tables of starving families who are struggling during the Covid-19 pandemic by distributing more than 500 food supplies.

Video footage shows El Bufalo wearing a protective face mask and gloves as he gets hands-on by unloading a truck-full of crucial resources.

It's believed the 23-year-old answered an SOS call from a group of local youngsters who pleaded for humanitarian aid after a lack of support from the government.

The generous striker has already pledged £75,000 through his own charity foundation to Colombia's battle against the deadly virus.

Speaking recently, Morelos explained: "I'll never forget my people, my neighbours and friends who all need a helping hand in difficult times.

"It's an emergency for everyone and I want to do what I can to help. It's rewarding to help the neediest people.

Gers hitman Morelos and his wife Yesenia are currently expecting their first child together.

Surely this is a case of mistaken identity.?.....this can't be the same petulant waster (sic) who graces Scottish football

Wait until Sutton and co bend this around to slam Morelos. 

I have to admit he was doing my head in with the way he acted since the break but what you do on a football park doesn't define you as a man despite what the Scottish media would like you to think. They have demonised an essentially good man beyond belief. They were all to eager to trumpet a certain other player donating a measly one grand to the nhs which pales into nothingness with the good Morelos does for people who have next to fuck all.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

I have to admit he was doing my head in with the way he acted since the break but what you do on a football park doesn't define you as a man despite what the Scottish media would like you to think. They have demonised an essentially good man beyond belief. They were all to eager to trumpet a certain other player donating a measly one grand to the nhs which pales into nothingness with the good Morelos does for people who have next to fuck all.

First thing he has done during the pandemic is go back to his home town and hand deliver emergency parcels to the locals. That shows what kind of man he is. 

Hasn't forgotten where he is from.

4 hours ago, Malkster said:

is that not a quote from karl marx? to each according to his needs 

No doubting this young man's a great example despite what the snivelling shitbreaks in the MSSM say.

El Buffalo knows where his audience is .

We knew he was a decent lad but the wee doses of these type of actions only goes to show the scummy neighsayers up for what they are as they lick Timmy Arse.

The most surprising and heart endearing thing is that this is not a PR job for the company he works for and is not self effacing or contrived. 

What you see is a genuine human being genuinely trying to look after the folk back home, yet humble with it. A privilege to have such a person performing his art and demonstrating his human dignity in our heartland. 

Shame on those who targeted and vilified him. 

A national disgrace, and sad times for this Scotsman who once believed his country as a whole had high moral values and integrity.

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The most surprising and heart endearing thing is that this is not a PR job for the company he works for and is not self effacing or contrived. 

What you see is a genuine human being genuinely trying to look after the folk back home, yet humble with it. A privilege to have such a person performing his art and demonstrating his human dignity in our heartland. 

Shame on those who targeted and vilified him. 

A national disgrace, and sad times for this Scotsman who once believed his country as a whole had high moral values and integrity.

this in spades

You may judge a man by his colour, you may judge a man by his religious beliefs, and you may judge a man by his art, strength or ability. You would maybe want to judge a man by his choice of football team.  But ultimately we are all human, so the best way is to judge a man is by his humanity. 

Take a bow, Alfredo Morelos

Alfredo has shown that he will never forget his roots.

Considering he doesn't earn the kind of money that players in the top leagues earn, he puts those high earners to shame by his actions, whereas they do nothing but argue that they won't take a pay cut.

Well done Alfredo, you really are of a special breed.

Archived